Thoughts on minion maxing?

K

Kirby7000

Equinox
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Posts
2,682
Reputation
2,470
Before minion max
20230527 221536


After
20230626 120427


Im getting way more ioi in public. People smile and treat me like a human. I am never going back on minion maxing. We are going to steal the moon boys. Who is with me?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23804, tclarke019, materialistic and 7 others
my suggestion: neckmaxx
 
have you gotten results?
 
have you gotten results?
I havent pulled yet. Women and people are nicer to me. My twin brother wore it to the club and basically got laid. He just was too stupid to ask her to come home.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ohwell 2.0
my suggestion: neckmaxx
I tried that before and i think it messed up my airway. I have really bad breathing problems to this day. Ive been stretching my neck non stop recently and its helping a little
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Matthias of Hungary
chink tier eye size
 
I tried that before and i think it messed up my airway. I have really bad breathing problems to this day. Ive been stretching my neck non stop recently and its helping a little
brutil
 

Similar threads

M
Replies
0
Views
31
Might_KTB
M
joshchua
Replies
1
Views
42
0709alan
0709alan
asianegg
Replies
8
Views
60
mendeds
mendeds
britishbomber
Replies
11
Views
84
britishbomber
britishbomber
driesh456
Replies
3
Views
36
4thquartileiq
4thquartileiq

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top