Thoughts on the Normiepill?

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

busy being a cuck
If i remember correctly, the normiepill as conceived in the incelosphere refers to a pill that acknowledges that normies will never understand/swallow the blackpill due to their extreme coping mechanism nature and self-convinced narrative victory.

Do you think that normoids are worth to try to blackpill them?
I litterally have influenced a shitload of people but no one of them has truly swallowed the blackpill. Maybe they have too much copes to distract.

Or should i just give up trying to help people and go full Dark Triad narcy?

It always ends up badly. Your attempts come as "autistic" and people will use anything against you. You get shamed for being "incel" and called autistic.

I think i should just fucking give up at this point.

Normies are non-redeemable if their professions do no have any actual benefit to society.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Just give up on normies tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 4563 and 1 other person
They're annoying with all their nt talk

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, BigBiceps, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
They're annoying with all their nt talk
NT Talk = Meaningless Drivel until a new dopamine inducing trend/stimuli pops up to already fill their hedonist-centric lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, daxter779, Ocelot and 1 other person
The most important thing is to make clear to them it's okay to believe in something that's socially not acceptable...

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
I think a lot of normies have come to similar conclusions as people in the blackpill sphere. See this thread on reddit that a user here posted yesterday. They have come to EXACTLY the same conclussions as people here.

water wet

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
I think majority of actual normies are somewhat redpilled. They don't know about facial aesthetics but they know about female Nature and stuff. Only utter low iq normies would be bluepilled as you say. Most of them are just acting bluepilled otherwise they'll be outcasted

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas, GreenHat500 and Danish_Retard
I think majority of actual normies are somewhat redpilled. They don't know about facial aesthetics but they know about female Nature and stuff. Only utter low iq normies would be bluepilled as you say. Most of them are just acting bluepilled otherwise they'll be outcasted
They try to agree with females I hope of getting Pussy. Vast majority of them are like that because that's what media portrays. Makes sense tbh if they knew about Blackpill most of them would go ER.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
tbh there are plenty of bluepilled normies too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
If normies were bluepilled you wouldn`t see them spend so much money on haircuts,clothes,gym memberships,supplements,etc.