IMG 2523

Its confirmed, diet is cope and he smokes aswell. Over for dietcels

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
His eye colour is so crazy

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry
His eye colour is so crazy
A10 i think, but thats not the point. The point is this shows how chad genes even when eating a non-carnivorous diet still prevails on top. Hes seen many times smoking, drinking coke, alcohol and still looks 6 psl. Over for boneless sub chads.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and psychomandible
Smoking is high T bull trait anyways

• Hmm...
Reactions: baerr
It ages you, but if ur chad then it doesnt due to good bones
Ye it destroys collagen. But I’ve never seen someone looking significally older because of smoking. Neither do I, my face is boney and people still guess my age way below my real age:feelshehe:

Ye it destroys collagen. But I’ve never seen someone looking significally older because of smoking. Neither do I, my face is boney and people still guess my age way below my real age:feelshehe:
Bones> skin, don’t forget you can have good skin but if your bones are not like this
IMG 8139

Then your skin will look older due to less skin support and stretchiness. Good example of someone with perfect tier skin but bad bones would be Goatis/Sv3rige.

• Love it
Reactions: baerr
Over for retards like funky flamingo that think that they need to lean down to single digit bf for any kind of definition in his round face
Its bones ngl, leaning down wont look good even if ur boneless because then you will look gaunt and un angular regardless.

• +1
Reactions: matt142