Thoughts on gta 6 having a female lead ? (Poll)

Thoughts on gta 6 being female lead

• Total voters
billymidnight

billymidnight

Bronze
Fuck woman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fishy, deadmanwalking and n9wiff
Except my mom tho because she makes my protein shakes for me and puts it in my school bag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fishy and n9wiff
I think it's good tbh

As long as they make the characters "Iconic" like Trevor was.

I think it's good tbh

As long as they make the characters "Iconic" like Trevor was.
Stfu u know this shit gonna dead with a female lead, like imagine going up to a random guy on the street and punching them and u expect them to just get knocked out ? 😂😂

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Fishy, deadmanwalking and n9wiff
Stfu u know this shit gonna dead with a female lead, like imagine going up to a random guy on the street and punching them and u expect them to just get knocked out ? 😂😂
Never said it was going to be better I just like the change of pace and wanna see how it would play out...

Plus they have a male lead too do they not?

I might enjoy the game, I might not. Who the fuck cares whether the MC has a pussy, is a latino or a black or an obese white man...

Never said it was going to be better I just like the change of pace and wanna see how it would play out...

Plus they have a male lead too do they not?

I might enjoy the game, I might not. Who the fuck cares whether the MC has a pussy, is a latino or a black or an obese white man...
All of them h named would have made for a more interesting game.

• Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff
The female character should be weaker compared to the male obviously they give other powers to her its ok

All of them h named would have made for a more interesting game.
I don't understand how would that work, the first major change in a long time and a break of the rule in the lead of the game franchise would be "less interesting" than just doing the same thing over and over again.

she has a great ass so as long as we get to customize her anyway we want I don’t really care

Nah fuck that :feelskek: Hopefully there’s an option to play as a male. Same with the AC games, quality drops due to masculine female leads when historically they were in the kitchen. A woman being a masculine gangster going to strip clubs just feels wrong

At least she is a latina baddie and not some woke karen

i will not play that shit then