VWj4eJ
MajesticDimAsiansmallclawedotter max 1mb
ZxHIgL shared

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, AcneScars, Chadeep and 4 others
@AcneScars @Chadeep @Copeful @SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars and volcelfatcel
Bollywood movies are such a failo with how bad looking the actors are and how retarded the effects are.

Pewdiepie destroyed it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Baldingman1998, AcneScars and 4 others
Even the best of indian actors don't look good...over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Chadeep, .👽. and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
over for BBC moggers like me
can't even fraud BBC if ur dravidian because ur not dark enough to look african but not light enough to look afro american :feelswah:
literally just looks like some odd combination of indo aryan + abo with a shit tier undertone

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Jason Voorhees
can't even fraud BBC if ur dravidian because ur not dark enough to look african but not light enough to look afro american :feelswah:
literally just looks like some odd combination of indo aryan + abo with a shit tier undertone
I've seen it pulled off. Most family friends that I know who have millennial children often wear dreads and thugmaxx. They usually do pull girls so it isn't impossible.

But yeah, most black people can easily pick out the fraud.

• +1
Bollywood movies are such a failo with how bad looking the actors are and how retarded the effects are.

Pewdiepie destroyed it

a swede destroyed the smv of an entire race

• +1
  • JFL
It isn't combination tbh. Dravidians have their own distinct look it's hard to describe. I explained it in this thread. The primitive veddoids that lived in India before the info Aryans didn't exactly look like abos.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars and volcelfatcel
i fucking hate when they put english title on yt video and they start talking in skiggity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
besides that, bollywood literally picks actors on how light their skin is
Could I become a Bollywood actor if I move to India and learn acting?:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
I've seen it pulled off. Most family friends that I know who have millennial children often wear dreads and thugmaxx. They usually do pull girls so it isn't impossible.

But yeah, most black people can easily pick out the fraud.

Most blacks from the first world are bantus with negroid skull. Robust Dravidians can sometimes pass as BBCs from the horn aka fulanis and afrars since they have the same caucasoidish skulls but not more than that.

Last edited:
Could I become a Bollywood actor if I move to India and learn acting?:lul:
U could but u should still look indian. Karan Kapoor for example a half curry didn't get work because he looked too white.

• Woah
Reactions: gamma
Lol South Indian movies. Still better than Bollywood

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Last one is @SubhumanCurrycel throwing cars at hair having chads

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Jason Voorhees