thoughts on insock height increase insoles

thxmes

thxmes

6'0 14y
thought these looked pretty useful and would make me go from 5’10 to 6’1 would literally be taller than almost everyone im around

:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
I use sock lifts, but a cheaper option. you will never get 3 inches out of any sock lift ever. You will get a little over an inch maximum. If they really were 3 inches, they would look so comical that you would be caught immediately.

Insole

Get the kind in the picture above, they're the ones I use. They're subtle, which is what you want. even If you're walking around in just socks, they cannot be noticed. And best of all, they look like a medical device. If someone does ever find them, ill just claim i was given them by my physiotherapist for shin splints or something. as long as you're an active person, who wont believe that?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I use sock lifts, but a cheaper option. you will never get 3 inches out of any sock lift ever. You will get a little over an inch maximum. If they really were 3 inches, they would look so comical that you would be caught immediately.

View attachment 2846577

Get the kind in the picture above, they're the ones I use. They're subtle, which is what you want. even If you're walking around in just socks, they cannot be noticed. And best of all, they look like a medical device. If someone does ever find them, ill just claim i was given them by my physiotherapist for shin splints or something. as long as you're an active person, who wont believe that?
can u send me the link for those the ones i was showing were quite pricey aswell when there are literal £3 options