Thoughts on orbital decompression?

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
I am generally trying to avoid implants. I will have one for jaw but i dont want it near eye cause it might cause danger in the case of a hit on my eye area. So i am trying to maxx my eyes by soft tissue movements like almond eye surgery and fat grafting (ice hooding).

So what are your thoughts on cosmetic orbital decompression?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
It is invasive. I don’t recommend it unless your eyes look bad to the point where people literally comment on it

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 18159 and 1 other person
It is invasive. I don’t recommend it unless your eyes look bad to the point where people literally comment on it
Well tbh i dont care much about invasiveness. I think uee which is probably caused by lack of orbital fat gives the illusion of bug eyes.

I am generally trying to avoid implants. I will have one for jaw but i dont want it near eye cause it might cause danger in the case of a hit on my eye area. So i am trying to maxx my eyes by soft tissue movements like almond eye surgery and fat grafting (ice hooding).

dude I heard Orbital decompressing is a meme and you are better off with peek implants for supraorbital and inframalar

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Elvisandreaa and Tallooksmaxxer
If you truly have bulging eyes it’s a solid investment and worth the risk, however if you just lack bones or fat implants/fat grafts are the way, one guy posted a little bit ago who didn’t even have any bulge did the surgery and gained zero, he looked pretty much identical.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Tallooksmaxxer and CursedOne

The name of it makes me laugh 😂

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
The name of it makes me laugh 😂
same jfl, its cagefuel for some reason. like its the most incel surgery to ever exist

why are you trying to avoid implants?

• +1
Reactions: reputation
It depends on whether or not you have true bug eyes. True bug eyes are eyes that sit too far forward. People with bug eyes usually have a prominent lower lid visible in certain lighting. This is especially common in Indians and blacks. Many people here think they have bug eyes and need orbital decompression when they do not. Many people here just have poor upper eyelid fat deposits and recessed infra/lateral orbital rims, which gives the appearance of bug eyes when in reality the eyes do not bulge.

• +1
What do you mean it is invasive? Isn’t it just pushing an eye back idk

What do you mean it is invasive? Isn’t it just pushing an eye back idk
They go with a tool behind your eyeball and cut off fat and shave off bone in your eye socket

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
It depends on whether or not you have true bug eyes. True bug eyes are eyes that sit too far forward. People with bug eyes usually have a prominent lower lid visible in certain lighting. This is especially common in Indians and blacks. Many people here think they have bug eyes and need orbital decompression when they do not. Many people here just have poor upper eyelid fat deposits and recessed infra/lateral orbital rims, which gives the appearance of bug eyes when in reality the eyes do not bulge.
High IQ user

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
why are you trying to avoid implants?
expensive and i dont like to put plastics on my face.
Yeah you are right. I lack upper eyelid fat, i do ice hooding and they appear hunterish. Can i still get benefits from orbital decompression even if i have normal eyes? Like less uee and vertically shorter eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
You think eppley would be trusted for OD?

This is true... in fact, sometimes people's eyes look a bit buggy after upper bleph if they remove too much skin. But the vast majority of people on this site don't have bug eyes bad enough to where they need orbital decompression.

You think eppley would be trusted for OD?
idk if he does that but yeah i guess
This is true... in fact, sometimes people's eyes look a bit buggy after upper bleph if they remove too much skin. But the vast majority of people on this site don't have bug eyes bad enough to where they need orbital decompression.
man i dont get it. my friends with zero to no supras still have better eye area than me.

Have you guys seen this result? It’s without infra orbital implants

• +1
It’s the first one I’ve seen with a drastic change

• +1

Have you guys seen this result? It’s without infra orbital implants

looks a lot better but feminine as fuck. not suitable for men I guess

• +1
yeah he is a tiktok eboy tho, but i think i would still go for it.

looks cool imo
yeah looks cool tbh but the procedure looks like it can easily crush your harmony, and make you look much more feminine.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Oberyn
Good if you have protruding like this Indian on Joe Rogaine
sddefault.jpg

• Hmm...