Thoughts on the israel situation?

iloveboobs

iloveboobs

I like that
israel just fired missiles at yemen and lebanon, thoughts?

@BigJimsWornOutTires @LancasteR @Putin @Imretarded? @Autismcel @_MVP_

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, GabachoCopium, Bars and 6 others
Do not care about dunecoons or jews

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bars, watah, greywind and 7 others
my thoughts are that i missed a patch of hair on my leg while shaving crotch area.

Fuck

oh isreal? Who cares

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, xanakin, Mr.Proper and 7 others
How?

They can't fire missiles at yemen due to saudi & egypt being in the way

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, Imretarded?, MaghrebGator and 1 other person
Israel (despite its war crimes in Gaza) has made Hesbollah and Iran look like absolute paper tigers. So while i dont particularly support Israel, they totally have called Iran's bluff.

Purely strategically and militarily speaking they are clearly winning. Politically they're losing because more and more people hate them.

• +1
Reactions: Bars, nofap, greywind and 1 other person
Israel (despite its war crimes in Gaza) has made Hesbollah and Iran look like absolute paper tigers. So while i dont particularly support Israel, they totally have called Iran's bluff.
Then you remember the kikes are being supplied by the whole west

• +1
Reactions: Bars, Kroker, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
How?

They can't fire missiles at yemen due to saudi & egypt being in the way
Both goverments are allies of Israel.

Anyways, its funny because they targeted a port and an oil facility and yesterday the yemenis announced that before the attack they drained the oil facility and moved all of it to different places knowing that they would attack them.

Its just crazy how this shoeless people shut down an entire port in Israel and changed the battle so much, and the US and Britain just cant do anything about it, while a US commander described it as "The biggest battle of the US navy since WW2"

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, Kroker, ryuken and 3 others

Dunecoon is an insult to arabs since arabia is a desert, hence the DUNE part.
And coon means black

Arabs aren't black

Also a desert environment is high T

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and Imretarded?
And coon means black

Arabs aren't black

Also a desert environment is high T
coons and niggers are black, dune coons and sand niggers are Arabic

Then you remember the kikes are being supplied by the whole west
And Ukraine is supplied by the west. Both IDF and the AFU would lose within a month without the west. Does that make it any less of an embarassment for Russia and Iran respectively? Russia is still being invaded in Kursk (despite Ukraine losing the overall war) and Iran is literally being called out as a paper tiger by superior Israeli strategy.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Both goverments are allies of Israel.
Have you seen the latest countrys meeting? Idk tf it's called

All arabs countries immediately got up and left when that kike started talking

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and iloveboobs
My stance is that I love Bibi N@anyahoo and he can do whatever he wants

that happened like 2 days ago, old news brah

Israel doesn't want the current state of affairs which is a war of attrittion in which all factions drain israeli resources, making them spend millions everytime they throw useless and cheap old soviet rockets at them while they are facing heavy pressure from their population and their image has been destroyed and exposed in front of the world.

They are trying to desperately escalate before the US elections (Knowing that democrats and both parties in general desperately need Israeli money and media resources to win) so thats why they killed the lebanese faction main leadership, so that to drag Iran and make the lebanese escalate, so that the US enters a conflict in which the israelis are pretty much doomed by their own.

The resistance against Israel is being patient, slow, methodical, etc. In Lebanon and Iran they have serious intelligence breaches, contrary to Palestine and Yemen, so that's their main weakness. But, for now, they are comfortably winning the war.

These are some recent statements made by some of most top israeli officials in the history of the country

-Israeli former prime minister, Ehud Barak describes 'absolute victory' as empty slogan: 'We are closer to total failure'

-Israeli former deputy chief of intelligence agency Mossad criticized the ongoing war in Gaza, saying that it is "futile," as he said Israel was on the losing end and warned that it was facing economic collapse. "This war lacks a clear objective, and it's evident that we're unequivocally losing it," Ben-Barak told the Israeli public radio. "We are forced to engage in fighting in the same areas and end up losing more soldiers," he said.

-Former head of Israel’s Shin Bet security agency has said that, “If we shall not end the occupation, we shall not have security,” before adding, “and if we shall not end this occupation, we shall not have democracy.” Ami Ayalon made his comment during an interview on CNN.

-Israel has lost its war in the Gaza Strip, a former Israeli military commander said on Sunday.

“You can't lie to many people for a long time,” Yitzhak Brick, a former major general, said in an article in Maariv newspaper.

“What is happening in the Gaza Strip and in Lebanon will blow up in our faces sooner or later,” he warned.

Brick said the Israeli home front “is not prepared for a regional war, which will be thousands of times more difficult and serious than the war in the Gaza Strip.”

The former military commander criticized Chief of Staff Herzi Halevi, saying he is “detached” from reality. “He lost control of the ground a long time ago, but he started appointing colonels and lieutenant colonels in his likeness,” he said.

“This is the most serious scandal since the establishment of the army,” he said. “We have already lost the war in Gaza, and we are also losing our allies in the world at a dizzying rate.”

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and iloveboobs
no all non-white passing Arabs, i know my racial slurs
Who tf cares about being white passing? Most arabs have olive skin

Racial slurs aren't really slurs unless if they were true

• +1
hope they nuke the shit out of the arab world and after that they nuke themselves too

• +1
Have you seen the latest countrys meeting? Idk tf it's called

All arabs countries immediately got up and left when that kike started talking
Thats just propaganda. Arab rulers just cant say in public that they support Israel (Even though countries like Saudi and UAE have deployed hundreds of thousands of bots on social media in their favour, they have opened a land corridor with Jordan to supply israel with food after the yemenis blockaded the sea, etc)

Jordan is actually very nervous because Israelis want to displace Palestinians from the west bank there, and if israel wins this war that will become their main focus so they are trying desperately to play both sides but they are so infiltrated and blackmailed by the US that they just can't

I explain the saudi situation a bit on a sort of short resume here

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kroker and Autismcel
It's brutal blackpill encapsulated in geopolitics. Might is right, it's mog or be mogged world. Painful watching Arabs lash out and just get mogged by jews, IQ pill is brutal

• +1
It's brutal blackpill encapsulated in geopolitics. Might is right, it's mog or be mogged world. Painful watching Arabs lash out and just get mogged by jews, IQ pill is brutal
Jews own the world

(Inb4 he says he's not arabe)
yall are closeted homosexuals 😭 we talking about geopolitics and u bring this faggot into my notis. proving your peoples average iq

• JFL
yall are closeted homosexuals 😭 we talking about geopolitics and u bring this faggot into my notis. proving your peoples average iq
No one was talking about geopolitics you inbred monkey

I IQmog you. Stay in your lane.

No one was talking about geopolitics you inbred monkey

I IQmog you. Stay in your lane.
No bro surely this thread about Israel bombing the shit out of your inbred people has nothing to do with geopolitics and everything to do with that syrianpsycho fag. You are a brown retard, accept it and move on.