thoughts on my abs

rate my pfp (your final test before you are granted your rating license)
Okay okay okay okay:feelsmega:

Hmm, nice hollow cheeks. Projected zygos, could be higher:feelsohgod:.

PCT hooded eyes:eek:

Nice nose but tear drop shaped

Jaw is good but not wide enough,:oops: face is too triangle shaped

nice full lips

Good chin.

Great upper third.

6.3-6.5.:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Okay okay okay okay:feelsmega:

Hmm, nice hollow cheeks. Projected zygos, could be higher:feelsohgod:.

PCT hooded eyes:eek:

Nice nose but tear drop shaped

Jaw is good but not wide enough,:oops: face is too triangle shaped

nice full lips

Good chin.

Great upper third.

6.3-6.5.:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
@StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 19157 and Deleted member 17791
Your abs will get better overtime if you have the perseverance to make it.

american psycho horror GIF

Over if you don’t train every morning like Patrick Bateman.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Your abs will get better overtime if you have the perseverance to make it.

american psycho horror GIF

Over if you don’t train every morning like Patrick Bateman.
anime?
5DC1DC1C EB90 4A6C A87D 61486A7EDEB2

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
if you want to be rated on inserts just giga tense the abs and use really bright light, of course it is fraud but you want to be rated on inserts.

• Woah
  • JFL
if you want to be rated on inserts just giga tense the abs and use really bright light, of course it is fraud but you want to be rated on inserts.
as tensed as I can get it.
F6DFBDD4 D8DB 4A39 83C8 1E83C288B07F

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggie
Idk, i just found it from a cover on soundcloud from some emo artist cuz I’m depressed or whatever.
Btw the title of the song suits me, OVER.

i wish i knew the origin of the art but idk

its over.

• So Sad
What is your height and weight

• +1
5'9 and 53kg
Bro your bmi is 17.5, I've been that low bmi before you should lean bulk to about 60kgs, what is your ffmi?

• Hmm...
its over.
I found it. Apparently it was just some art by a random guy.

“A while ago, there was a local girl who was hit by a truck, and ended up losing both her legs and one arm. Visiting victims with this kind of injuries would be pretty awkward -- since my cynical self thinks that telling her "get well soon" would be a little pointless.

I wanted to draw a pic with this theme for quite some time. The last pic inspired me to draw this as a continuation. I kid myself that I've used up all the blood in the last picture, that's why this one is so clean. I also always find stuffed animals a little unsettling.

Last but not least, flower bouquet is a b*tch to draw. Reminds me of the tedious drawing lessons I had when I was younger.”

• Woah
Bro your bmi is 17.5, I've been that low bmi before you should lean bulk to about 60kgs, what is your ffmi?
what's ffmi?

“A while ago, there was a local girl who was hit by a truck, and ended up losing both her legs and one arm. Visiting victims with this kind of injuries would be pretty awkward -- since my cynical self thinks that telling her "get well soon" would be a little pointless.

I wanted to draw a pic with this theme for quite some time. The last pic inspired me to draw this as a continuation. I kid myself that I've used up all the blood in the last picture, that's why this one is so clean. I also always find stuffed animals a little unsettling.

Last but not least, flower bouquet is a b*tch to draw. Reminds me of the tedious drawing lessons I had when I was younger.”

woah

• So Sad

i would end it if i was her NOCAP

• So Sad
what's ffmi?
Fat Free Mass Index, imo ideal is 20 - 22, this is a good athletic lean physique to have. Calculate it by figuring out your body fat percentage which from the pic could be anywhere between 8% - 12% imo. Using 9% your FFMI is about 16 which is too low so you want to lean bulk to you hit 15% body fat and then cut to 8% and then bulk again etc till you hit 10% at FFMI of 20 then maintain.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Fat Free Mass Index, imo ideal is 20 - 22, this is a good athletic lean physique to have. Calculate it by figuring out your body fat percentage which from the pic could be anywhere between 8% - 12% imo. Using 9% your FFMI is about 16 which is too low so you want to lean bulk to you hit 15% body fat and then cut to 8% and then bulk again.
My body fat is probably like 10%

• +1
Doesnt change the calculation much tbh this is why abs on skinny guys joke is a meme abs are like any muscle and have to be trained.

cristiano-ronaldo-euro2004-portugal-shirtless-body-after-match.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000660474047.jpg

• Woah
Doesnt change the calculation much tbh this is why abs on skinny guys joke is a meme abs are like any muscle and have to be trained.

cristiano-ronaldo-euro2004-portugal-shirtless-body-after-match.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000660474047.jpg
Well yeah of course

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 17791
ahhhhh, thats why i fucking hated your disgusting weeb ass, i completely forgot why i used to have you ignored but it was because you spammed these gross dogshit gifs

deplorable
jfl

• JFL
Well yeah of course
My point is Ronaldo was low bodyfat and a world class athlete yet he had below average abs, a few years before the euro 2004 pic you couldnt even see his abs jfl yet look at them after he trained them.

• Woah
You are not 10% my friend. Most likely around 15% - 17% with barely any muscle mass.

• Woah
Your insertions so far look good, better than average. No way to completely tell unless you lean down more but then you'd look like an anorexia patient. This is what around 10% looks like

Attachments

• IMG_1701.JPG
    IMG_1701.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Your insertions so far look good, better than average. No way to completely tell unless you lean down more but then you'd look like an anorexia patient. This is what around 10% looks like
That guy is red indian chad.

@ForeverRecession hunter of ghost invaders.

• +1
Reactions: YKZ