Growing bones after puberty? Possible! (HIGH IQ ONLY)

bronzeagepervert

bronzeagepervert

Bronze
A slight caloric surplus triggers mTOR/growth. Whatever growth may be left. A slight caloric deficit trigger AMPK and is more about maintenance (good for those trying to slow maturation and increase regeneration).

In addition to mTOR, there's insulin. And PTH (triggers synthesis of active vitamin D, a hormone that's anabolic). And IGF-1.

The stress response from lifting likely results in higher DHT, HGH/IGF-1, DHEA, and other hormones. And the rate of protein synthesis doubles.

Increasing IGF-1 will generally trend toward increasing growth (rate). With a good androgenicity:estrogenicity ratio and nutrients sufficient, growth will follow a more desirable shaping.

1,000 mg alpha-GPC on an empty stomach increases HGH (/IGF-1) about as much as MK-677. Vitamin B3 has a similar effect. I suppose such an approach may not be "peaty".

There are many ways to increase IGF-1. Fat-soluble vitamins, especially vitamin K2 MK-4? Etc.

You can follow the same plan : 161 mg/kg leucine from protein, calorie surplus due to protein added over and above the RDA, body fat below 15-16%, supplement stack, protein cycling (eg: 0.75 g/lb for 2 days, 1.00 g/lb for 2 days, 1.25 g/lb for 2 days, close to 0 grams on the 7th day to reset, then again), etc.

Normalize cortisol, insulin, body fat percentage (8-14%), nutrient levels, and thyroid/HPTA/metabolism.

There you have it:redpill:

• +1
Reactions: albanian_chad
actually great thread but feels compressed

A slight caloric surplus triggers mTOR/growth. Whatever growth may be left. A slight caloric deficit trigger AMPK and is more about maintenance (good for those trying to slow maturation and increase regeneration).

In addition to mTOR, there's insulin. And PTH (triggers synthesis of active vitamin D, a hormone that's anabolic). And IGF-1.

The stress response from lifting likely results in higher DHT, HGH/IGF-1, DHEA, and other hormones. And the rate of protein synthesis doubles.

Increasing IGF-1 will generally trend toward increasing growth (rate). With a good androgenicity:estrogenicity ratio and nutrients sufficient, growth will follow a more desirable shaping.

1,000 mg alpha-GPC on an empty stomach increases HGH (/IGF-1) about as much as MK-677. Vitamin B3 has a similar effect. I suppose such an approach may not be "peaty".

There are many ways to increase IGF-1. Fat-soluble vitamins, especially vitamin K2 MK-4? Etc.

You can follow the same plan : 161 mg/kg leucine from protein, calorie surplus due to protein added over and above the RDA, body fat below 15-16%, supplement stack, protein cycling (eg: 0.75 g/lb for 2 days, 1.00 g/lb for 2 days, 1.25 g/lb for 2 days, close to 0 grams on the 7th day to reset, then again), etc.

Normalize cortisol, insulin, body fat percentage (8-14%), nutrient levels, and thyroid/HPTA/metabolism.

There you have it:redpill:
Good threat but if i want to maximise growth i need to eat on a calorie surplus,go to gym take alpha gc vitamin b3 and k2 be in low bodyfat thats all ?

the bone growth you'll get from growth hormones is most likely not going to the parts of your body you want it to, i.e your hands, feet and nose will grow rather than anything else.