Thoughts on selling nudes through reddit?

D

Deleted

Lurker
Many desperate gay users do you think its possible to exploit as a man?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, aBetterMii, Lmao and 5 others
Many desperate gay users do you think its possible to exploit as a man?
Idk why you shouldn't. How big is your dick btw? If under 7.5 x 5.75, I would not bother.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
yeah it can work. Have you tried onlyfans?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
People can have some insane leverage on you
Idgaf they already do considering my forum presence which is why i make sure everyone knows about it so they can't use it against me.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17735, aBetterMii and 2 others
People can have some insane leverage on you
Yeah. But why should he bothered if they become viral? Unless he has some big flaw like a small dick or deformed testicles.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted
I think @pneumocystosis said someone offered him like 200 on reddit. You could ask him how that came about?

I think its possible sure but maybe an OF would be better or even a patreon.

But tbh give it a week and some user would have probably brought your pics and posted them here.:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and pneumocystosis
Yeah. But why should he bothered if they become viral? Unless he has some big flaw like a small dick or deformed testicles.
True it can probably be a halo

Why do you have to resort to this just for money? You are not a povertycel.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
State of

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
from what I've seen onlyfans girls post their pictures on reddit and twitter as samples and then have a link to their onlyfans there

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17735, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Its sub 5.75 but its over 7.5 and i'm good at angles.
Yeah. Just get a pump before you take the nudes. Use the best angles etc.

Lots of celebs get outed for small dicks. It is a massive failo tbh.

Even dolph lundgren could not survive it.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17735, Vain786 and 1 other person
I've got offered so much $ from a bunch of dudes on Reddit from posting in my local area sub to get foids irl (worked once lol). If I wasn't moneymaxxed already I'd deffo consider it. (8.5 X 6.5)

its over 7.5
Ben Stiller Tennis GIF by US Open
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ExtraBones and Deleted member 20677
He is not some 5'4 boneless framecel currycel claiming that lol. Sure something like 8 inches would be a stretch. But I honestly would have estimated him to be around 7.75 x 5.5 based on his face, height, frame and ethnicity.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 19157, John124 and 1 other person
I think @pneumocystosis said someone offered him like 200 on reddit. You could ask him how that came about?
yeah, got offered 200 GBP per NSFW vid, but i never answered the dude.
kinda regret it now tbh :feelswhy:

i posted on the TRM sub, that's how he dmed me

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Nims and Deleted
deleted message

• Hmm...
Reactions: Nims
What did they rate u?
trusted raters gave me 6.2-6.3
1 intermediate rater gave me 6.5
newbies rated more but they're dumb af so sadly their opinion counts as shit

• Woah
Reactions: Nims
trusted raters gave me 6.2-6.3
1 intermediate rater gave me 6.5
newbies rated more but they're dumb af so sadly their opinion counts as shit
Man we need some kind of AI program that can rate faces accurately.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and pneumocystosis
He is not some 5'4 boneless framecel currycel claiming that lol. Sure something like 8 inches would be a stretch. But I honestly would have estimated him to be around 7.75 x 5.5 based on his face, height, frame and ethnicity.
Ngl once i get my body to a more respectable level i will probably start onlyfans

Ngl once i get my body to a more respectable level i will probably start onlyfans
I honestly don't think you will make that much. Foids are not gonna pay to see your body no matter how good it is.

You will basically be whoring yourself out to gay dudes. You prolly won't even make that much. Just focus on college and try getting a STEM job or something.

There is modeling of course. But chances are you are going to have suck off some oldcels to get gigs. Plus, you will be competing with 7 PSL dudes.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
You already have me on this site.
Nah. Human beings have their own biases. You will overrate faces that are more familiar to you, one with your halos/failos/pheno etc.

You are not a heterosexual female either. As much as we cope about PSL and shit, we still can't reliably gauge someone's appeal to women.

• +1
I honestly don't think you will make that much. Foids are not gonna pay to see your body no matter how good it is.

You will basically be whoring yourself out to gay dudes. You prolly won't even make that much. Just focus on college and try getting a STEM job or something.

There is modeling of course. But chances are you are going to have suck off some oldcels to get gigs. Plus, you will be competing with 7 PSL dudes.
yeah imo the only chance of succeeding w onlyfans would be tiktokmaxxing first then redirecting to OF

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
My face is higher in attractiveness than in aesthetics.
Honestly, I think you have aesthetics to model. But you will need to get very lucky and suck dicks to make a proper career out of it.

We can to a very good degree. Attractiveness isn't nearly as subjective as a lot of ugly guys like to think.
It is not about subjectivity. There are so many dudes who get rated highly on here but do shit with women. Men can't rate other men.

mila kunis agree GIF

bonepressed is cope etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Deleted member 21620 and It'snotover
It is not about subjectivity. There are so many dudes who get rated highly on here but do shit with women. Men can't rate other men.
There's more factors than just looks that could play into that. I also rarely rate users on here so i'd agree that many people are biased.

A htn who's poor, bullied and with aspergers still won't get good looking girls that's obvious.

Honestly, I think you have aesthetics to model. But you will need to get very lucky and suck dicks to make a proper career out of it.
Only top 5 models make good money and i don't have potential to be even top 100. Best case scenario its a cool experience to travel the world but its a terrible business idea.

:dafuckfeels:

Bonepressed isn't cope. It's the method used in actual studies.
Its literally how it works when you fuck a girl jfl.

Non bonepressed is more relevant to aesthetics for sure but when you hit you're bottoming out your fat pad to her pelvis.

Its literally how it works when you fuck a girl jfl.

Non bonepressed is more relevant to aesthetics for sure but when you hit you're bottoming out your fat pad to her pelvis.
Yeah. Your penis does not get bigger or smaller by losing or gaining fat.

Yeah. Your penis does not get bigger or smaller by losing or gaining fat.
To a small extent it does even for sex as the fatpad still needs to compress. Bonepressed is still the best way to measure for sex but non pressed is more relevant to the looks ofc.

Only top 5 models make good money and i don't have potential to be even top 100. Best case scenario its a cool experience to travel the world but its a terrible business idea.
I am not talking about O'Pry, Gandy etc. There are less well-known male models. But yeah. They do not make anywhere near as much as the top 5.

Btw, in modeling shoots, they are gonna edit the crap out of your photos, which will be taken in ideal lighting with the best angle. That by itself can give you 1-2 PSL. Dead serious.

• +1
I am not talking about O'Pry, Gandy etc. There are less well-known male models. But yeah. They do not make anywhere near as much as the top 5.

Btw, in modeling shoots, they are gonna edit the crap out of your photos, which will be taken in ideal lighting with the best angle. That by itself can give you 1-2 PSL. Dead serious.
I think i could make more from online

When does penis stop growing? (Serious)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Deleted