Thoughts on this article? "The United States divorce rate is dropping, thanks to millennials"

That's just cuz people aren't getting married

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2745, Drugs and 4 others
That's just cuz people aren't getting married
The marriage rate is lowest in recorded history. Single motherhood is highest in recorded history. Another PSL theory confirmed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 2846
Many less people are getting married, and there's many more men willing to put up with the most miserable betabux conditions just to display they're married because anything less makes you a weird pariah. You won't really understand this social dynamic until you're about my age (39).

i have a coworker who is about 40 and hes married has 4 kids. and 2 side hoes. he tells me how these side hoes are single mothers and they want him to impregnate them but he uses condoms cause he knows they'll fuck up his current family. idk why he tells me this but just proves females = holes

• So Sad
Reactions: Peachy
The marriage rate is lowest in recorded history. Single motherhood is highest in recorded history. Another PSL theory confirmed
But the graph in the article shows that divorce rates for 18-34 year olds are much lower than for other age groups.

there's no point in marrying unless you're a royal.

I thought divorce was all time high

Who has the true facts

Millennials love cucked marriages

Thought: The chart is divorce rate/total population. The percentage of married people getting divorced seems to me to be about the same, it is just that married people now make up a far smaller portion of the population than in 1990. There are a higher percentage of singles in their 30s now than at any other time in history, by far.

Can't increase the divorce rate if no one is marrying

(((Who))) do you think
Coolit

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123