Thoughts on this browbone implant result

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
Brow-Bone-Implant-result-side-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne
i'm sure he will have a harem of nordic jbs now, after he paid eppley to stuff a sillicone dildo into his brow ridge

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, Prince88, Bdh and 3 others
Nice, dude paid eppley what? Like 30k or something to stuff a bit of silicone into hos forehead just to go from invisible to invisible. Mirin hard.

Useless surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
always gets shit on, missing the no harmony impossible to replicate natural looks post

but does exactly what it’s supposed to, goes from androgynous to masculine looking browridge

always gets shit on, missing the no harmony impossible to replicate natural looks post

but does exactly what it’s supposed to, goes from androgynous to masculine looking browridge
agreed, when androgynous browridge is better anyway

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
It's an improvement, but I'm not sure it's worth it. I think the very deep nasion depression is not ideal.

Nice, dude paid eppley what? Like 30k or something
Not sure where this meme that Eppley charges $30K comes from. He charges around $15K for most single implant cases, which is similar to the other doctors that perform the same procedures in the USA.

Pointless because he had a decent brow ridge already. Also looks unnaturally shaped. Shit design.