Thoughts on the Aryan phenotype?

Johan_Swanepoel

Johan_Swanepoel

Iron
Everyone knows that stereotypical old school german look. Does it mog according to PSL standards? They don't look like ordinary psl gigachad moggers, but there's a unique vibe to them. High class high iq athletic and noble halo. What do you think what are the falios and halos of the aryan look?
RPu5zmvEVnlRyZPRnJ0 vFIRC3YQVp3gox3arM 2O6dIvYrLt2Bu9ezNH9B7yQYGRbrT8jl5
Scale 1200 17
Scale 1200 18
Propagdaplakat
Scale 1200 3

Waffenss

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, terrorblade, Xangsane and 3 others
lol nazis were cucked

• +1
Reactions: Pride, mulattomaxxing, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
Ethnics love this

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
they would mog further with jet black hair like Dolph in here:

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 4397, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
Overrated. Their height haloes them hard.

• +1
Reactions: flxsh and chosen-one
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
inland germans don't look like this, only north sea coastals do.

thats the alpine race

• Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
thats the alpine race
Idk. Don't think there are much germans with that phenotype in Alpine regions. That's more like Lower Saxony look, but there aren't much aryans even there. That's a stereotypical idealized look. But I think it mogs hard

I think he looks far more dom and dark triad
Honestly looks like some chechen dumbass. Light hair is not bad, it's other factors which determine how well it will suit. Lundgren for example can't have a handsome med look with dark hair, it does not suit him.

iu
iu

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, BrahminBoss and FutureSlayer
Honestly looks like some chechen dumbass. Light hair is not bad, it's other factors which determine how well it will suit. Lundgren for example can't have a handsome med look with dark hair, it does not suit him.

iu
iu
Do you think it’s the tan? Bones?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Idk. Don't think there are much germans with that phenotype in Alpine regions. That's more like Lower Saxony look, but there aren't much aryans even there. That's a stereotypical idealized look. But I think it mogs hard

@Debetro moderate stature, neotenous features, high cephalic index (high iq physiognomy). Delon pheno

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and GuyFromSingapore
View attachment 2561932
Man ur speaking bullshit. Alpine race doesn't look aryan. They look like 19 century french lmao
you're talking to an indian that thinks he looks european because he has a vague resemblance to gypsies who aren't european.

the pictures you posted are these phenotypes and mixes of them, they're mostly in the north of germany.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
you're talking to an indian that thinks he looks european because he has a vague resemblance to gypsies who aren't european.

the pictures you posted are these phenotypes and mixes of them, they're mostly in the north of germany.

View attachment 2561962View attachment 2561963View attachment 2561964
why oldcel NEETs like you obsessed with me and strawmanning me, it reeks of those slavic basement dwelling sffcels who get a power rush from comparing themselves to dalits. And you are posting completely different phenotypes jfl its like saying hrithik roshan is german plus abo plus native american. its just obfuscating nonsense when you cannot pinpot a phenotype that clusters most close to him

View attachment 2561962View attachment 2561963View attachment 2561964
The left one looks swedish i think. The second and third ones look german. Common white phenos tho, can be found in the Netherlands too. Fuck the third one is a psl mogger phenotype. But those aren't that nazi Aryan pheno I was talking about. But it would be easy for these examples to aryanmaxx i think

Everyone knows that stereotypical old school german look. Does it mog according to PSL standards? They don't look like ordinary psl gigachad moggers, but there's a unique vibe to them. High class high iq athletic and noble halo. What do you think what are the falios and halos of the aryan look?
View attachment 2561852View attachment 2561844View attachment 2561846View attachment 2561848View attachment 2561850
View attachment 2561851
They're called the master race for a reason.

The left one looks swedish i think. The second and third ones look german. Common white phenos tho, can be found in the Netherlands too. Fuck the third one is a psl mogger phenotype. But those aren't that nazi Aryan pheno I was talking about. But it would be easy for these examples to aryanmaxx i think
ancestral germans aren't from what's known as germany today.

they look scandinavian because they basically are.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Johan_Swanepoel
I personally like the celtic ginger or slavic ginger pheno on women tbh.

Do you think it’s the tan? Bones?
Skin color, eye color and eyebrows for sure. There's more to it but it's very hard to measure and compare to get any conclusions.