thoughts on this bros?

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
As you know or may not ive been neet for a few months still couldn’t find a stable ez job until my friend calls me today and he said he found both of us a job where we work 6 hours a day working the same hours as well . mon-fri 5pm-11pm and i can gymcel either before or after . No interacting with shitty customers , probably moving or cleaning something then we can go home . The pay is decent i believe $18-20 an hour , Ill probably save up my money and get some fillers and ascend even more . Possibly a whole psl point difference or invest in some anti aging miracle and call it a day . I also got offered to be a bouncer or security guard on sat& sundays which would be my off day from the other job !
:feelsgood::love::feelsautistic:
@Gengar @sportsmogger @lebronjames23 @Yliaster @PsychoDsk

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: got.daim, mrriceguyreturn, truthhurts and 10 others
Mirin bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and edodalic29
Mirin bro
Despite receiving positive notions from people i just hated doing customer service and sales . After a while i got burnt out , if i was having a bad day that would also rub off on the customers and then shit would start happening, got tired of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, Outerz14 and sportsmogger
Despite receiving positive notions from people i just hated doing customer service and sales . After a while i got burnt out , if i was having a bad day that would also rub off on the customers and then shit would start happening, got tired of it
Yeah tbh, customer service jobs seem like hell

a night shift security/watch job would be nice

• +1
Sounds like a plan. Being NEET for too long will fuck your brain up. $18-20/hr is good too. Save up the money.

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, Outerz14, ryuken and 2 others
Sounds like a plan. Being NEET for too long will fuck your brain up. $18-20/hr is good too. Save up the money.
Agree with this, take the job

Security guard could also be good for like local staus

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, edodalic29 and TechnoBoss
Good luck bhai

• Love it
  • +1
That sounds honestly ideal. Working the same shift with your friend, and all the other benefits. The hours are great, too. You can just sleep when you want and wake up when you want because you only have to be there at 5 pm anyway. Mirin! If I was offered a job like that, I'd accept as well.

• Woah
  • +1
That sounds honestly ideal. Working the same shift with your friend, and all the other benefits. The hours are great, too. You can just sleep when you want and wake up when you want because you only have to be there at 5 pm anyway. Mirin! If I was offered a job like that, I'd accept as well.
It really does sound ideal, the managers told me today to be careful about the jb girls , the cleaning job is at a all girls school JFL , the jbs flirt with the workers , he mentioned one cleaner got fired ahaha . But yes having that much time is so ideal . I can sleep in til 2 if i want to this is so good for me :love: & working my irl bhai is perfect as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, Gengar and Outerz14
It really does sound ideal, the managers told me today to be careful about the jb girls , the cleaning job is at a all girls school JFL , the jbs flirt with the workers , he mentioned one cleaner got fired ahaha . But yes having that much time is so ideal . I can sleep in til 2 if i want to this is so good for me :love: & working my irl bhai is perfect as well
Mirin bro

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Mirin bro
I just recieved bad news !!! They are drug testing us and i have been smoking everyday for the past 2 years , i have a fake bottle of piss but i bought that in 2021 , if that is expired i am fucked !!!!!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: got.daim and Gengar
I just recieved bad news !!! They are drug testing us and i have been smoking everyday for the past 2 years , i have a fake bottle of piss but i bought that in 2021 , if that is expired i am fucked !!!!!
Noooo bhai @Gengar

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and Gengar
He knows you can get in trouble because you are chad and holy shit imagine all the iois you are gonna get there, at an all girls school for muzzie foids some muzzie basketball player came who was like ltn and ogre and he got a ton of attention. Someone posted a video online jfl but i didnt see it.

• Woah
Noooooooooo but also i chuckled at buying a bottle of piss :feelskek:
:lul::lul:
Some good news , there isnt a expiration date on it so what im gonna do is heat it up before i use it and whenever i get to the testing facility im gonna keep it in a hot cup of water for a few minutes in my car before going in . Apparently you have to keep it at a certain temperature before using it

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Got offered to be suger baby by 45yo woman for 4k a month

• +1
why wasn't I tagged 😕😕😕😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• So Sad