Thoughts on LL at 5'9.5?

noonespecial

noonespecial

15+ facial flaws
I'm considering it and the recommended height increase is between 5-8cm with 8 cm i would go from 177 to 185 which is a very good jump just want thoughts on if it's worth it also considering the recovery time price and risks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: givemeheight, 5'7 zoomer, WeiWei and 4 others
Reasonable

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, Nick.Harte and noonespecial
If you can afford it - def go for it. 177 and 185 is the best difference you can make

You literally go from below average loser to above average. With lifts or even just high shoes you'll be the tallest person in the room

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, 5'7 zoomer, WeiWei and 4 others
You will need 2 LL

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rzn, 5'7 zoomer, NZb6Air and 1 other person
for 15cm and then wear 10cm lifts, easy +25cm
I don't need to be 2 meters tall and one is already expensive enough so being 6'1 barefoot plus lifts will make you 6'3 almost ideal height

I don't need to be 2 meters tall and one is already expensive enough so being 6'1 barefoot plus lifts will make you 6'3 almost ideal height
6'1 is average around teenagers nowadays they are all 5'10-6'2 so you need to be at least 6'8 with lifts if you wanna be considered "tall"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Rzn, wastedspermcel, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
I'm considering it and the recommended height increase is between 5-8cm with 8 cm i would go from 177 to 185 which is a very good jump just want thoughts on if it's worth it also considering the recovery time price and risks
isn't it like 18k dollars for the external lengthener? everybody would know you had it because you would need to walk around with a giant metal cage around your leg for 6 months. Its even more exspensive for the internal

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and noonespecial
6'1 is average around teenagers nowadays they are all 5'10-6'2 so you need to be at least 6'8 with lifts if you wanna be considered "tall"
Ideal male height is 6'5 so being 6'3 is good enough I don't feel the need to be considered tall by people just not short

• +1
Reactions: Rea
Ideal male height is 6'5 so being 6'3 is good enough I don't feel the need to be considered tall by people just not short
6'3 barefot *

You need 2 LL, save more

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and NZb6Air
6'3 barefot *

You need 2 LL, save more
6'3 frauded. 6'1 barefoot is good and no way I'd rather use that money on facial surgery

• +1
Reactions: Rea
isn't it like 18k dollars for the external lengthener? everybody would know you had it because you would need to walk around with a giant metal cage around your leg for 6 months. Its even more exspensive for the internal
That's the worst part, there is shame in everyone knowing you had LL and just facial surgery in general. Fuck looksmaxing is hard I hope Blackpill become even more mainstream so LL and cosmetic surgery would be socially acceptable for men

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and notsocommonthumb
How long will you idiots keep talking about LL as if it's as simple as jaw fillers. You will most likely never get LL, stop entertaining it

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Uncle Dinky and noonespecial
That's the worst part, there is shame in everyone knowing you had LL and just facial surgery in general. Fuck looksmaxing is hard I hope Blackpill become even more mainstream so LL and cosmetic surgery would be socially acceptable for men
but isn't the average height in norway 180cm? 177 isn't even short

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: givemeheight, 5'7 zoomer and notsocommonthumb
All that money and pain to still be short. Ouch.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and noonespecial
Need 14cm minimum. (6’3)
Then with shoes you will be ok.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and noonespecial
LDAR for 6 months then move to a new city

• Woah
  • Hmm...
All that money and pain to still be short. Ouch.
I'm assuming you're an insecure manlet or a facially disfigured tallfag

IMO saving your youth and getting the most out of it is the most important thing ever. With this surgery you will lose at least a year of your life to recovery. All for marginal gains.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
LDAR for 6 months then move to a new city
family and close friends would notice you avoiding them for 6 months also if you have school and or work. also 6 months recovery plus another 6 months for rehabilitation so 1 year in total and alot of money

family and close friends would notice you avoiding them for 6 months also if you have school and or work. also 6 months recovery plus another 6 months for rehabilitation so 1 year in total and alot of money
tell your family you're traveling the world

for work idk just go to work and try to find a new job in the city you're moving to

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, notsocommonthumb and noonespecial
Maybe in Europe lol

Even lifts don’t save you?

tell your family you're traveling the world

for work idk just go to work and try to find a new job in the city you're moving to
idk man i don't even think 177cm is that short especially since the op is in norway where average height is only 180cm.

bro knows nothing

• JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
idk man i don't even think 177cm is that short especially since the op is in norway where average height is only 180cm.
I will probably geomax cause it's full of tallfags here

• JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
I'm assuming you're an insecure manlet or a facially disfigured tallfag

View attachment 3145854
Want to come measure? Def 6'3, but I wouldn't expect a midget to understand that.

Also not my fault you losers are hung up on being short today.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Want to come measure? Def 6'3, but I wouldn't expect a midget to understand that.

no no no i believe you're tall, but is height all you have? tallfag coper alert. you are probbaly veryyyyyy hideous

• JFL

you're literally 5cm above 185 you're not that tall.

True but i mean scandinavia is really the best plce to live no? except sweden
No it's not we only have a good healthcare system taxes are incredibly high. Feminism is at a peak plus every guy is a 6'4 mogger so getting girls is nightmare difficulty and the cities are ugly

• JFL
  • So Sad
If you're that insecure about your height past 5'9 you should just kys

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
The amount of retards on this forum. 1) Chances are you cannot afford 100k lol and 2) say bye to your ability to walk/sprint/run/climb/swim properly over pussy you will NOT get to re-arrange ahgahahahaha

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
no no no i believe you're tall, but is height all you have? tallfag coper alert. you are probbaly veryyyyyy hideous
I mean, my very attractive TALL wife finds me very handsome. I contribute more to my deferred comp that you probably make in a year, so I'll be good.

• JFL
No it's not we only have a good healthcare system taxes are incredibly high. Feminism is at a peak plus every guy is a 6'4 mogger so getting girls is nightmare difficulty and the cities are ugly
I am a little bit over 6'3 and i don¨t find alot of people taller than me in denmark. and i don't think the average guy is above mtn here

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and noonespecial
I am a little bit over 6'3 and i don¨t find alot of people taller than me in denmark. and i don't think the average guy is above mtn here
Not average but 1 in 8 guys between 15-25 is a chadlite

• Woah
  • Hmm...
I mean, my very attractive TALL wife finds me very handsome. I contribute more to my deferred comp that you probably make in a year, so I'll be good.
For sure!!! You have a stacy wife, are very rich, and super tall and handsome. I believe you bro!!!

Yes sure. You have a stacy wife, are very rich, and super tall and handsome. I believe you bro!!!
I wouldn't say VERY rich if I don't take into account inheritance money. Me and my wife do well for ourselves though.

• JFL
I wouldn't say VERY rich if I don't take into account inheritance money. Me and my wife do well for ourselves though.
Yes. I'm sure someone who flexes how rich, attractive and tall he is on an obscure Indian virgin forum is telling the complete truth. Keep winning at life bro!!!