Thoughts on new VIP format?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
The new VIP format is kinda different

You can pay 3 extra dollars for a frame, but it also gives you a far longer edit time: 12 FUCKING HOURS (which is really bad IMO. People are going to straight-up abuse that)

Pros: I think the cosmic and purple colors will be neat though. Definitely good color choices.

Cons: A 12-hour edit time and the ability to delete rating threads is an awful idea. Eventually it's gonna be full-on censorship if it keeps going down this path. What's next, we can pay to delete other ppl's threads if they're considered "slander"? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I like my current color and I’m ascending to the red/purple animated name in a couple thousand posrs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, AlexBrown84 and Kristin
Time to abuse it

I like my current color and I’m ascending to the red/purple animated name in a couple thousand posrs
if we could buy that color i would use it ded srs

@Alexanderr can we have gradient colors added eventually?

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
if we could buy that color i would use it ded srs

I’m fine with colors for specific ranks, but I don’t want users to be able to choose their own colors without working for it. It takes the fun away tbh. We should add more colors for 40k 45k 50k etc….itll give us a reason to continue coping here:feelsmage:

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Alexanderr and Kristin
niggas are spending money on this fucking forum?
whats the point

niggas are spending money on this fucking forum?
whats the point
same reasons why idiot soyboys waste money on Reddit Premium and Reddit coins I guess

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and aBetterMii
I could incorporate it into future ranks at say 40K or 50K.
We should add more colors for 40k 45k 50k etc….itll give us a reason to continue coping here:feelsmage:
I plan on adding new colors soon but not completely sure how they should look like, maybe like the one at 35K rn but different colors.

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore
wait I already have red frame and I have old vip, can we see what the new vip+ colors look like @Alexanderr ?:unsure:

wait I already have red frame and I have old vip, can we see what the new vip+ colors look like @Alexanderr ?:unsure:
I think you’ve seen most of them.

The cosmic one would be the one @Chad1212 has. (I will make slight adjustments to this one).
The purple one would be the one this account has @Alexanderr_tester (maybe this one too since it looks an awful lot like the mod color).

I think I’ll add more colors.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chad69 and bogii
I could incorporate it into future ranks at say 40K or 50K.

I plan on adding new colors soon but not completely sure how they should look like, maybe like the one at 35K rn but different colors.
Good idea tbh, that would make me a happy ass nigga. I already like the 35k rank, I can only imagine what colors may be added next. Gives me a reason to rot more on this shit forum while you niggas sell my info to the FBI :Comfy:

. What's next, we can pay to delete other ppl's threads if they're considered "slander"? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
yea prob next time I delete all my posts I’ll also wipe @Vermilioncore post history and give myself 1 million reps tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, aBetterMii and Vermilioncore
yea prob next time I delete all my posts I’ll also wipe @Vermilioncore post history and give myself 1 million reps tbh
Ngl at least pay to add a unique name color to my name if you do that to me

I made another one @VIP_STORM

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bogii and aBetterMii
feels good to be be a baller.