Thoughts on taking low dose artificial dopamine for a few months to set useful habits and rewire the brain.

D

Deleted member 17556

Business Contact-708-897-5746
It takes a few months to set a habit. I am not as consistent as I want to be with Working or Training seven days a week. What if I were to take a low dose dopaminergic compound (Caffeine, Adderall, Bromantane, etc) before commensing these activities for a few months straight while completely avoiding useless toxic activites to avoid losing dopamine receptors. Would this completely rewire the brain and make it consistent with a schedule even after ceasing to use the drug? This will only work for people with a non-addictive personality and experience taking strong dopaminergic for many weeks straight without experiencing too much withdrawal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I’ve heard a lot of good things about bromantane

But I can’t find a source in the UK

neurogenesismax

Look into Wellbutrin if you want a dopamine upregulator, I've been on it and it eliminated my depression and gave me a lot of energy. It's not addictive and not an SSRI, only bad side effect is increased anxiety.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Elvisandreaa
It takes a few months to set a habit. I am not as consistent as I want to be with Working or Training seven days a week. What if I were to take a low dose dopaminergic compound (Caffeine, Adderall, Bromantane, etc) before commensing these activities for a few months straight while completely avoiding useless toxic activites to avoid losing dopamine receptors. Would this completely rewire the brain and make it consistent with a schedule even after ceasing to use the drug? This will only work for people with a non-addictive personality and experience taking strong dopaminergic for many weeks straight without experiencing too much withdrawal.
bro u got this shit backwards

and then after u stop taking that shit ur gonna realise something so small like "i didn't even get to much gains and I trained hard or studied hard" and, since u got no more good dopamine your just gonna get back in the same place,
dumb way to do shit mane

• +1
Reactions: mclovin
just take 100mg of modafinil daily. also you got it backwards, the only way to rewire your brain is to trick it into making dopamine naturally, so just motivate yourself. you have to have the competitive work ethnic inside yourself or you will never accomplish anything in life, even looking for compounds to replace your motivation shows me that you have your motivation in the wrong place. I take modafinil because it makes me maybe 10-20% more productive throughout my day, but it doesn't replace my work ethic

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
leo and longevity has done that.

bromantane works really well, you can use it for a month or 2 and do amazing progress, solidify habits

you could try modafinil, adderall and more strong stuff but those have tolerance and/or harder to source

bromantane works really well, you can use it for a month or 2 and do amazing progress, solidify habits

you could try modafinil, adderall and more strong stuff but those have tolerance and/or harder to source
so if I hop on Bromantane for some months I can get into habit building??

so if I hop on Bromantane for some months I can get into habit building??
set some goals, get on bromantane, phenyilpiracetam, noopept, modafinil and become a god and accomplish them

bromantane also gives you this calmness and makes you grounded as fuck, like phenibut but you can take it everyday
also consider adding cistanche and tongkat ali and shilajit

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
set some goals, get on bromantane, phenyilpiracetam, noopept, modafinil and become a god and accomplish them

bromantane also gives you this calmness and makes you grounded as fuck, like phenibut but you can take it everyday
also consider adding cistanche and tongkat ali and shilajit
k hold on I am not about to put the whole periodic table in my body.

i will pay you for advice

I do not think Im depressed

I have always been kind of lazy and unorganized, even in elementrary school, and relied on my natural intelligence

would should i take to crush my laziness and become a habit god?

what do each of those drugs do?

im already on Tongkat ali

can you explain what each of those drugs do, and how they will affect my

1) addiction to hyper stimulatioon (vidya)
2) low motivation (desire to lie down all day)
3) disorganization

again will pay for advice

k hold on I am not about to put the whole periodic table in my body.

i will pay you for advice

I do not think Im depressed

I have always been kind of lazy and unorganized, even in elementrary school, and relied on my natural intelligence

would should i take to crush my laziness and become a habit god?

what do each of those drugs do?

im already on Tongkat ali

can you explain what each of those drugs do, and how they will affect my

1) addiction to hyper stimulatioon (vidya)
2) low motivation (desire to lie down all day)
3) disorganization

again will pay for advice
dont need to pay but you should try bromantane, basically bromantane works in a different pathaway and upregulates dopamine, so everything that gives you dopamine you will the effect stronger.

More dopamine means more motivation and more willpower, but it's not a thing that you take and you become a god, you need to set goals

tongkat works well on testosterone but you need to cycle it
cistanche also it's good and has other benefits like bdnf (means it can change your brain)

read more bromantane here

Also these are good compounds

Literally watch these and start buying a few, test them and see which one helps you the most, most of this stuff you can use just for some time cause either they stop working or u need larger doses

• +1
dont need to pay but you should try bromantane, basically bromantane works in a different pathaway and upregulates dopamine, so everything that gives you dopamine you will the effect stronger.

More dopamine means more motivation and more willpower, but it's not a thing that you take and you become a god, you need to set goals

tongkat works well on testosterone but you need to cycle it
cistanche also it's good and has other benefits like bdnf (means it can change your brain)

read more bromantane here

Also these are good compounds

Literally watch these and start buying a few, test them and see which one helps you the most, most of this stuff you can use just for some time cause either they stop working or u need larger doses

okok thanks, last question

1) how does one "cycle" tongkat. I have that shit and simply take it whenever i feel like
2) the link you posted doesnt work

okok thanks, last question

1) how does one "cycle" tongkat. I have that shit and simply take it whenever i feel like
2) the link you posted doesnt work
1. depends, but yeah I also take it whenever I feel like, for example when I have a big workout, date or stuff like that
2. its reddit link whatever

• Love it
it's a good idea but you don't need artificial dopamine (which doesn't even exist).
buy supplements that increase dopamine instead, there are very good nootropics for this

no idea bro I just ldar all day neetmax for life :feelsez:

it's a good idea but you don't need artificial dopamine (which doesn't even exist).
buy supplements that increase dopamine instead, there are very good nootropics for this

Do you know which ones?

My guess is that if you use a stimulant for months, the withdrawal from stopping that stimulant will be much bigger than whatever benefits you get in terms of habits.