Thoughts on the carnivore diet ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Is it legit for losing body fat, gaining muscle, and for good health ?

Note theres about 100+ more influencers who have claimed the carnivore diet has fixed all there health problems mainly auto immune diseases and claim to feel better.

Carnivore diet is only red meats, eggs, butter, and sometimes raw milk.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
You need fructose and some carbs to make hormones

• +1
Reactions: greywind, perpetuallytired, lestoa and 6 others
So best to just omnivore but more meat based to maximise protein intake ? Also do you believe these pro carnivores say these statements as a marketing strategy to gain more views ?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, QuintBarnaJonesJr, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
High meat diet but with some fruits and vegetables is better imo
Keto might be better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, QuintBarnaJonesJr and Jova
Signal 2024 09 07 16 20 47 113

Vegan HasanAbi on the left and Carnivore LiverKing on the Right

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, Donkeyballs, Ascеnd and 3 others
So best to just omnivore but more meat based to maximise protein intake ? Also do you believe these pro carnivores say these statements as a marketing strategy to gain more views ?
Yes but limit sugar to only 50g per day cause glycation will age you, also get some gelatin in cause the nutritions in it are not in meat.

Probably yes but there are guys like s3vridge who believe its the ideal human diet.

• +1
Reactions: greywind
Yes but limit sugar to only 50g per day cause glycation will age you, also get some gelatin in cause the nutritions in it are not in meat.

Probably yes but there are guys like s3vridge who believe its the ideal human diet.
Just need nutrition for lifting weights tbh.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
It's retarded

• +1
Reactions: greywind and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Carnivore keto is only good if you have specific disorders due to alternative energy pathways on ketosis.

Otherwise just eat an animal based diet with fruits.

Your diet doesn't even need to be perfect, you can enjoy some processed gunk or carb loaded pastries once in a while. Find balance in everything you do.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chinacurry, greywind and Jova
Too damn expensive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind and Jova
Is it legit for losing body fat, gaining muscle, and for good health ?

Note theres about 100+ more influencers who have claimed the carnivore diet has fixed all there health problems mainly auto immune diseases and claim to feel better.

Carnivore diet is only red meats, eggs, butter, and sometimes raw milk.

Its legit same way any diet where u remove a bunch of idfferent food groups and eat less is legit. Majority of benefits of diet are gained from being lean and being in a calorie deficit thats why people get results on carnivore (they end up eating less calories). U could get the same results doing cheeseburger diet, eggs diet any stupid diet u cn think of if ur eating less.

Jordan Peterson frankly exposed himself as a shill and a liar with the whole benzo situation where he said people have only known they are harmful for 15 years. I wouldn't believe anything tht neurotic weirdo has to say tbh. Also some of his political opinions/advice are/where correct (just like anybody's) but he's rly gone off the deep end and lost all reason if you read his twitter timeline.

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Carnivore keto is only good if you have specific disorders due to alternative energy pathways on ketosis.

Your diet doesn't even need to be perfect, you can enjoy some processed gunk or carb loaded pastries once in a while. Find balance in everything you do.
I just need to hit my macros since im building muscle, so ill just consume enough protien to build muscle which is 0.7 grams of protien per lb of bodyweight, and 0.8 grams of protien per lb of bodyweight if im cutting.

Its legit same way any diet where u remove a bunch of idfferent food groups and eat less is legit. Majority of benefits of diet are gained from being lean and being in a calorie deficit thats why people get results on carnivore (they end up eating less calories). U could get the same results doing cheeseburger diet, eggs diet any stupid diet u cn think of if ur eating less.

Jordan Peterson frankly exposed himself as a shill and a liar with the whole benzo situation where he said people have only known they are harmful for 15 years. I wouldn't believe anything tht neurotic weirdo has to say tbh. Also some of his political opinions/advice are/where correct (just like anybody's) but he's rly gone off the deep end and lost all reason if you read his twitter timeline.
just need to hit my macros since im building muscle, so ill just consume enough protien to build muscle which is 0.7 grams of protien per lb of bodyweight, and 0.8 grams of protien per lb of bodyweight if im cutting.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I do carnivore still because I’ve developed an eating disorder and if I eat anything that is processed or carbs I just spit it out ….

False. Neither of those are required in the human diet and in fact are both detrimental to one’s health.

Humans are carnivores, not omnivores. The Randle Cycle specifically disproves the belief that you should eat carbs and together.

High meat diet but with some fruits and vegetables is better imo
Keto might be better
False. Fruit and vegetables are not required in the human diet. Fructose and every other exogenous carbohydrate will destroy your health.

Absolutely terrible and unscientific advice. You’re incompetent to speak on nutrition.

OP, do not eat fruit ever. We have an abundance of meat now.

1. Calories are units of heat energy

2. You can not eat a calorie because it has no mass

3. Calories have no effect on body composition

3. Stop giving out misinformation about health and nutrition until you are competent

I do carnivore still because I’ve developed an eating disorder and if I eat anything that is processed or carbs I just spit it out ….
You should do carnivore because it’s the human species specific diet.

• +1
Reactions: Goth
Carnivore diet is based. My ancestors would be so proud of me

1. Calories are units of heat energy

2. You can not eat a calorie because it has no mass

3. Calories have no effect on body composition

3. Stop giving out misinformation about health and nutrition until you are competent
Bro im just tryna find a diet thats good for my gymcelling progress, im going to start gym/lifting weights in a few months so im researching which diet is optimal.

Bro im just tryna find a diet thats good for my gymcelling progress, im going to start gym/lifting weights in a few months so im researching which diet is optimal.
Carnivore is optimal because it’s our species specific way of eating. If you eat any plant material such as carbohydrates, you’re poisoning yourself.

Carnivore is optimal because it’s our species specific way of eating. If you eat any plant material such as carbohydrates, you’re poisoning yourself.
I need the carbs for nice pumps though, and glyocgen stores will make me lift more weights. i like the pump f

I need the carbs for nice pumps though, and glyocgen stores will make me lift more weights. i like the pump f
You’ll also like the chronic inflammation from the Randle Cycle being activated? What about the glycation damage? Oh, how about the elevated blood glucose levels? I bet you’ll like all of that!

You’ll also like the chronic inflammation from the Randle Cycle being activated? What about the glycation damage? Oh, how about the elevated blood glucose levels? I bet you’ll like all of that!
Hmm, could you explain the Randle Cycle ? Also i've read/watched so much carnivore influencers such as Kent Carnivore, Shawn Baker, Anthony Chaffee, and more which i can't make a decisive decision if it is legit or not.

Hmm, could you explain the Randle Cycle ? Also i've read/watched so much carnivore influencers such as Kent Carnivore, Shawn Baker, Anthony Chaffee, and more which i can't make a decisive decision if it is legit or not.

it's retarded

bro, its pretty clear the carnivore diet is missing some key nutrients and macro nutrients for it sustainability long term.
False. There’s no evidence to support that claim. Meat and fat from ruminant animals has every nutrient you evolved for.

False. There’s no evidence to support that claim. Meat and fat from ruminant animals has every nutrient you evolved for.
you been on this forum for 1 year and yet your so low IQ to think carnivore diet is healthy, you must have learnt nothing. log out, stop pushing people to do crazy stupid diets

There has to be studies to prove this.

Explain shitstain
1. Fructose causes the most glycation damage out of all the carbohydrates

2. All exogenous carbohydrates break down into sugar leading to elevated blood glucose levels

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
you been on this forum for 1 year and yet your so low IQ to think carnivore diet is healthy, you must have learnt nothing. log out, stop pushing people to do crazy stupid diets
I stopped reading after the misused term of “your” when “you’re” should have been present.

You have lost all credibility moving forward.

I stopped reading after the misused term of “your” when “you’re” should have been present.

You have lost all credibility moving forward.
I'm not natively English, oh how bad I misspelled a word because I don't know it perfectly, soooo over, honestly you are really a crybaby

1. Fructose causes the most glycation damage out of all the carbohydrates

2. All exogenous carbohydrates break down into sugar leading to elevated blood glucose levels
Fructose is needed though is it not ? Paul Saladino shared a study showing how you need some carbohydrates still and how fructose is not bad.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Fructose is needed though is it not ? Paul Saladino shared a study showing how you need some carbohydrates still and how fructose is not bad.
the fact your arguing with that low IQ demonstrated that he is a fucking rat tryna bring you down to a sewer level, just ignore him, carnivore diet is bad, that's it, ancient people used to die at 30, eating always meat etc, we need carbohydrates, we are omnivores

1. Fructose is not required in the human diet and is actually toxic to every cell in your body

2. Paul Saladino is incompetent and not a nutritionist

3. The “studies” he provided were not 100% controlled, long term observations of humans locked in laboratories

the fact your arguing with that low IQ demonstrated that he is a fucking rat tryna bring you down to a sewer level, just ignore him, carnivore diet is bad, that's it, ancient people used to die at 30, eating always meat etc, we need carbohydrates, we are omnivores
I think its best for moderation for all foods, an excess is bad for anything. I’ll just discuss about the topic and develop new thoughts or ideas

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Science is based upon facts, not assumptions.

1. Provide evidence of your claims

2. Humans dying at age 30 is not evidence that carnivore way of eating is bad

3. Humans died from multiple other outcomes such as fighting other humans/animals. Have you ever thought of that? Of course not.

4. Not 1g of carbs are required in the human diet ever

1. Fructose is not required in the human diet and is actually toxic to every cell in your body

2. Paul Saladino is incompetent and not a nutritionist

3. The “studies” he provided were not 100% controlled, long term observations of humans locked in laboratories
Does that make the rest of other carnivore influencers incompetent ?

I think it’s best for moderation for all foods, an excess is bad for anything. I’ll just discuss about the topic and develop new thoughts or ideas
That is because you are incompetent and untrained in the field of human nutrition.

You will spend awful amount of time in the toilet passing hard bricks of shit, eat some fiber

Does that make the rest of other carnivore influencers incompetent ?
Carnivore is eating animal products only. If you eat any form of exogenous carbohydrates outside of the little that is found in meat, then you lack the knowledge of what humans evolved to eat.