Thoughts on the israel situation?

No bro surely this thread about Israel bombing the shit out of your inbred people has nothing to do with geopolitics and everything to do with that syrianpsycho fag. You are a brown retard, accept it and move on.
What are you thoughts on the anti-immigration riots happening in "your" country lately

Do you think they will deport your shitskin deathnic ass?

What are you thoughts on the anti-immigration riots happening in "your" country lately

Do you think they will deport your shitskin deathnic ass?
I was in the riots lynching muslims like you. Your people has 1 year left, the aryan-zionist alliance is coming for your ass.

I was in the riots lynching muslims like you. Your people has 1 year left, the aryan-zionist alliance is coming for your ass.
Your ass is gonna get deported soon

You're the one acting tough while being a rapefugee in europe jfl

Go back to iran

Your ass is gonna get deported soon

You're the one acting tough while being a rapefugee in europe jfl

Go back to iran
cheers mate.

IMG 0764

I'm not your "mate" you inbred shitskin.

Retarded monkey

@microsoft

Politics = My balls sack and cock

Same o' same o', nothing new. These Middle East conflicts have been going on for centuries. Only recently, we decided to use them for an expansion of Western Power military installments. This is why it's essential to broadcast the conflicts as if, it's something new.

During a world war, access to an abundance of oil is a priority. It keeps the war machine pumping while maintaining your people with fuel. At the same time, it weakens the enemy as they too need the oil but can't have any. The Middle East has the most oil in the world.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and kalluss
people blinded by antisemitism simply cannot bring themselves to admit that Jizzrael outsmarted the "axis of resistance" hard.

Iran and Hezbollah are all talk no substance.

its impossible to describe how embarassing it is to get your entire leadership destroyed and still bark about "muh retaliation is coming, this time for sure!"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and kalluss
Israel will lose the war I bet

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, iloveboobs and Autismcel
Same o' same o', nothing new. These Middle East conflicts have been going on for centuries. Only recently, we decided to use them for an expansion of Western Power military installments. This is why it's essential to broadcast the conflicts as if, it's something new.

During a world war, access to an abundance of oil is a priority. It keeps the war machine pumping while maintaining your people with fuel. At the same time, it weakens the enemy as they too need the oil but can't have any. The Middle East has the most oil in the world.
why doesnt the usa just secure venezuela and forget the middle east?

why doesnt the usa just secure venezuela and forget the middle east?
The agency we don't talk about has been there for decades. It's under control. China knows that if they send their PLA there, it'll end quickly. The CPC can't do shit right now except keep making money and continue building their war machine. But it won't matter next year. They will make an aggressive move whether they like it or not.

Israel will lose the war I bet
Impossible.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Putin, futureashtray, LancasteR and 1 other person
Impossible.
What about Ezekiel 38-39 prophecy, Gog and Magog. Abomination of Desolation. Taking over the Temple while Jerusalem is surrounded by armies.
Russia‘s been recently starting to rally against Israel too. Just like prophecized.
Only a matter of time, but first the temporary peace deal must come.

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray, iloveboobs and BigJimsWornOutTires
israel just fired missiles at yemen and lebanon, thoughts?
Unless Iran somehow finds a way to drop nukes in Israel or something it will be a bloodbath

Israel’s military is very powerful. And gets its duck sucked by the usa

The IDF is superior in every way unfortunately

i really do hope that Russia drops nukes on Ukraine. I really want to see them conquer Ukraine

Also a public execution should be held for zielinski.

Trying to attack Israel is near impossible due to its iron dome. But I don’t know. The impression that the iron dome doesn’t let anything through might just be propaganda.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Israel doesn't want the current state of affairs which is a war of attrittion in which all factions drain israeli resources, making them spend millions everytime they throw useless and cheap old soviet rockets at them while they are facing heavy pressure from their population and their image has been destroyed and exposed in front of the world.

They are trying to desperately escalate before the US elections (Knowing that democrats and both parties in general desperately need Israeli money and media resources to win) so thats why they killed the lebanese faction main leadership, so that to drag Iran and make the lebanese escalate, so that the US enters a conflict in which the israelis are pretty much doomed by their own.

The resistance against Israel is being patient, slow, methodical, etc. In Lebanon and Iran they have serious intelligence breaches, contrary to Palestine and Yemen, so that's their main weakness. But, for now, they are comfortably winning the war.

These are some recent statements made by some of most top israeli officials in the history of the country

-Israeli former prime minister, Ehud Barak describes 'absolute victory' as empty slogan: 'We are closer to total failure'

-Israeli former deputy chief of intelligence agency Mossad criticized the ongoing war in Gaza, saying that it is "futile," as he said Israel was on the losing end and warned that it was facing economic collapse. "This war lacks a clear objective, and it's evident that we're unequivocally losing it," Ben-Barak told the Israeli public radio. "We are forced to engage in fighting in the same areas and end up losing more soldiers," he said.

-Former head of Israel’s Shin Bet security agency has said that, “If we shall not end the occupation, we shall not have security,” before adding, “and if we shall not end this occupation, we shall not have democracy.” Ami Ayalon made his comment during an interview on CNN.

-Israel has lost its war in the Gaza Strip, a former Israeli military commander said on Sunday.

“You can't lie to many people for a long time,” Yitzhak Brick, a former major general, said in an article in Maariv newspaper.

“What is happening in the Gaza Strip and in Lebanon will blow up in our faces sooner or later,” he warned.

Brick said the Israeli home front “is not prepared for a regional war, which will be thousands of times more difficult and serious than the war in the Gaza Strip.”

The former military commander criticized Chief of Staff Herzi Halevi, saying he is “detached” from reality. “He lost control of the ground a long time ago, but he started appointing colonels and lieutenant colonels in his likeness,” he said.

“This is the most serious scandal since the establishment of the army,” he said. “We have already lost the war in Gaza, and we are also losing our allies in the world at a dizzying rate.”
Take it all with a grain of salt

For all we know it could be propaganda.

• +1
What about Ezekiel 38-39 prophecy, Gog and Magog. Abomination of Desolation. Taking over the Temple while Jerusalem is surrounded by armies.
Russia‘s been recently starting to rally against Israel too. Just like prophecized.
Only a matter of time, but first the temporary peace deal must come.
Israel and the Mediterranean Sea are promising places for fortification against those who would demand oil during a world war. Where else can we send the military, ships, and tanks to defend the resources from China if not in the haven of Israel? Italy and Greece are on the same page as us.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Unless Iran somehow finds a way to drop nukes in Israel or something it will be a bloodbath

Israel’s military is very powerful. And gets its duck sucked by the usa

The IDF is superior in every way unfortunately

i really do hope that Russia drops nukes on Ukraine. I really want to see them conquer Ukraine

Also a public execution should be held for zielinski.

Trying to attack Israel is near impossible due to its iron dome. But I don’t know. The impression that the iron dome doesn’t let anything through might just be propaganda.
Nukes and EMPs, as well as hypersonic-mind-boggling missiles, are bogeymen's tales. Someone would have used one by now! We shouldn't keep lying to ourselves, "Oh, they'll use one! Just... um... just... um... just not today."

Israel and the Mediterranean Sea are promising places for fortification against those who would demand oil during a world war. Where else can we send the military, ships, and tanks to defend the resources from China if not in the haven of Israel? Italy and Greece are on the same page as us.
But Israel will be attacked in the middle of the world war. Just when America is busy with China because the US mainland has been infiltrated by the commies from all sides.

• +1