• F1A9BFF0-BE89-4125-8B39-7DDA0B5C16E4.jpeg
    F1A9BFF0-BE89-4125-8B39-7DDA0B5C16E4.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 5B5FB28F-70F4-4FDD-94F2-51C369E03312.jpeg
    5B5FB28F-70F4-4FDD-94F2-51C369E03312.jpeg
    196.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
Curved, so you must be very lean for it to look good (and have good skin elasticity), otherwise the fat will make it look rounded as it will fill in the curved gap.

Curved, so you must be very lean for it to look good (and have good skin elasticity), otherwise the fat will make it look rounded as it will fill in the curved gap.
what is curved?

ok, sounds doable, although very difficult. How/who can I go to for the exact values?
Schedule a consultation with Dr Alfaro from Barcelona Spain RIGHT NOW

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Under 2cm though right?
I just stuck a ruler in my mouth and my molar was 10mm long and that gap looks like its less than 2 molars so yeah

• +1
what is curved?
Your mandible.

The red is your mandible, the orange is a straight one, and the yellow is the fat that will fill in.

Last edited:
could you show me what a non-curved mandible looks like? preferably Xray form.
non-xray

xray

obviously it's not gonna be perfectly straight but it's close enough

• +1
theoretically chewing of some sort would improve angularity?
Yes but chew using the front teeth if you want ccw rotation (chad tier), if you chew on the back teeth you will have a longer midface and a more recessed chin

• +1
You need this much advancement, its over
The maxilla looks like it needs less movement than the mandible. Is this true? I would think the maxilla and mandible would need a similar amount of movement except for when there is CCW. How much maxilla movement and how much ccw do you reckon?

The maxilla looks like it needs less movement than the mandible. Is this true? I would think the maxilla and mandible would need a similar amount of movement except for when there is CCW. How much maxilla movement and how much ccw do you reckon?
Yes its true and thats what CCW does, ccw keeps the maxilla in the same spot while moving the lower jaw forward. The app I used to edit it says I rotated your jaws 5 degrees so tell the surgeon you want 5 degrees of ccw ig. And well if u look at the picture the maxilla is moved more in some spots then others but i rotated from the anterior nasal spine and so that seems to be like 7mm of advancement maybe idk. But yeah move the maxilla 7mm and then rotate 5 degrees from the point of the ANS and then it will look like my edit.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and mvp2v1
Yes its true and thats what CCW does, ccw keeps the maxilla in the same spot while moving the lower jaw forward. The app I used to edit it says I rotated your jaws 5 degrees so tell the surgeon you want 5 degrees of ccw ig. And well if u look at the picture the maxilla is moved more in some spots then others but i rotated from the anterior nasal spine and so that seems to be like 7mm of advancement maybe idk. But yeah move the maxilla 7mm and then rotate 5 degrees from the point of the ANS and then it will look like my edit.
what kind of surgery would be used to achieve this? i’m newbie, is it bimax or mma?

what kind of surgery would be used to achieve this? i’m newbie, is it bimax or mma?
Bimax and mma are basically the same thing. Well all MMAs are bimax but bimax isn't necessarily mmA(dvancement). But yeah bimax / mma lol same thing

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
Bimax and mma are basically the same thing. Well all MMAs are bimax but bimax isn't necessarily mmA(dvancement). But yeah bimax / mma lol same thing
ty for explanation appreciate it!

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
so small change 1 cm but so hard to achieve unless surgery it’s sad
Certainly very hard to change. Surgery certainly is the fastest. Unfortunately it’s not the best in terms of resulting quality. Wish it was that simple :Comfy: maybe one day there will be a tech to perform lefort 5, and fully correct CFD/other deformities at any age.