Thoughts on iodine for Thyroid boost which "should" result in height gain and fasten metabolism

Weter

Weter

Silver
Currently really fit cuz of cut, but can get really fat easily just by breathing some chocolate bar and have been told all my life i have slow metabolism.
Slow metabolism is oftently caused by underactive thyroid which makes your food digestion slower resulting in easier weight gain.
Also Thyroid is important AS FUCK for so called "heightmax", not to mention all tall skinny guys are in general skinny cuz of their "fast metabolism bro" which is mosly caused by thyroid as well.

Iodine 150mcg daily looks like a low risk natty supplement that can benefit a lot in thyroid boost and metabolism acceleration which is both good for "heightmax" and "leanmaxxing", any thoughts on this and down effects like decreased/increased estrogen production(growth plates state)?

Still doing my research and will appreciate any advices.

• +1
Reactions: kyrre, dad and mvp2v1
i am not knowledgeable on Iodine but sounds highly unlikely it will mostly or fully fix the issue without any significant risks. just my assumption though

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Dnr, use Dinitrophenol or T3

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
Yes I slept on iodine for a while . I’ve only used it for two days but the difference in energy levels are amazing. Just be ready for a detox reaction which can happen if you were saturated with halides, heavy metals and yeast endotoxins

• +1
Reactions: kyrre and Weter
i am not knowledgeable on lodine but sounds highly unlikely it will mostly or fully fix the issue without any significant risks. just my assumption though
The thing is that the reason i came to conclusion that it can at least be beneficial is because slow metabolism and underactive thyroid production is mainly caused by iodine deficiency which i can easily have because i live in an area far from oceans/seas

Iodine also more than doubled testosterone in these bulls and the dosage wasn’t anything special

20136A82 3B96 448D B211 6455D700BE7D

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Weter
Currently really fit cuz of cut, but can get really fat easily just by breathing some chocolate bar and have been told all my life i have slow metabolism.
Slow metabolism is oftently caused by underactive thyroid which makes your food digestion slower resulting in easier weight gain.
Also Thyroid is important AS FUCK for so called "heightmax", not to mention all tall skinny guys are in general skinny cuz of their "fast metabolism bro" which is mosly caused by thyroid as well.

Iodine 150mcg daily looks like a low risk natty supplement that can benefit a lot in thyroid boost and metabolism acceleration which is both good for "heightmax" and "leanmaxxing", any thoughts on this and down effects like decreased/increased estrogen production(growth plates state)?

Still doing my research and will appreciate any advices.
by doing this suppliment your thyroid levels will tend towards hyperthyroidism, which you can search up causes premature closure of growth plates.

Hypothyroidism is known for keeping growth plates open, but inhibiting growth hormones effect.

you will probably gain some bonemass, maybe even some height just by your bones becoming thicker

• Hmm...
Appreciate that, what dosage would u recomend? (im 16)
Start with 150 mcg potassium iodide . Dose that for 5 days. If feeling better and no adverse reaction increase by 150 for another week. Then 500 mcg everyday until the bottle gets over

• +1
Reactions: kyrre and Weter
by doing this suppliment your thyroid levels will tend towards hyperthyroidism, which you can search up causes premature closure of growth plates.

Hypothyroidism is known for keeping growth plates open, but inhibiting growth hormones effect.

you will probably gain some bonemass, maybe even some height just by your bones becoming thicker
The height velocity effect would outweigh the faster growth plate closure imo . Hypothyroidism also causes calcium to be leeched from bones so you end up with weaker density bones

• +1
Reactions: kyrre and mvp2v1

May i ask what would u suggest to do then, maybe any way to fix my hypothyrodism without causing hyper and premature growth plates closure? Or should i just leave things as they are right now as the hypothyrodism is a better thing?

The thing is that the reason i came to conclusion that it can at least be beneficial is because slow metabolism and underactive thyroid production is mainly caused by iodine deficiency which i can easily have because i live in an area far from oceans/seas
i can ask friend studying science to read some studies on it and feed me info

• +1
Reactions: Weter
The height velocity effect would outweigh the faster growth plate closure imo . Hypothyroidism also causes calcium to be leeched from bones so you end up with weaker density bones
Fair point, not to mention you feel like shit, with higher body fat percentage even on caloric deficit during hypothyroidism.

• +1
fix my hypothyrodism
if you have hypothyroidism then go to endo and get thyroid hormone to fix your levels. Ideally you want to get slightly above what your doctor recomends, like the upper end of whats considerd healthy. Again just go to endo, and he will do your blood work as well as give you hormone, then you can further suppliment while checking blood work.

I also got hypothyroidism and thats how i fixed mine. Although I do regret not trying to cure it naturaly before hand. My diet and lifestyle at the time was terrible. Getting enough vitamin D, red meat at the base of your nutrition while avoiding all processed bullshit, and exercise while grounding I think would cure hypothyroid.

I dont know enough about it, so idk if thats true. But probably if he took an AI at the same time then it would probably be a viable heightmax.

thyroid hormone increase, reduce estrogen to keep plates open, increase growth hormone

• +1
why japanesecels are so subhuman if they are exposed to high iodine every second of their life?

why japanesecels are so subhuman if they are exposed to high iodine every second of their life?
Those "subhumans" have built a succesfull society with average long and happy life, with one of the highest iq in the world, btw they got nuked 2 times

if you have hypothyroidism then go to endo and get thyroid hormone to fix your levels. Ideally you want to get slightly above what your doctor recomends, like the upper end of whats considerd healthy. Again just go to endo, and he will do your blood work as well as give you hormone, then you can further suppliment while checking blood work.

I also got hypothyroidism and thats how i fixed mine. Although I do regret not trying to cure it naturaly before hand. My diet and lifestyle at the time was terrible. Getting enough vitamin D, red meat at the base of your nutrition while avoiding all processed bullshit, and exercise while grounding I think would cure hypothyroid.
avoiding all "processed bullshit" during puberty on some close to vegan diet will result in reduced IGF-1 and TEST, there is a reason why those tall kids often have shitty habits and unhealthy diet and people with "clean diets" back in the time were significantly lower in height, once the "processed bullshit" appeared on market after industrial revolution suddenly we jumped +10 or even +15 cm on average in height by generation

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
avoiding all "processed bullshit" during puberty on some close to vegan diet will result in reduced IGF-1 and TEST, there is a reason why those tall kids often have shitty habits and unhealthy diet and people with "clean diets" back in the time were significantly lower in height, once the "processed bullshit" appeared on market after industrial revolution suddenly we jumped +10 or even +15 cm on average in height by generation
do whatever you want, but a processed diet just like a vegan diet is a recipe for becoming a first-class Goy. Eat lots of red meat and raw dairy while spending time outside in the sun, and you will grow to be a chad.

• +1
Reactions: Weter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back