Thoughts on mod team? Message for alexanderr

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
Hey alexander, Im writing this as a post because you usually don’t reply to PMs about this topic.

I think at this point we would all agree I would make for the best mod ever possible on this forum. I would bring back the forum not only back to its old glory- but to new peaks it’s never reached before. Let me provide the soul and knowledge and fairness looksmax needs.

It’s unfortunate I have to say it, but I think we can all agree the forum is lacking the staff it needs and once this gap is filled we will bring forward new golden days. Let me provide looksmax the unbiased, fair, soulful moderation experience they deserve.

I’ve proven to be able to run communities such as my 300+ member looksmax discord server without banning/punishing users due to personal reasons/vendettas. I am a totem of fairness and don’t let personal reasons influence my moderation choices.

Anyone with half a brain who’s been here for a minute will understand exactly why I would be the apogee moderator on the site.

Thanks for listening

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Lorsss, Moggable and 12 others
too bad new users like @8PSLcel just spam random shit, there isnt much to moderate at this point

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, prettyboislime and Erik-Jón
That guy gave me a 30% for saying "dnrd" :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, SLA, Deleted member and 6 others
@Master

• Love it
Reactions: Jagged0
too bad new users like @8PSLcel just spam random shit, there isnt much to moderate at this point
now site is 10x better then when you and your friends spammed "funny" morphs and other bs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, currylightskin and prettyboislime
your going to dox people like disc

• Hmm...
Reactions: prettyboislime
now site is 10x better then when you and your friends spammed "funny" morphs and other bs
you only say this cuz youre the same type of guy to spam random insignificant comments
theres a reason why youre one of the most ignored users on here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and GetShrekt
you only say this cuz youre the same type of guy to spam random insignificant comments
theres a reason why youre one of the most ignored users on here
muh muh ignored
just dont get ignored and be like you, claudio, the retarted morph poste

8pslcel usermogs you to death

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Imo you're unworthy of mod, 1st you are black JFL. Second you are a 2021cel + lastly you don't seem to have contributed as much as the other mods.

• Ugh..
Reactions: prettyboislime
muh muh ignored
just dont get ignored and be like you, claudio, the retarted morph poste

8pslcel usermogs you to death
>morph poster
idk where youre getting this from, i barely ever posted morphs

You can ugh all you want, also Alex answers my pm's maybe he's just ignoring you

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Alexanderr and prettyboislime
Imo you're unworthy of mod, 1st you are black JFL. Second you are a 2021cel + lastly you don't seem to have contributed as much as the other mods.
1. I mog you to death
2. This is my new account
3. cope

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and Yliaster
>morph poster
idk where youre getting this from, i barely ever posted morphs
woof woof

wooofie oofie doofie moofie

btw you suck

jIFFLE

, 1st you are black JFL.
C23DA84E 0FAD 4ADD B87F 716719B653B5

Lol at this disgusting walking head of shit. You’re ashamed of your putrid mug so you blame your race and change your username to hide.

If you could draw feelings, “a mother’s disappointment” and “failure” would look exactly like this

C23DA84E 0FAD 4ADD B87F 716719B653B5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Zylk, Anchor_Ship and 7 others
I'm sure this will help your case out buddy.
Just because I’m honest doesn’t mean i’ll ban you for being a failure and disappointment. We’re here to better ourselves after all.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
We have enough bbcs :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Yliaster
Hey alexander, Im writing this as a post because you usually don’t reply to PMs about this topic.

I think at this point we would all agree I would make for the best mod ever possible on this forum. I would bring back the forum not only back to its old glory- but to new peaks it’s never reached before. Let me provide the soul and knowledge and fairness looksmax needs.

It’s unfortunate I have to say it, but I think we can all agree the forum is lacking the staff it needs and once this gap is filled we will bring forward new golden days. Let me provide looksmax the unbiased, fair, soulful moderation experience they deserve.

I’ve proven to be able to run communities such as my 300+ member looksmax discord server without banning/punishing users due to personal reasons/vendettas. I am a totem of fairness and don’t let personal reasons influence my moderation choices.

Anyone with half a brain who’s been here for a minute will understand exactly why I would be the apogee moderator on the site.

Thanks for listening
2906201 D3C7DF94 06C3 4EF9 B982 F15BB99322DC

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

Thanks for listening
A few questions.
1. What time period would you regard as this forum’s golden age?
2. What exactly made it a “golden age” for the forum in your eyes?
3. How would you help us achieve such age again?
That guy gave me a 30% for saying "dnrd" :lul:
Meme Reaction GIF

You did receive a warning for that but not from me.

You can ugh all you want, also Alex answers my pm's maybe he's just ignoring you
I’ve actually replied to all his PM’s (last one being two months ago) even the one where he inquired about becoming a mod.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime, Erik-Jón and GetShrekt
A few questions.

1. What time period would you regard as this forum’s golden age?
Summer 2021 tbh.

2. What exactly made it a “golden age” for the forum in your eyes?
Some people might disagree but I view this as the time period where posts were the most entertaining and there was a relatively good balance of weird and normal.

3. How would you help us achieve such age again?
By being a fair moderator who doesn’t allow personal vendettas to influence moderation choices, i’d already be making a sharp contrast imo. But as other users in this thread might also agree with, I feel like I bring a good mix of knowledge (usually related to NTmaxxing) and soul/humor. As I’m sure everyone would agree, a combination of these two things usually results in a memorable, reliable, trustworthy mod who makes browsing the site a better experience.
I’ve actually replied to all his PM’s (last one being two months ago) even the one where he inquired about becoming a mod.
Sorry. Just thought you’d be more likely to see it this way.

@cloUder it's called offtopic for a reason and much of my threads are looks related regardless. You're just full of shit

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Erik-Jón
@cloUder it's called offtopic for a reason and much of my threads are looks related regardless. You're just full of shit
Don’t mind the nigger:feelskek: he’s just mad you might him to death

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • Woah
  • +1

Attachments

• 9A990FCB-133D-45A4-AAEC-B0CAC6522546.webp
    101.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1