Thoughts on stealing catalytic converters containing precious metals from cars at night? Is this oversaturated?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Thoughts on stealing catalytic converters containing precious metals from cars at night? Is this oversaturated?

enjoy jail time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
you are young and cute, be content creator for social media. that's fucking better than what you think

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and PubertyMaxxer
yo i used to do this

go with a friend on a moped with stolen plates or cloned plates

certain cars have ones that have more of the precious metal, google which i forgot

find them cars

get a battery recipricating saw

+ one of those things to jack up a car so u can get under it

get ur friend to jack it up and jump back on the moped while you go and cut it and then dip and sell it in a few weeks

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Literally get a job faggot

I went down this road muh CC fraud muh counterfeit muh selling psychedelics

I genuinely made more money working an entry level job. Go apply to a nice restaurant you will make 25/hr after tips.
Basic 80 IQ jobs never pay below $18/hr here in Denmark, I really doubt most people can make that doing crime.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and PubertyMaxxer
yo i used to do this

go with a friend on a moped with stolen plates or cloned plates

certain cars have ones that have more of the precious metal, google which i forgot

find them cars

get a battery recipricating saw

+ one of those things to jack up a car so u can get under it

get ur friend to jack it up and jump back on the moped while you go and cut it and then dip and sell it in a few weeks
What profit did you make approximately and how much hours did you work for that?

JFL , people here maybe be BLACKPILLED about looks but their are SUPER BLUEPILLED :bluepill: about money making , muh jail :feelsgood: muh get a job :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer