Thoughts on selling nudes through reddit?

I think i could make more from online
Honestly, if your parents run some big business, get involved in it.

If not, you are best bet is investment banking or some really high paying field like quantitative finance. You would obviously need to be very high IQ and disciplined to succeed in those fields.

Also, I am not sure if Stockholm has a very large financial industry. I am assuming the rest of sweden is basically farmland and forests.

You should probably try moving to the US. Much higher paying jobs in places like NYC and LA.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and poopoohead
When does penis stop growing? (Serious)
17-19 I think. You can always dickmax an inch or two even if you have stopped growing. Pumps give you instant size.

As long as you are at least average, it is not over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, It'snotover, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
17-19 I think. You can always dickmax an inch or two even if you have stopped growing. Pumps give you instant size.

As long as you are at least average, it is not over.
I might order a pump but its brutal Bcuz theres only one post dropoff near me and its at the same mall that i work in jfl.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I might order a pump but its brutal Bcuz theres only one post dropoff near me and its at the same mall that i work in jfl.
My problem is I am a povertycel who still lives with his curry parents.

Being sub 7 inches is so brutal.

I’m going To use it all for multiple surgeries
You are the reason why users on this site are seen as mentally ill lol.

If it was just ugly dudes getting surgery, people would understand.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted and poopoohead
I’m deeply insecure but i have a very Easy time with girls.
How screwed are ethnics in Sweden btw? I am not talking about indians cuz we all know the answer to that.

Would ethnic chadlites/chads like Salludon or Streege do almost as well as you?

become tiktok famous then make a twitter for the nsfwtwt community link your onlyfans there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Don’t put those 2 in the same sentence :lul:
They both have sub-par but not death tier phenotypes but high PSL.

Streege has a slightly better pheno than salludon though. He has white skin. Salludon is more olive unfrauded.
From my experience its similar to how black guys in us are treated like sex beasts in the us where most girls would fuck but not date them over a longer period.
I figured as much. Indians are bullied truecels I am assuming.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
I figured as much. Indians are bullied truecels I am assuming.
There are stereotypes about them being woman beaters and indian tech support. They don’t get the same treatment as black people where No one Will call you racist for making fun of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and poopoohead
Yeah. Just get a pump before you take the nudes. Use the best angles etc.

Lots of celebs get outed for small dicks. It is a massive failo tbh.

Even dolph lundgren could not survive it.
Yeah. Just get a pump before you take the nudes. Use the best angles etc.

Lots of celebs get outed for small dicks. It is a massive failo tbh.

Even dolph lundgren could not survive it.
You mean the flacid dick pic of him?? Jfl, that was taken at a beach where he most likely just got out from the water and his dick was shrinked from the cold. This isn't even saying anything on it being flacid in the first place. My dick if i take a stimulant like ritalin for example shrivels and looks tiny as hell, but with a rock hard erection its 7.5×5.2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
You mean the flacid dick pic of him?? Jfl, that was taken at a beach where he most likely just got out from the water and his dick was shrinked from the cold. This isn't even saying anything on it being flacid in the first place. My dick if i take a stimulant like ritalin for example shrivels and looks tiny as hell, but with a rock hard erection its 7.5×5.2
Yes. IDK dude. What matters is he looked small and his image has been shattered.

That is the dickpill. Even everything else is top tier, a small dick will screw you over.

I think @pneumocystosis said someone offered him like 200 on reddit. You could ask him how that came about?

I think its possible sure but maybe an OF would be better or even a patreon.

But tbh give it a week and some user would have probably brought your pics and posted them here.:ROFLMAO:
You need to scale it, OF better than some rando

• +1
yeah imo the only chance of succeeding w onlyfans would be tiktokmaxxing first then redirecting to OF
he has to spam posts like all the OF degenerates do on Reddit.

There is a subreddit for every single fetish you can think of.

He will have to sell both his ass and cock, he can do it if he tries hard enough and is actually appealing to gays.

op why are you gay?

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Yes. IDK dude. What matters is he looked small and his image has been shattered.

That is the dickpill. Even everything else is top tier, a small dick will screw you over.
What u rate arvid

What u rate arvid
I am tired of rating dudes lol.

But anyways, I'd put him at around chadlite. Depends on the pic/video though. In some he is more strong HTN. Others solid chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I am tired of rating dudes lol.

But anyways, I'd put him at around chadlite. Depends on the pic/video though. In some he is more strong HTN. Others solid chadlite.
I agree would say htn leaning to chadlite. Good youre not white biased.

• JFL
I agree would say htn leaning to chadlite. Good youre not white biased.
The entire world is white biased lol. Arvid would beat an ethnic chad any day of the week.

If I was not white biased, I would say a gigachad dravidian would beat you. We both know that isn't true.

You only slay because you have mostly caucasian features mixed with a few ethnics ones like eyebrows etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Also, I am not sure if Stockholm has a very large financial industry. I am assuming the rest of sweden is basically farmland and forests.
The largest industry for Stockholm is this forum because it is filled with Stockholm syndrome victims

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735