Thoughts on Heterochromatic Eyes? 1 Different color than the other

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
What are your thoughts on it’s impact on Attractiveness, Potential for Status and it’s halo... can be very odd and eerie, probably always suspected fake, but it’s extremely unique and cool looking.

7f463564cd863e48c4ba51448f7a02dd.jpg
ePzcpxf.jpg
jQhhhyV.jpg

83bd503b373cc7dccd51871ff675679c.jpg
820ecb0e46d07cd0fdec459c6953de74.jpg
46b581ffa67067aa1efc67aeed18efab.jpg
DhFenXkWkAEx1D8.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
yes I have thoughts on it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
insta statusmax indeed, it's like being 7 ft in a friends group NGL, so rare I've never seen anyone like that irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, chadpreetcel123, Arkantos and 4 others
Extremely rare as fuck. Which is VERY good. It makes you unique and stand out.

It can boost someone by +1-2 PSL imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and PenileFacialSurgery
no, I don't have any thoughts on it

insta statusmax indeed, it's like being 7 ft in a friends group NGL, so rare I've never seen anyone like that irl
Extremely rare as fuck. Which is VERY good. It makes you unique and stand out.

It can boost someone by +1-2 PSL imo
What if they are frauded through surgery or contacts?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 4991 and PenileFacialSurgery
It's not a fraud if no one knows...
8ec58a0e304fb990bd0813f0fc741f7e.gif
Good thing I legit have nearly zero pictures of myself on the internet, maybe just of my 1-10 year old self on my moms Facebook many years ago.

If I don’t get Heterochromatic, I’m definitely getting some light green mixed with hazel in the middle, or light blue.

• +1
Good thing I legit have nearly zero pictures of myself on the internet, maybe just of my 1-10 year old self on my moms Facebook many years ago.

If I don’t get Heterochromatic, I’m definitely getting some light green mixed with hazel in the middle, or light blue.
You gotta make it realistic, some people fraud with a blue so bright that they look like aliens.

honey/brown + green/blue is the ultimate combo.

Don't go for blue + green cuz blue and green are hardly distinguishable.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
What are your thoughts on it’s impact on Attractiveness, Potential for Status and it’s halo... can be very odd and eerie, probably always suspected fake, but it’s extremely unique and cool looking.

7f463564cd863e48c4ba51448f7a02dd.jpg
ePzcpxf.jpg
jQhhhyV.jpg

83bd503b373cc7dccd51871ff675679c.jpg
820ecb0e46d07cd0fdec459c6953de74.jpg
46b581ffa67067aa1efc67aeed18efab.jpg
DhFenXkWkAEx1D8.jpg
Only looks good if you aren’t ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and SayNoToRotting
You gotta make it realistic, some people fraud with a blue so bright that they look like aliens.

honey/brown + green/blue is the ultimate combo.

Don't go for blue + green cuz blue and green are hardly distinguishable.
Ehh idk, I know I’ll think about it

but I meant if I don’t get the Heterochromatic eyes, I’ll just get green eyes or blue eyes by themselves which is good itself

ill probably test out first with various contact lenses

but the new laser eye surgery which lightens eyes, forgot what it’s called, oh STROMA, you only have o can get the color that you naturally have under all the melanin
Only looks good if you aren’t ugly
Obvious and Nobody asked you pathetic worthless Billy Eylash fan faggot ass cuck, if I’m asking about this I’m already looksmaxing in general.

• JFL
Reactions: Golang
If you fake hetorochroma you're an autist

rare ≠ attractive

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 2846
If you fake hetorochroma you're an autist

rare ≠ attractive
So you’re saying it’s not attractive? It’s pretty cool is attractive, I’m saying thoughts in general because this could boost your status on IG probably very quick

So you’re saying it’s not attractive? It’s pretty cool is attractive, I’m saying thoughts in general because this could boost your status on IG probably very quick
Nope. Being attractive will boost your status on IG though

Nope. Being attractive will boost your status on IG though
Faggot shut the fucking fuck up

Im talking maxing out to the extreme

and regular colored eyes vs heterochromatic, the pros and cons

shit is irrelevant you fucking genius

“omg you have to be good looking first didn’t know”

obviously what a genius you are.

Last edited:
I wish I have them instead of my dark brown eyes literally the worst color ever to have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 3832 and PenileFacialSurgery
halo

• +1
Faggot shut the fucking fuck up

mom talking maxing out to the extreme

and regular colored eyes va heterochromatic, the pros and cons

shit is irrelevant you fucking genius

“omg you have to be good looking first didn’t know”

obviously what a genius you are.
Is English your first language?
You sound disabled.

shitty bc assymtrical

• +1
Yes it is.iPhone XR autocorrect I had to edit you fucking faggot autist. Shut the fuck up, 2 typos
Ok?
Abnormalities like scars, different colored eyes, freckles, would not make a persons smv or PSL increase in the slightest.
It is not a halo, not a failo. Anyone saying otherwise is a delusional retard.

Ok?
Abnormalities like scars, different colored eyes, freckles, would not make a persons smv or PSL increase in the slightest.
It is not a halo, not a failo. Anyone saying otherwise is a delusional retard.
Legit shut the fuck up, you retarded fuck with your irrelevant no contribution to the discussion.

also you’re wrong, and no one fucking mentioned freckles or scars.

heterochromia will definitely bring more attentive but possibly making you less and more attractive to some.

Serioulsy the fuck you just contribute.

nothing. Bye.

Legit shut the fuck up, you retarded fuck with your irrelevant no contribution to the discussion.

also you’re wrong, and no one fucking mentioned freckles or scars.

heterochromia will definitely bring more attentive but possibly making you less and more attractive to some.

Serioulsy the fuck you just contribute.

nothing. Bye.
I was saying scars and freckles can be put in the same group you dumbass. They will also make you "more attentive". Is English seriously your first language?

So contribution means I have to agree with you? You are legit fucking retarded ahahah

Looks bad tbh

• +1
It's very good for Main Charactermaxxing. It helped David Bowie a lot.

• +1
Looks retarded

• +1
I was saying scars and freckles can be put in the same group you dumbass

So contribution means I have to agree with you? You are legit fucking retarded ahahah
Agree? No you added nothing but “you have to be good looking, it doesn’t do anything”

no scars or freckles are completely different not on the same level, and irrelevant

I don’t have any concrete stance where they are positive or negative, everything you said is just irrelevant shut up.

Rare but not in a good way
Shit only normies care about

• +1
Rare but not in a good way
Shit only normies care about
Yes, what’s good is what normies care about not August’s, especially for statusmaxing or being attractive

I’m still on the fence, still think Regular homochromia are a safer option

Agree? No you added nothing but “you have to be good looking, it doesn’t do anything”

no scars or freckles are completely different not on the same level, and irrelevant

I don’t have any concrete stance where they are positive or negative, everything you said is just irrelevant shut up.
Which is true you delusional faggot. You have to be good looking.

Freckles and scars are the same category. You're fucking dumbass just is so hooked on the idea of heterochromia you don't want to admit it

Also concrete stance? Says the one that just autistically sperged at me for no reason. Did I hurt your feelings sweaty?

Which is true you delusional faggot. You have to be good looking.

Freckles and scars are the same category. You're fucking dumbass just is so hooked on the idea of heterochromia you don't want to admit it

Also concrete stance? Says the one that just autistically sperged at me for no reason. Did I hurt your feelings sweaty?
Again you’re fucking retarded, being good looking is a fucking obvious one, I’m not talking on fucking Ugly people, you just saying the obvious screams 2019 join date. WE ALREADY KNOW. Thanks

scars only add minor Dark Triad points, and freckles maybe only kinda cute on Females. Irrelevant. Not the same.

Im not fixed on anything, this is just the topic of my thread I don’t even have much a stance on I just want input not

“Autists think rare is good, YOU HAVE TO BE GOOD LOOKING FOR IG”

congrats woo you know the obvious.

Lol at thinking I even give a fuck, you’re just being annoying and irrelevant to the topic talking like a know it all autist shut the fuck up, I don’t have respect when you’re a lame know it all who can’t even stick to the topic.

Again you’re fucking retarded, being good looking is a fucking obvious one, I’m not talking on fucking Ugly people, you just saying the obvious screams 2019 join date. WE ALREADY KNOW. Thanks

scars only add minor Dark Triad points, and freckles maybe only kinda cute on Females. Irrelevant. Not the same.

Im not fixed on anything, this is just the topic of my thread I don’t even have much a stance on I just want input not

“Autists think rare is good, YOU HAVE TO BE GOOD LOOKING FOR IG”

congrats woo you know the obvious.

Lol at thinking I even give a fuck, you’re just being annoying and irrelevant to the topic talking like a know it all autist shut the fuck up, I don’t have respect when you’re a lame know it all who can’t even stick to the topic.
Not going to read this autism

Not going to read this autism
Boo hoo, all I said is shut up, you’re retarded. Like you didn’t throw out a couple paragraphs.

Seriously don’t give a fuck about this, not mad, bottom line is if you stop being retarded irrelevant smart ass I won’t fucking care. It really means nothing no hard feelings. It’s PSL.

Seriously don’t give a fuck about this, not mad, bottom line is if you stop being retarded irrelevant smart ass .
You sound pretty mad lol
Heterochromia won't make you more attractive. Final answer.

You sound pretty mad lol
Heterochromia won't make you more attractive. Final answer.
Faggot, I’m not mad, again sorry if I actually seemed like it, this is PSL, was just slightly annoyed, I don’t really view Internet Avis and aliases as people. And everyone here talks like this.

Again, obviously it won’t make you attractive, if you’re not attractive, I’m talking good looking people, if anything it’ll only make your attractive to a niche, may draw attention look cool and unique. That’s it, probably look weird to some.
General discussion on it. It definitely has an effect.

but “you have to be good looking”, “does nothing”, is obvious like no shit, retarded, And irrelevant.

Faggot, I’m not mad, again sorry if I actually seemed like it, this is PSL, was just slightly annoyed, I don’t really view Internet Avis and aliases as people. And everyone here talks like this.

Again, obviously it won’t make you attractive, if you’re not attractive, I’m talking good looking people, if anything it’ll only make your attractive to a niche, may draw attention look cool and unique. That’s it, probably look weird to some.
General discussion on it. It definitely has an effect.

but “you have to be good looking”, “does nothing”, is obvious like no shit, retarded, And irrelevant.
Which is why you autistically sperged when I said it's not an attractive trait.
Lol. Dn Rd.

Which is why you autistically sperged when I said it's not an attractive trait.
Lol. Dn Rd.
Nigga stop being a faggot, not a sperge, it’s barley serious what you said was just legit irrelevant.

Was trying to mend shit but okay be a faggot and don’t read.