Thoughts on Primobolan for heightmaxing ?

Deleted member 17031

Deleted member 17031

Iron
A japanese clinic prescript it for height growth https://www.goto-growth.com/service-en.html
I'm not convinced, ok it doesn't turn into estrogen but why an anabolic steroid would accelerate bone growth ? and why the fuck does he prescript leuplin and not aromasin to suppress bone maturation ??? Leo from leo and longevity tell the contrary, that it will stunt growth in his video about primobolan, but he is jew I don't know who to trust...

I tried everything, 1month 1/2 in mk-677 + hexarelin + mod grf + ghrp-2 + igf-1 des from swisschems and an other 1 month 1/2 in chinese hgh (quad injection near to knee) + igf-1 des + hexarelin and during these 3 months aromasin, dhea, vitamin d3, 20mg vitamin k2 M4, calcium, msm, sam-e, glucosamin, chondroitin and all these shits from the nigerian scammer...

Guys stop lying to ourself, even pharma hgh won't work except if you are hgh deficient, the only solutions are real igf-1 (increlex which can't be obtained without prescription) and limb lengthning. Any experiences from LL and recovery here ?

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, xanny and Deleted member 15827
none of that works if you are too old lol. Whats your age?

anavar does that as well. Don't know much on that topic, maybe if one uses low dose var or primo with AI it can be a good protocol for heightmaxxing and androgenmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17031
none of that works if you are too old lol. Whats your age?
19, I also took it for clavicles jaw and wrist (igf-1 des and chinese hgh intramuscular injection into both deltoids and even tried once into forearm for wrist but stopped, it was too much painful). Even in younger people it won't work I think honestly, people with hgh deficiency are very rare, only aromasin and vitamin D3/K2 are worth taking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader and cumbutamoren
anavar does that as well. Don't know much on that topic, maybe if one uses low dose var or primo with AI it can be a good protocol for heightmaxxing and androgenmaxxing
source? got var already so might be lifefuel

It will lower test some which lowers estrogen which may delay growth plate fusion. Not sure if it works, but you need a lot of oral primo ace to do much of anything

Is there a way to obtain the "real igf-1" without prescription? like on a dark website or something.

I mean a place to buy it.
Go to eroids.com. Choose one of the top ten sources there that sell igf-1. I get all my Roids from eroids. Winstrol Tren and proviron have leaned my face out really good

• Love it
Reactions: Chadullahlite
Go to eroids.com. Choose one of the top ten sources there that sell igf-1. I get all my Roids from eroids. Winstrol Tren and proviron have leaned my face out really good
Do you have to use a vpn before buying? I just read they're illegal in Canada.

Leo is a faggot jew do the opposite of what he says

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17031
Nah, not at all but you have to pay in Bitcoin or PayPal brother. It’s actually reallly simple after u get the hang of it tbh.

Vpn probably not needed but these arent technically illegal in the us, they are research chemicals so its only illegal to consume it i believe. And peptidesciences seems good havent got my order yet but plenty of people vouch for it.

I tried everything, 1month 1/2 in mk-677 + hexarelin + mod grf + ghrp-2 + igf-1 des from swisschems and an other 1 month 1/2 in chinese hgh (quad injection near to knee) + igf-1 des + hexarelin and during these 3 months aromasin, dhea, vitamin d3, 20mg vitamin k2 M4, calcium, msm, sam-e, glucosamin, chondroitin and all these shits from the nigerian scammer...
you do know that it takes 6 months of daily injections of gh to kick in?

it's faked igf-1 online
Nah there are some real ones out there.

Also,u won't get any gains in 3 months,should have ran it for 6-12 months to see gains at your age.

Also,it's false that only increlex works,there are countless other igf1s that work.

Should work in theory.
I used it because I thought growth plates prob already fused and some dht is good for general developing (and muscles if that is your goal aswell)