Exponent
Untitled.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
i think you already failed basic statistical grouping by calling this a chart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cmfanel, Need2Ascend, Deleted member and 6 others
layered scam/troll image to waste peoples time. These are books that give degrees and then a salary, not useful for personal money making

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ALP, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
layered scam/troll image to waste peoples time. These are books that give degrees and then a salary, not useful for personal money making
then what is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
then what is
Learn a fucking skill. Learning about money isn't going to help if you don't have any to begin with. Unless you have a 6 PSL chad face like the guys who became investment bankers at my school, then you have 0 shot of someone trusting you with their money. Judging by the fact that you're on this site, you don't fit that criteria.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16134 and yue
@yue
Where do u live

Learn a fucking skill. Learning about money isn't going to help if you don't have any to begin with. Unless you have a 6 PSL chad face like the guys who became investment bankers at my school, then you have 0 shot of someone trusting you with their money. Judging by the fact that you're on this site, you don't fit that criteria.
dealing with finance is a skill, besides I already make money from video production
@yue
Where do u live
Midwest

Mathematical finance is mostly a meme

Just buy undervalued things, fundamentals are most important

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cmfanel and Elvisandreaa
Mathematical finance is mostly a meme

Just buy undervalued things, fundamentals are most important
correctly this. your time in the market mogs any amount of day trading youd ever be able to do