Thoughts on inflation for surgery prices

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

Kraken
I’ve been seeing as much as 25 percent increases on prices, how much do you guys think your average bimax and genio will cost now? I think the average bimax is like 30k in America and probably 9 for genio?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Oberyn, Pumanator and Deleted member 18879
I finished my surgery path (except for hair transplant), so I hope the surgeons will double their prices to make looksmaxing more difficult for everyone

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 20631, Gaia262 and 9 others
I don't care the British taxpayer will enjoy paying for my dental implants, bimax, rhinoseptoplasty and genio. maybe even cry for a zygomatic osteotomy too cause it's affecting muh mental health

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Oberyn, Pumanator and 2 others
I don't care the British taxpayer will enjoy paying for my dental implants, bimax, rhinoseptoplasty and genio. maybe even cry for a zygomatic osteotomy too cause it's affecting muh mental health
Give me advice plz - how is this even possible? I'm always told to pay for my own shit. I've paid my fair share of taxes (almost 17k last year) I fucking hate the NHS

The demand for plastic surgery is increasing tbh

hoping for 13-15k for genio+jaw angle in eu.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Give me advice plz - how is this even possible? I'm always told to pay for my own shit. I've paid my fair share of taxes (almost 17k last year) I fucking hate the NHS
You will need to have a severe maloclussion. My class III bite is so bad that the maxfac and ortho were in shock, my entire mandible is larger, wider and more protruding than my upper to the point where I struggle to eat certain things (beef, lamb etc) and breathing is probably fucked+bad speech. If you have a 2mm overbite or just want it for aesthetic reasons you will not be able to get it afaik.

Mogs me United States of cuckery pay for abortions but won’t fund bimax

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 18879
I finished my surgery path (except for hair transplant), so I hope the surgeons will double their prices to make looksmaxing more difficult for everyone
Thats so selfish and fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn