Thoughts on these ratings?

Deleted member 10330

Deleted member 10330

Diamond

Spotted this instagram account yesterday and, whilst I thought it was amusing, I was curious if their ratings were accurate at all? Not only they don't know PSL terminology well (saying a 7 is a gigabrad, a 3 is a mutt????) but some ratings seem way off (see below where eyes have been given a 6/10 when brown, negative canthal tilt with mediocre shape ). So was just curious to whether you guys think their other ratings are accurate or not (clearly not the one below) and if so, jesus there are a lot of Melvins and Normies in this poor world.

Rat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and inceletto

Spotted this instagram account yesterday and, whilst I thought it was amusing, I was curious if their ratings were accurate at all? Not only they don't know PSL terminology well (saying a 7 is a gigabrad, a 3 is a mutt????) but some ratings seem way off (see below where eyes have been given a 6/10 when brown, negative canthal tilt with mediocre shape ). So was just curious to whether you guys think their other ratings are accurate or not (clearly not the one below) and if so, jesus there are a lot of Melvins and Normies in this poor world.

View attachment 758191
100 jaw 70 hair 35 eyes 20 nose 40 shape

@larsanova69 worst feature: bed hair, no awful features

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6191, Darkstrand and 1 other person