Thoughts on invisalign

D

Deleted member 33379

Slayer
I am planning on getting invisalign this year. I have sort of crooked teeth (not very bad), a misaligned bite and slight overjet.

I am wondering, do you think invisalign could help pulling my jaw forward, to fix my overbite?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
only gonna fix teeth, but might help you properly "use your jaw" so your maxilla in that sense might go forward, but u have to be like 11.

Make invisalign at home, read the 1,000 threads.

only gonna fix teeth, but might help you properly "use your jaw" so your maxilla in that sense might go forward, but u have to be like 11.

bruh what, youre retarded

Wdym make invisalign at home?

• Love it
Reactions: coispet
1,000 bucks tops. Retail 500 equipment, .org user succeeded, but its a dead thread
@Luke LLL innit?

I saw it, does 3D printing the aligners really cost that much?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
@Luke LLL innit?

I saw it, does 3D printing the aligners really cost that much?
I found retail 3d printer for 300, and then the tooth scanner, but u can probably escape the cost. It can be under 50, if you manage to find a public 3d printer (i did) maybe you can ship a full plan to your house from a company, but you need a 3d scanner, and then a remodeler, if you're low inhib it can cost 50

• +1
Reactions: coispet
I found retail 3d printer for 300, and then the tooth scanner, but u can probably escape the cost. It can be under 50, if you manage to find a public 3d printer (i did) maybe you can ship a full plan to your house from a company, but you need a 3d scanner, and then a remodeler, if you're low inhib it can cost 50
Only problem I have with my teeth is a tiny central tooth gap, i got rid of it once by exerting pressure onto the teeth using rubber bands, it closed for a while but I needed retainers to keep it there, may do that again, file my teeth on the surface (avoiding enamel) to straighten them all symmetrically and teeth whiten

if a dumb nigga makes that shit at homes he’s going to die

Get a palate expander first

it fixed my bite

I heard braces/invsilign with bands pull your maxilla back