Discussion Thoughts on stevia?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
From a caloric standpoint it’s obviously superior, stevia seems to edge out saccharine in terms of health risk, although the taste is kinda weird.

Worth substituting sugar with stevia in the long run?
@Prettyboy thoughts?

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

bald
I would avoid stevia, your jaw will melt from your gut microbioma getting destroyed by an artificial sweetener.
If you want something sweet 2 quarts milk, 1 quart orange juice and some dates. Sugar is not bad for you, I drink a gallon of milk with granulated sugar each day.
Here's my breakdown

House Lannister

House Lannister

No longer active ✌️

Moggie

Moggie

Failed Delon
I would avoid stevia, your jaw will melt from your gut microbioma getting destroyed by an artificial sweetener.
If you want something sweet 2 quarts milk, 1 quart orange juice and some dates. Sugar is not bad for you, I drink a gallon of milk with granulated sugar each day.
Here's my breakdown
View attachment 1872759
Are you Michael Phelps or some shit?

Cigarette

Cigarette

7 PSL
tastes like shit and its bad for you. i never use sugar anyways u should stay away from it

SteveRogers

SteveRogers

Robust
Here's my breakdown
View attachment 1872759
Wtf is the coke there for? Muh cortisol? You’re frying your dopaminergic system and getting diabetes for no reason.
If you want sugar have half a litre of raw milk with some maple syrup mixed through.
Sugar isn’t inherently bad, but more than 50g in a day is utterly retarded.
Massive bloat, diabetes, basically zero micronutrients etc.
Replace the coke with muscle meat, cooked in tallow or ghee.

Last edited:
SteveRogers

SteveRogers

Robust
tastes like shit and its bad for you. i never use sugar anyways u should stay away from it
Exactly. Stevia will fry your gut, sugar tastes shit, have honey or maple syrup if anything.

SteveRogers

SteveRogers

Robust
what about using molasses instead?
Sure, same thing as maple, I used to love it, my cousins fed their cattle fresh molasses most evenings and we’d go out to feed them and I’d just dunk my fingers into their feed and drink it with them, sugar truely is a drug jfl.