Thoughts on Kratom?

ilovenicotine

ilovenicotine

Diamond
Never tried it wondering how it’s like with low previous opiate experience/ tolerance

Last edited:
Kratom is shit dude. Its only use IMO is to get off opioids.

From what I've heard its an insanely addictive high. Stick with other stuff

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, basedblackpiller and TechnoBoss
Kratom is shit dude. Its only use IMO is to get off opioids.

From what I've heard it’s an insanely addictive high. Stick with other stuff
Yeah it’s sad looking at the kratom subreddit everyone is coping so hard

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I've only ever tried like a green kratom one time and it made me SUPER NAUSEOUS.

I threw it all up and said never again. Maybe I needed to try pills or something but god damn, that stuff was awful. Granted, I just poured a bunch of the powder into a water bottle and drank it. Stuff was really hard to get down. I was a complete newb with it so maybe I did it completely wrong.

I hear good things about specific strains of kratom though. Some people say that some strains are just shit and don't do anything.

It also lowers T levels so there's that.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and FacialStructure404
Stick with weed, alc, and nic. Or better yet a combo of all three:hnghn:
Sadly already know I’m gonna become polyaddict in the future so probably not

weed is the worst drug ever

I've only ever tried like a green kratom one time and it made me SUPER NAUSEOUS.

I threw it all up and said never again. Maybe I needed to try pills or something but god damn, that stuff was awful. Granted, I just poured a bunch of the powder into a water bottle and drank it. Stuff was really hard to get down. I was a complete newb with it so maybe I did it completely wrong.

I hear good things about specific strains of kratom though. Some people say that some strains are just shit and don't do anything.

It also lowers T levels so there's that.
probably gonna stick to lean instead then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and TechnoBoss
weed is the worst drug ever
Why so? I dont use substances more than once a week(maybe twice during summers) but nothing like a Friday night during june with you and a j, a bottle of titos, and 3mg zyn, and coke zero

• JFL
probably gonna stick to lean instead then
Don't do lean. The stuff you're getting is probably fake unless you live in Latin America. That shit is super expensive and overrated too. Don't bother with opiates.

Rappers did that shit and ended up with seizures and some died. Takes forever to get off that stuff because it's an opiate. Just highly overrated overall tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and ChadL1te
Don't do lean. The stuff you're getting is probably fake unless you live in Latin America. That shit is super expensive and overrated too. Don't bother with opiates.

Rappers did that shit and ended up with seizures and some died. Takes forever to get off that stuff because it's an opiate. Just highly overrated overall tbh.
Its liquid heroin

Also a complete looksmin

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Stick with weed, alc, and nic. Or better yet a combo of all three:hnghn:
What’s so good about nicotine? I tried vaping and just felt kind of light headed. Didn’t really enjoy it

What’s so good about nicotine? I tried vaping and just felt kind of light headed. Didn’t really enjoy it
Vapes suck. I almost never use nic, I just rip a drunk zyn or cig every once and a blue moon. Its nice

• +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller

friend makes a homebrew, it’s tested I’ve been with him when he was doing the CWE

Rappers barely die from lean anymore, just going up to pills

Its liquid heroin

Also a complete looksmin
calling any derivative of the opium poppy heroin is retarded. Codeine is so weak in comparison

nic is great. Vapes are good unlike what the other guy says just the problem with them you can hit them any where and you’re tol goes crazy.

cigarettes give the best buzz I recommend camel unfiltered but they might be to heavy for the a first timer

Zyns are really weird for me. never really gave me a buzz just felt satisfied

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, basedblackpiller and TechnoBoss
Does the buzz feel different?

Have you tried nicorette gum? Just wondering how does that compare to zyn
nic gum is okay Lucy feels kinda weaker then zyn for some reason even though it said there the same mg. I didn’t get any buzz tho

• +1
friend makes a homebrew, it’s tested I’ve been with him when he was doing the CWE

Rappers barely die from lean anymore, just going up to pills
Still risky brother. I don't know why you wouldn't just stick with doing harder opiates if you think codeine is weak ( i do agree it is weak but when you drink lean, you drink more codeine than you would with just pills) - I don't recommend doing drugs because you escalate to shit like meth & crack eventually. Ask me how I know this. It legit will ruin your life because it isn't like how people describe. It doesn't just pull you in, but it feels very nice. Makes it easier for you to justify doing it because in your mind you think "this shit is weak it doesn't really do much I can quit whenever" but continue doing it because of it's availability or social "pressures" so to speak.

nic is great. Vapes are good unlike what the other guy says just the problem with them you can hit them any where and you’re tol goes crazy.

cigarettes give the best buzz I recommend camel unfiltered but they might be to heavy for the a first timer

Zyns are really weird for me. never really gave me a buzz just felt satisfied
Mmmm camel unfiltered are soo good. Top 3 cigs in my opinion are Camel unfiltered, Marb reds, and then American Spirits (the "organic" teal version) those last forever and are perfect for smoking outside the club.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Which vape do you use? I might get a juul because I’m bored but I know they cancelled all the good flavours. When I tried vaping before it was with the mango juul pod but now they only have shitty tobacco flavours

Does the buzz feel different?

Have you tried nicorette gum? Just wondering how does that compare to zyn
Yes the buzz is different imo, vapes feel light in comparison and much worse for u. Neither are good for you though

Never tried nicorrette gum.

• +1
Still risky brother. I don't know why you wouldn't just stick with doing harder opiates if you think codeine is weak ( i do agree it is weak but when you drink lean, you drink more codeine than you would with just pills) - I don't recommend doing drugs because you escalate to shit like meth & crack eventually. Ask me how I know this. It legit will ruin your life because it isn't like how people describe. It doesn't just pull you in, but it feels very nice. Makes it easier for you to justify doing it because in your mind you think "this shit is weak it doesn't really do much I can quit whenever" but continue doing it because of it's availability or social "pressures" so to speak.

Mmmm camel unfiltered are soo good. Top 3 cigs in my opinion are Camel unfiltered, Marb reds, and then American Spirits (the "organic" teal version) those last forever and are perfect for smoking outside the club.
nothing I can do to stop it man, I got too interested in drugs.

I’m not doing it with people I’m doing it for entertainment

not going to college just gonna be working on my computer 90% of the day I just need something to do

Which vape do you use? I might get a juul because I’m bored but I know they cancelled all the good flavours. When I tried vaping before it was with the mango juul pod but now they only have shitty tobacco flavours
the elf bar rebrand

nothing I can do to stop it man, I got too interested in drugs.

I’m not doing it with people I’m doing it for entertainment

not going to college just gonna be working on my computer 90% of the day I just need something to do
What makes you so interested in drugs, if you don't mind answering? Are you young? I was curious about them when I was younger.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
What makes you so interested in drugs, if you don't mind answering? Are you young? I was curious about them when I was younger.
yeah 16

ADHD Hyperfocus made me just fixate on money and drugs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and TechnoBoss
yeah 16

Be careful brother. Doing opiates when you're younger can really fuck you up. I recommend really just not doing lean. If you have to do something else, just smoke weed and drink sometimes. I had too many friends that did that stuff young (pills and such) and became junkies who had to get off it with Suboxone or even worse, Methadone.

Not trying to patronize you or anything because I did too many drugs. My experience with them is how I know it's not a road worth going down. Being high is inherently better than being sober. The problem is once you go so far with them, your brain adjusts itself and you don't find pleasure in doing anything else. It's better to try and resist the urge to do that stuff. I know nobody will listen to random advice from some rando from .org, but think about it.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and ChadL1te
yeah 16

Ive always been heavily interested in the science behind them, but never actually using them besides the basic three.

I used to watch scientific breakdowns about the most random drugs

Why so? I dont use substances more than once a week(maybe twice during summers) but nothing like a Friday night during june with you and a j, a bottle of titos, and 3mg zyn, and coke zero
I just hate the absolute lazy weed high and it’s extremely addictive

dnr

• WTF
Reactions: ilovenicotine
  • JFL
I just hate the absolute lazy weed high and it’s extremely addictive
Yeah I’ve done it twice and tbh it’s fun ash feel like yk dream state when ur in bed and ur like right before about to wake up i think i think its fun though because only times I’ve hanged out with friends in past 6 months we got high im a lonely mofo 😞

Ayy I respect young 🥷 moving that dope im gonna have to wageslave in army for money but its whatever im also 16
working in anything gov related is really retarded though.

also I’m not selling drugs just so yk JFL

• JFL
inject heroin

• JFL
working in anything gov related is really retarded though.

also I’m not selling drugs just so yk JFL
Yeah I’m only doing for 4 years tho I have plan to make 150k then I’m gonna drop out

Yeah I’ve done it twice and tbh it’s fun ash feel like yk dream state when ur in bed and ur like right before about to wake up i think i think its fun though because only times I’ve hanged out with friends in past 6 months we got high im a lonely mofo 😞
nothing like that for me. The dream state is horrid for me just feel like an absolute retard with extreme paranoia

• JFL
nothing like that for me. The dream state is horrid for me just feel like an absolute retard with extreme paranoia
No it’s fun especially if u have music in the background

Your post to rep ratio suggests you’re worse than me retard
I swear when niggas start yapping about to post to rep ratio like you’re not supposed to have a conversation with people on the forum