Thoughts on nasal strips + mouth tape for sleep?

Orion

Orion

Ամենահարմարվածների Գոյատևումը
Joined
Jul 7, 2026
Posts
583
Reputation
795
Ive been really thinking about getting these two for when I sleep because every time I lay down it becomes impossible to breathe from my nose which makes me mouth breathe the whole time. Every time I wake up my throat is sore because my mouth is wide open during sleep and its been like this for a month now. Ive already gotten surgery for the inside of my nose I think its called turbinate reduction but it barely helped and im still a mouthbreather when sleeping
Worth getting those?
 
Honestly man I think your maxilla might be recessed if you can’t breathe or your nasal airways are cooked I breathe fine at night with mouth tape it really helps my sleep and i see improvements on my jaw and puffiness on my face going down in the morning but if you can’t breathe then don’t even use the mouth tape because it’s not worth the risk but nasal strips idk never tried them but heard they work pretty good
 
  • +1
Reactions: Orion
Honestly man I think your maxilla might be recessed if you can’t breathe or your nasal airways are cooked I breathe fine at night with mouth tape it really helps my sleep and i see improvements on my jaw and puffiness on my face going down in the morning but if you can’t breathe then don’t even use the mouth tape because it’s not worth the risk but nasal strips idk never tried them but heard they work pretty good
Fortunately my maxilla isnt recessed my face is like well projected its just my nose is really retarded inside and outside the doctor told me theres just like an unnecessary amount of tissue in my nose and i have to get it removed often which pisses me off so id rather just do the mouth tape and nose strips so i dont suffocate
 
  • +1
Reactions: the 6’3 chud
mouth tape is definitely worth it if you are a mouth breather during sleep. Nasal strips didn’t do as much for me for opening my nose, but the I feel like the scented ones make it easier to relax and fall asleep faster anyways so it’s still worth it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Orion

Similar threads

gerycell
  • Question
Looksmaxxing Best mouth tape
Replies
0
Views
32
gerycell
gerycell
Eldian
Replies
7
Views
36
no1softee
no1softee
Pytel
Replies
4
Views
42
fxresdz
fxresdz
bolbosaur5190
Replies
19
Views
26
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
HahaLol
Replies
1
Views
31
wigglethatshakethat
wigglethatshakethat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top