Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Pragmatism

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • It's ego tbh

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
John Cracovizk

John Cracovizk

Life is so short, you should smile more anon...
I've been recently pondering the importance of female virginity and the significance I personally attach to it as a status for a woman, placing it above that of a non-virgin.

There used to be a guarantee from the woman's father long ago that she would be a virgin, and there are statistics showing that yes, a woman with few sexual partners is more faithful.

But... I wonder if it's just that, if it's sheer pragmatism or it's the fantasy about the moment and romanticizing it, to the extent of even dreaming staying with the woman for the rest of one's life (one who might end up cheating in the future, it's still a possibility... And even if she was a virgin, she still has a mouth and anus, which are quite popular ways of having sex in countries where female virginity is highly valued and checked).

Anyway, what are your thoughts? If you value this, is it more about the pragmatism of a woman who is less likely to screw up and cheat on you, having less baggage... Or is it more about the romance of it being something special, that you think holds value because it's the first time?

Also, do you guys think would be an interesting read a long thread about female virginity?

@HarrierDuBois @IAMNOTANINCEL @Ryldoo IS COPING @i hear voices

I think if you're a pragmatic person you're way more about the reputation of the girl and if you're into the fantasy, well, you're into marrying a girl who's good and will spend the rest of her life with you and etc...

Ofc, I'm talking about LTR and relationships, I know some people in here have a fetish of taking girls virginities, if you're one of them, vote on the "ego" one.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan, h111, LancasteR and 4 others
For me, the most intimacy I would have allowed is a kiss. No sex including mouth or anus. In my opinion, the reason why I value the virginity is because I believe having sex with someone is the most intimate and sacred thing you can do as you are literally inside someone else. I don't think I can ever truly love someone I know has experienced such a level of intimacy with someone before me. Its more about the romance in my book, good thread.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, standardcel, DeformedCell and 7 others
I think it’s both. The pragmatic reality and the fantasy of experiencing the teen love you see in movies with the virgin girl. It’s a mixture of both imo

• +1
Reactions: nathan, LancasteR, Deleted member 52452 and 4 others
I've been recently pondering the importance of female virginity and the significance I personally attach to it as a status for a woman, placing it above that of a non-virgin.

There used to be a guarantee from the woman's father long ago that she would be a virgin, and there are statistics showing that yes, a woman with few sexual partners is more faithful.

But... I wonder if it's just that, if it's sheer pragmatism or it's the fantasy about the moment and romanticizing it, to the extent of even dreaming staying with the woman for the rest of one's life (one who might end up cheating in the future, it's still a possibility... And even if she was a virgin, she still has a mouth and anus, which are quite popular ways of having sex in countries where female virginity is highly valued and checked).

Anyway, what are your thoughts? If you value this, is it more about the pragmatism of a woman who is less likely to screw up and cheat on you, having less baggage... Or is it more about the romance of it being something special, that you think holds value because it's the first time?

Also, do you guys think would be an interesting read a long thread about female virginity?

I think if you're a pragmatic person you're way more about the reputation of the girl and if you're into the fantasy, well, you're into marrying a girl who's good and will spend the rest of her life with you and etc...

Ofc, I'm talking about LTR and relationships, I know some people in here have a fetish of taking girls virginities, if you're one of them, vote on the "ego" one.
for me its about similarity (morals)
im a khhv so i prefer a khhv
but dont know if id think the same way if i wasnt a virgin

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk and xegigi
for me its about similarity (morals)
im a khhv so i prefer a khhv
but dont know if id think the same way if i wasnt a virgin
Imagine that you had this with your girl, but you're unfortunetly separed by a tragedy. Would you still care about your next gf/wife virginity? Those things used to happen in the past in times of war, sickness and etc.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan, Ryldoo IS COPING and $ u b H u m a n
its sad threads like these drown in the meaningless discourse of this forum. as for your question i do believe humans sanctify things out of our reach. heaven for instance. no human would ever feel joy in heaven. the mundanity of it. nonetheless the idea and it be unattainable is romanticized. and thus the thought of it alone is greater than any heaven. we do this with many a thing. i believe it is why people rot here and cannot move forward. in our stagnation we live in dreams.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, xegigi and John Cracovizk
Imagine that you had this with your girl, but you're unfortunetly separed by a tragedy. Would you still care about your next gf/wife virginity? Those things used to happen in the past in times of war, sickness and etc.
hard to say
honestly id probably prefer khhv but id be with her if shed have the same expierience as me
(isnt practical though she could defintitely lie irl and i wouldnt know) so pretty useless to think about

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
Another thread about foids virginity in 2024? you guys have to be too lucky to find a girl who never fucked her past boyfriend before and if she says so it's probably false, you want virgin women in the same era with the biggest numbers of male incels while women always get someone (probably the same dudes who are always in relationships). You guys are being delusional get over it, average men cannot decide who to date so just get a girl and fuck. Romanticism is dead.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, BrahminBoss, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR
It is more of a fantasy than pragmatic, for most people. Keep in mind, love, monogamy, faithfulness etc. didn't exist before art. Cavemen didn't check for virginity. The pragmatic reasoning for valuing virginity is how we justify having such a fantasy. Kinda like how we justify using biology in the blackpill to make ourselves impervious to criticism and place ourselves above lookism.

• +1
My dream is inexperienced with inexperienced virgin to virgin

Volcel till 20 until i can experience that

• +1

for me its purely ego since i dont want no other man to have came on my womens face, i dont want to ever think about her orgasming while another man chokes her and cums inside her. this makes me sick to my stomach, i could never look a whore in her eyes and say i love u

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and John Cracovizk
having a virgin girl is a must, everyone should experience it.
Every man deserves atleast one girl's virgin pussy, no matter how much or who he has sex with later on

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, EliteMewing and John Cracovizk
o-m-e-ga bump

Complete cuck thread, females being virgin/pure/chaste was so much of a requirement and expected that people didn't even talk about it when negotiating terms before modern society cucked itself. There was no marriage if the girl wasn't virgin. It has always been important since the beginning of man, now jews have brainwashed us into thinking it's oaky to marry and procreate with a non-virgin.
No thanks kikes, not happening

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: standardcel and John Cracovizk
Kissing another guy counts tbh. Pure virgins only

• +1
You're beyond delusional if you think you're ever gonna get a virgin girl in the west past 15/16 yo. Society is way too degenerated for that, thanks to the left. I 100% agree that any non virgin would be way more at ease of cheating on you.

That being said, if i can"t get what i want, i'd rather not get anything. Marriage and having a kid is the biggest cuckery in the modern world, second only to raising another man's seed.

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk and optimisticzoomer
Your poll is confusing but avoiding STDs is pragmatic.

• +1
If I got a non virgin I would always think that someone else fucked her and feel bad while having on the back of my mind. I’m unable to have a relationship with a non virgin

• +1
I also slept one time with a non virgin without condom and got std(genital warts)

• +1
Jfl at everyone here saying they won't have a relationship with a non virgin, when they absolutely will

If you're dating someone reasonably attractive past 18, they're not a virgin

• +1
Jfl at everyone here saying they won't have a relationship with a non virgin, when they absolutely will

If you're dating someone reasonably attractive past 18, they're not a virgin
I've touched this theme in this thread.
"So you've just changed your paradigms, your values are different, you value youth more, don't want older women with children, want virginity, and so on. The hard part is, you want that, but can you get it? And then comes the bargaining... 'Yeah, that's what I want, but they can't offer it, and I need to ejaculate... I just want to have sex with her and disappear... But who's going to cuddle with me? Is there someone else having sex with her too...? I want her just for myself...'"

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Your poll is confusing but avoiding STDs is pragmatic.

Well remembered, but what if she didn't had any diseases? Like, she showed you tests and proved it. STDs are a good point, but virgins can get it by sucking some cock can't they? The main issue is confusing virginity with chastity.