thoughts on his last words?

I

isis_Bleach

Foid Go Kaboom
last thing this dude told me was some shit in his curry languahe i dont ujderstand so im like what does that mean english pleaze? but he was already nearly lights out so im thinking does he mean like grandson im an elderly indian put me out of mu misery asap. ngl thats the vibe i got and i was only like ten. ion blame him when every hoe is a cheater.

languahes in curry

hes probably in a psychotic break right now
last thing this dude told me was some shit in his curry languahe i dont ujderstand so im like what does that mean english pleaze? but he was already nearly lights out so im thinking does he mean like grandson im an elderly indian put me out of mu misery asap. ngl thats the vibe i got and i was only like ten. ion blame him when every hoe is a cheater.

He was asking rajeem for curry