Thoughts on Mk-677?

K

Kartikay_Bhab

Iron
Am thinking of getting mk677 to help with my bulk and sleep but ive heard it fucks up ur test by 60 Percent, So idk, What do u guys think bout mk677? Should i get it?

t fucks up ur test by 60 Percent

Fuck you are stupid dude.how about you use google instead of just asking people.
read this and tell me how you think it will "fuck up ur test by 60%"

sorry. i was in a catty mood. wont happen again..
good boy
it happens to all of us it's okay to be mad, always make sure to apologize after!

• Love it
Reactions: IRL_Reject
Fuck you are stupid dude.how about you use google instead of just asking people.
read this and tell me how you think it will "fuck up ur test by 60%"

No I googled "Does mk677 affects ur test lvls" and it said they noticed a reduction of 60 Percent of testestrone in men who took mk677

• JFL
  • Love it
No I googled "Does mk677 affects ur test lvls" and it said they noticed a reduction of 60 Percent of testestrone in men who took mk677
holy fuck, is this real? is it reversible? I took it for 2 months and after it I started to look like a girl.

holy fuck, is this real? is it reversible? I took it for 2 months and after it I started to look like a girl.
No you retards it's not a SARM or a steroid it's a peptide and it has virtually no capabilities of messing with your HPTA
MK-677 is not even its actual name lmao it's just named like that to look like a SARM so retarded teenagers buy it

No you retards it's not a SARM or a steroid it's a peptide and it has virtually no capabilities of messing with your HPTA
MK-677 is not even its actual name lmao it's just named like that to look like a SARM so retarded teenagers buy it
I've just read into it, and there are two studies about this. In one of them, a guy has his free testosterone reduced by 85.7% and total testosterone by 62.3%, but he used LGD-4033, an actual SARM, along with MK-677. In the other hand, values of LH and FSH remained stable but total testosterone levels slightly decreased, which means that the thing didn't alter with hormonal axis and the decrease in testosterone was because of its hunger inducing effects. While you're using it, your whole body is on starvation mode, so it is only natural for your hormones to be negatively affected while you're on it. I believe that the values should go back to normal once you're done with it but I couldn't find anything about it. Maybe I'll experiment with it and tell you how it goes

I've just read into it, and there are two studies about this. In one of them, a guy has his free testosterone reduced by 85.7% and total testosterone by 62.3%, but he used LGD-4033, an actual SARM, along with MK-677. In the other hand, values of LH and FSH remained stable but total testosterone levels slightly decreased, which means that the thing didn't alter with hormonal axis and the decrease in testosterone was because of its hunger inducing effects. While you're using it, your whole body is on starvation mode, so it is only natural for your hormones to be negatively affected while you're on it. I believe that the values should go back to normal once you're done with it but I couldn't find anything about it. Maybe I'll experiment with it and tell you how it goes
So what if I run mk677 during my bulk? Won't that fix the hunger shit cuz am eating 3500 calories anyways?

So what if I run mk677 during my bulk? Won't that fix the hunger shit cuz am eating 3500 calories anyways?
There's a possibility that you'll still be hungry as fuck but everyone's built different ig. Try it out for a week and lower your dosage in half if it goes bad

Should I take slin pills with it?
Yes, also check your A1c levels with a blood test every 2 weeks and check your blood sugar while fasted, after waking up and 2 hours after eating for every 3 days. You can also take berberine instead of slin