Thoughts on LL at 5'9.5?

Yes. I'm sure someone who flexes how rich, attractive and tall he is on an obscure Indian virgin forum is telling the complete truth. Keep winning at life bro!!!
Where did I say I was very rich?

Where did I say I was very rich?
You flexed your "inheritance money". Did a bit of research into your account anyway and I doubt some finance fag from California has a substantial inheritance, i'm calling larp on everything you say. If you do it must not be very big.

Real money lies in New England :feelshah:

You flexed your "inheritance money". Did a bit of research into your account anyway and I doubt some finance fag from California has a substantial inheritance, i'm calling larp on everything you say. If you do it must not be very big.

Real money lies in New England :feelshah:
I don't count inheritance money into my overall net worth.

I'm conservative so would never live on the East Coast.

It's ok bruh, you're short and broke, you're the kind that helps lover the average for everyone.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Want to come measure? Def 6'3, but I wouldn't expect a midget to understand that.

Also not my fault you losers are hung up on being short today.
Go kys if you're here to hate

I don't count inheritance money into my overall net worth.

I'm conservative so would never live on the East Coast.

It's ok bruh, you're short and broke, you're the kind that helps lover the average for everyone.
I'm not broke by any means boyo. And jfl at you thinking California is a conservative state :lul: its literally a Democrat-run shithole. Accept it, you'll always be a noveau riche financefag.

6'1 is average around teenagers nowadays they are all 5'10-6'2 so you need to be at least 6'8 with lifts if you wanna be considered "tall"
wtf is this advice

I'm not broke by any means boyo. And jfl at you thinking California is a conservative state :lul: its literally a Democrat-run shithole. Accept it, you'll always be a noveau riche financefag.
Man, you've never been to Cali huh? North of Sacramento is VERY conservative.

I'm considering it and the recommended height increase is between 5-8cm with 8 cm i would go from 177 to 185 which is a very good jump just want thoughts on if it's worth it also considering the recovery time price and risks
same height. saving money for surgeries rn got around 500 saved from gambling but once i get a wageslave and live bare minimum at parents house i should have it in 3-4 years. But it's all a big cope anyways i'll still be a mentally ill abused dog syndrome subhuman with a small dick. At least I'll feel somewhat better knowing I sacrificied everything I could and still lost the war.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
6'1 is average around teenagers nowadays they are all 5'10-6'2 so you need to be at least 6'8 with lifts if you wanna be considered "tall"
6'1 is average where? they are all like 5'7 :feelskek:

I'm not hating on you little guys. Just accept the fact that you're short and live life. Nobody cares.
"Little guys" the fucking nerve you're definitely skinny and ugly. Tall people are way too cocky a 5'7 Chad will fuck your onetis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: omnilegent and cromagnon
Man, you've never been to Cali huh? North of Sacramento is VERY conservative.
I've been to LA once and it was an absolute shithole. Since then thats what I've assumed the entirety of that dump was like

"Little guys" the fucking nerve you're definitely skinny and ugly. Tall people are way too cocky a 5'7 Chad will fuck your onetis
LOL, don't worry little buddy. I'll grab the stuff off the top shelf for you.

same height. saving money for surgeries rn got around 500 saved from gambling but once i get a wageslave and live bare minimum at parents house i should have it in 3-4 years. But it's all a big cope anyways i'll still be a mentally ill abused dog syndrome subhuman with a small dick. At least I'll feel somewhat better knowing I sacrificied everything I could and still lost the war.
You're saving for leg lengthening or something else?

I've been to LA once and it was an absolute shithole. Since then thats what I've assumed the entirety of that dump was like
LOL @ LA. SoCal is good for the beaches only. You're just showing that you know nothing bruh.

Come up to NorCal, we have the mountains, plenty of land and a bunch of guns.

LOL @ LA. SoCal is good for the beaches only. You're just showing that you know nothing bruh.

Come up to NorCal, we have the mountains, plenty of land and a bunch of guns.
Sorry, I'll pass. A day on the cape solos whatever redwood trees landmarks you faggots have up there, i'm good.

6'1 is average where? they are all like 5'7 :feelskek:
5'7 average ? Where ? Maybe for some 14 yo but every 18-25 men are 5'10-6'2

I never said every man is 6'1 you fucking retard kill yourself and learn how to read

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Sorry, I'll pass. A day on the cape solos whatever redwood trees landmarks you faggots have up there, i'm good.
LOL, imagine never checking out the Sierra's or Tahoe. I bet you live in Indiana.

• JFL
LOL, imagine never checking out the Sierra's or Tahoe. I bet you live in Indiana.
I just said "a day on the cape solos" and you're retarded ass thinks I live in Indiana. Are you ESL or just have zero reading comprehension ROFL? Do you even live in America??

I just said "a day on the cape solos" and you're retarded ass thinks I live in Indiana. Are you ESL or just have zero reading comprehension ROFL? Do you even live in America??
I do, it's going to be a hot one here in NorCal today. Sorry you're married to your sister. Must suck living out there.

• JFL
I do, it's going to be a hot one here in NorCal today. Sorry you're married to your sister. Must suck living out there.
I live in New England if you couldn't pick that up from the various context clues I left throughout this thread

I live in New England if you couldn't pick that up from the various context clues I left throughout this thread
Ahh man, so you're a huge liberal, that explains it.

• JFL
5'7 average ? Where ? Maybe for some 14 yo but every 18-25 men are 5'10-6'2

I never said every man is 6'1 you fucking retard kill yourself and learn how to read
"6'2" to you it may seem that way you fucking manlet retard go back to deciding whether to rope or not

"6'2" to you it may seem that way you fucking manlet retard go back to deciding whether to rope or not
You're such a fucking retard if you think 6'1 through LL is enough, he might aswell go the extra mile and yes 6'2 is nothing special in my country it's not tall you disgusting low iq

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
That's the worst part, there is shame in everyone knowing you had LL and just facial surgery in general. Fuck looksmaxing is hard I hope Blackpill become even more mainstream so LL and cosmetic surgery would be socially acceptable for men
I don’t

Not a liberal by any means
New England is giga racist and conservative we literally laid the foundations of the country, they just put on a facade of liberalism. Literally 0 minorities live here it's heaven on Earth

ay bye to your ability to walk/sprint/run/climb/swim properly over pussy you will NOT get to re-arrange ahgahahahaha
nigga nobody needs to do sprints and climb? If you are not making money from sports nobody gives a fuck

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
No point in getting LL, life only matters when you're a teenager, by the time you even have enough money to get LL height is pointless:feelswhy:

You're saving for leg lengthening or something else?
Leg lenghtening and rhinoseptoplasty. I dont neex bimax or anything esle as I'm not recessed and have decent jawline. Maybe hrt for eyebrows but I'm on minoxidil week 3 and I already see improvements so idk. And I don't mind being addicted to minxodil cuz im already addicted to gambling and rotting on the internet so another one doesnt hurt