Bitter racepill on South asians

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
All curries from pakistan, india, bangladesh or sri lanka are the interracial rape result between lightskinned invading indo europeans who raped dark skinned primitive dravidian weddoid jungle dweller pygmy tribes of the Indian subcontinent. These light skinned invaders invented the caste system to stop the race mixing process but after 5000 years of mixing, every southasian is a mud mongrel.

Hence every south asian sentience loathes itself and tries to white wash it's genes to become white.

This(modern iranian, ancestral to southasians):

6389601163 d6a9b013e7 o M

Raped this(andaman islander, ancestral to southasians):

Images 73

To create these
India 19

Indians, pakis etc are a result of ASI(ancient south asian) and ANI(ancient north asian) mixing a few thousand years ago.

Every Indian has ASI and ANI admixture. The more higher in the caste and the more from the north of india, the less ASI and the more ANI.I am skipping a few parts here since this gets a bit twisted in the south where you can find Dalit curries with caucasoid skulls and brahmins with high ASIs. Skin colour and caste is a poor indicator of admixtures down south but in general this is true. Curries look like a mix between Andaman islanders and Middle easterners.

Also as a bonus here's a death pill for North Indian copers. Every indian is a rape result of mixing between these two groups. Even the most lightskinned southasian with light eyes scores up to 20% of this ancient southasian genetic component. This is the reason why North Indians still look like shit on average and distinctly different to Kurds and Iranians and definitely not like the south euro moggers that the North Indian supremacists here make them out to be.

This why curries are the biggest selfhating white worshiping ppl on earth, it lies in their ethnogenesis.

[font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]India has been underrepresented in genome-wide surveys of human variation. We analyse 25 diverse groups in India to provide strong evidence for two ancient populations, genetically divergent, that are ancestral to most Indians today. [/font][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]One, the "Ancestral North Indians" (ANI), is genetically close to Middle Easterners, Central Asians, and Europeans, whereas the other, the "Ancestral South Indians" (ASI), is as distinct from ANI and East Asians as they are from each other.[/font][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] By introducing methods that can estimate ancestry without accurate ancestral populations, we show that [/font][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]ANI ancestry ranges from 39-71% in most Indian groups, and is higher in traditionally upper caste and Indo-European speakers. Groups with only ASI ancestry may no longer exist in mainland India. However, the Andamanese are an ASI-related group without ANI ancestry[/font][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif], showing that the peopling of the islands must have occurred before ANI-ASI gene flow on the mainland.[/font]

ANI ASI Onge Tree

@john2 @SubhumanCurrycel @Chadeep @Copeful @AcneScars

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers, Copexodius Maximus, .👽. and 14 others
But the Iranian isn’t white

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and RealLooksmaxxer
But the Iranian isn’t white
Where did he mention he's white jfl. You just try to gaslight everybody. It's pathetic you as a mutt trying to root for white supremacy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, Lolcel, Yuya Moggershima and 17 others
Where did he mention he's white jfl. You just try to gaslight everybody. It's pathetic you as a mutt trying to root for white supremacy.
He’s saying the Iranians are close to white
Luckily I’m white irl which is always a plus
Happy Fun GIF by reactionseditor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 4804, AbuSAF and 3 others
All of human history is about white people building civilization and culture these cultures becoming corrupt and there population mixed with the ETHnics
Read myths of the 21 century by Alfred Rosenberg
And u will understand everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, Lolcel, Deleted member 7697 and 8 others
All of human history is about white people building civilization and culture these cultures becoming corrupt and there population mixed with the ETHnics
Read myths of the 21 century by Alfred Rosenberg
And u will understand everything
Basically this

Be glad you don’t look Indian tbh. Have you tried running Tinder experiments on yourself in the West with a black ‘identity’. I’m hoping I can lightskin mulattomaxx if I ever go to the West

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 9670
Be glad you don’t look Indian tbh. Have you tried running Tinder experiments on yourself in the West with a black ‘identity’. I’m hoping I can lightskin mulattomaxx if I ever go to the West
he does look indian lmao, i think i saw him in rate me

just stop chasing the muh bbc muh exotic ethnic dream and own your identity, self hating cuck behaviour isn’t attractive

yeah ethnics have disadvantage but nobody is going to respect you when you basically reaffirm that your race is subhuman by trying to be something you’re not

• +1
Reactions: Razeb, 5'8manlet, Lolcel and 8 others

just stop chasing the muh bbc muh exotic ethnic dream and own your identity, self hating cuck behaviour isn’t attractive

yeah ethnics have disadvantage but nobody is going to respect you when you basically reaffirm that your race is subhuman by trying to be something you’re not
he could pass as bbc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, reptiles, johncruz12345 and 3 others

Not everyone can be proud of their race unless he's a North Indian Brahmin Aryan.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Copexodius Maximus, Lolcel and 4 others

Keep coping with your imaginary self pride ideals. The truth is that @PrestonYnot would do much better if he LARPed as a black person. The curry stereotypes are a major failo for even good-looking lightskinned curries. Also I’m not telling him to LARP as black, I just said that he could try it as an experiment, he can do whatever he wants

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, Lolcel, johncruz12345 and 6 others
Not everyone can be proud of their race unless he's a North Indian Brahmin Aryan.
Being proud is different from being content. You can be content but still feel improvements are needed and not demean others. Lots of people have “pride” which means they feel they’re superior over everyone.
but being ashamed is bad too. You need to be respectful of yourself and others to gain respect from others. It sounds bluepilled but it’s true irl

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, turkproducer and Chadeep
Keep coping with your imaginary self pride ideals. The truth is that @PrestonYnot would do much better if he LARPed as a black person. The curry stereotypes are a major failo for even good-looking lightskinned curries. Also I’m not telling him to LARP as black, I just said that he could try it as an experiment, he can do whatever he wants
What an irony, I was chilling with my 5’11 Dark skin curry friend who is only about 5-5.25 psl

and he gets attention, good attention too. From all races, even white girls

you keep coping with your self hate you fuck, this is why nobody respects a self hating ethnic because you hate yourself like a truecel cuck.

• +1
Reactions: AbuSAF, .👽., Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
Being proud is different from being content. You can be content but still feel improvements are needed and not demean others. Lots of people have “pride” which means they feel they’re superior over everyone.
but being ashamed is bad too. You need to be respectful of yourself and others to gain respect from others. It sounds bluepilled but it’s true irl
Many North Indians have the latter kind of "pride" In which they feel superior to dravidians and many females think they are related to aryan ancestry @PrestonYnot has seen this.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Lolcel, Deleted member 6531 and 2 others
Many North Indians have the latter kind of "pride" In which they feel superior to dravidians and many females think they are related to aryan ancestry @PrestonYnot has seen this.
I see it a lot with Arabs and Iranians who think they’re better than Indians. Whereas in reality they look very similar. Most people have a binary view of race. In the west most people can’t distinguish an Arab from an Indian or Iranian.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, reptiles, johncruz12345 and 2 others
only about 5-5.25 psl
‘Only’ 5 PSL
435F6A70 C14A 4032 94CF 8177EA90B48A

and he gets attention, good attention too.
Oooo a Chadlite gets attention from females! How shocking!:lul::lul::lul:
Actually over for your IQ
you keep coping with your self hate you fuck, this is why nobody respects a self hating ethnic because you hate yourself like a truecel cuck.
Accepting the reality of the situation isn’t self hate you low IQ baboon. Read my posts and try to find one instance of when I said Indians were inferior to other races. How other races perceive you determines your SMV. Whens the last time a girl said she liked a curry becuase of ‘muh self-pride:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:’?

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
All curries from pakistan, india, bangladesh or sri lanka are the interracial rape result between lightskinned invading indo europeans who raped dark skinned primitive dravidian weddoid jungle dweller pygmy tribes of the Indian subcontinent. These light skinned invaders invented the caste system to stop the race mixing process but after 5000 years of mixing, every southasian is a mud mongrel.

Hence every south asian sentience loathes itself and tries to white wash it's genes to become white.

This(modern iranian, ancestral to southasians):

View attachment 1104079

Raped this(andaman islander, ancestral to southasians):

View attachment 1104081

To create these
View attachment 1104082

Indians, pakis etc are a result of ASI(ancient south asian) and ANI(ancient north asian) mixing a few thousand years ago.

Every Indian has ASI and ANI admixture. The more higher in the caste and the more from the north of india, the less ASI and the more ANI.I am skipping a few parts here since this gets a bit twisted in the south where you can find Dalit curries with caucasoid skulls and brahmins with high ASIs. Skin colour and caste is a poor indicator of admixtures down south but in general this is true. Curries look like a mix between Andaman islanders and Middle easterners.

Also as a bonus here's a death pill for North Indian copers. Every indian is a rape result of mixing between these two groups. Even the most lightskinned southasian with light eyes scores up to 20% of this ancient southasian genetic component. This is the reason why North Indians still look like shit on average and distinctly different to Kurds and Iranians and definitely not like the south euro moggers that the North Indian supremacists here make them out to be.

This why curries are the biggest selfhating white worshiping ppl on earth, it lies in their ethnogenesis.

View attachment 1104087

@john2 @SubhumanCurrycel @Chadeep @Copeful @AcneScars
Nah this is a megacope out of India theory is legit europeans evolved from albino dravidians and north indians moving into europe

• JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
‘Only’ 5 PSL
View attachment 1104138

Accepting the reality of the situation isn’t self hate you low IQ baboon. Read my posts and try to find one instance of when I said Indians were inferior to other races. How other races perceive you determines your SMV. Whens the last time a girl said she liked a curry becuase of ‘muh self-pride:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:’?
another self hating iranian literally so pathetic @turkproducer

I posted indians here with white jbs and stacys that I know personally, self hate is a noodlewhore trait so just kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and turkproducer
Totally agree I know a tamil niggwr who lives in California and basically larps as black he girls and is invited to parties

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
‘Only’ 5 PSL
View attachment 1104138

lol @ u calling a fucking 5 psl a chadlite. that’s scraping high tier normie and anyone who’s a 4 psl can become a 5 psl through softmaxxing and maybe surgeries depending on your base

what i was trying to say, you self hating curry, was that he is ethnic as fuck but becaus he has decent face and mega nt, and not a studycel high inhib cuck like most ethnics he gets attention: you spastic

i’m sorry you’re 5’5 and hate your race but at a point you’ll realise it’s time to accept the reality that some of your low smv is attributed to your self hate and awkwardness.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 13642
another self hating iranian literally so pathetic @turkproducer
I’m not even Iranian
lol @ u calling a fucking 5 psl a chadlite. that’s scraping high tier normie and anyone who’s a 4 psl can become a 5 psl through softmaxxing and maybe surgeries depending on your base

what i was trying to say, you self hating curry, was that he is ethnic as fuck but becaus he has decent face and mega nt, and not a studycel high inhib cuck like most ethnics he gets attention: you spastic

i’m sorry you’re 5’5 and hate your race but sometimes it’s some to accept the reality that some of your low smv is attributed to your self hate and awkwardness.
You stupid Turkroach I literally put the Iranian flag in my title to mock the curry ‘muh I’m Indo-Iranid’ copers on this site. Every single race-related post I’ve made on this site makes fun of curry self-haters and north Indian supremacists.
@PrestonYnot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, lutte, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
I’m not even Iranian

You stupid Turkroach I literally put the Iranian flag in my title to mock the curry ‘muh I’m Indo-Iranid’ copers on this site. Every single race-related post I’ve made on this site makes fun of curry self-haters and north Indian supremacists.
@PrestonYnot
“silly turkroach” yet albanians would curb stomp your head you little curry piece of shit

i pheno mog, height mog, slay count mog and generally life mog your pathetic existence

you are 5’5

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, lutte, .👽. and 1 other person
I’m not even Iranian

@PrestonYnot
Indo iranid has nothing to do with north indian muh indo aryan muh great akhand bharat copers jfl. And you are self hating trying to bring down other ethnics jfl

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Indo iranid has nothing to do with north indian muh indo aryan muh great akhand bharat copers jfl. And you are self hating trying to bring down other ethnics jfl
i tried giving him advice but he just had to react like an abused dog and come at me, all defensive and shit

pretty sad tbh because even tho i might make jokes i always tell ethnics to respect themselves a bit more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13642
i tried giving him advice but he just had to react like an abused dog and come at me, all defensive and shit

pretty sad tbh because even tho i might make jokes i always tell ethnics to respect themselves a bit more
Yep im a low tier normie ethnic who has gotten attention from females, even white girls when I was in highschool but this guy is just barking like an abused dog, and he's also racist to turks who were probably the nicest ppl to curries

• JFL
“silly turkroach” yet albanians would curb stomp your head you little curry piece of shit

i pheno mog, height mog, slay count mog and generally life mog your pathetic existence

you are 5’5
Bragging about your looks on an incel forum:lul: Also these are simply baseless claims, post your face, height proof and slays else this is just futile.
This is Turkish ‘selfpride’ btw

And you are self hating trying to bring down other ethnics jfl
Show me a single post of mine where I express self-hate

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, Lolcel, lutte and 4 others
Bragging about your looks on an incel forum:lul: Also these are simply baseless claims, post your face, height proof and slays else this is just futile.
View attachment 1104165

Cope turks are moggers who conquered most of Europe, central aisan turkic tribes literally ass raped europeans and made uralic languages that are related to Mongolian, conquered India and spread superior Islam over cow piss drinking pajeets. Ottomans were probably the only non european group to not get cucked by anglos.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Asta, lutte, .👽. and 1 other person
View attachment 1104165

it’s funny how inconceivable it is to you, that someone you deem on the same level as “ethnic” as you pheno mogs you to oblivion

the funny thing is literally every white on here says i am white😂😂 and idec about this shit, i’d show you PMs but i don’t want you to rope buddy boyo, i’ll let you keep believing the notion that we are curries like you too😂😂

i share my pics slays whatever to users i trust, not abused dogs like yourself who cry for being ethnic instead of having an ounce of self respect

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 13642
you can address the rest of what i said or fuck off
The rest of what you said was just bragging about your Turkish-Albanian heritage.
Funny how you accuse me of being self-hating and then refuse to justify your accusation

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
‘Only’ 5 PSL
View attachment 1104138

There are girls who genuinely love curry culture, mostly the food and the fact that they get to wear nice indian dresses with an Indian guy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kristin, lutte, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
The rest of what you said was just bragging about your Turkish-Albanian heritage.
Funny how you accuse me of being self-hating and then refuse to justify your accusation
you started with the ad hominems, it makes me sick looking at self hating deathnics like you who cry “muh society treats me this way”, when yes racial stereotypes exist but they exist because they have SOME truth to them. you have the ability to change your own situation the best you can

you have a feminine mind and complain about everything with a victim mindset, life’s tough bitch deal with it. I’m 100% you would rather stay yourself then deal with the problems i dealt with, that go FAR beyond colour of my skin or what some stupid kid says that i eat at dinner.

If ur sociopathic father kicked you out and u were sleeping on ur friends sofa u would stop being such a crying bitch. Now I can’t be bothered with this little parry of useless insults, next time perhaps don’t attack some cunt who felt sorry for you and wanted to change your mindset

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
self hating deathnics like you
Lm1
Lm2

@Albeacho hope its fine bro
next time perhaps don’t attack some cunt who felt sorry for you and wanted to change your mindset
You're the one who called me a self-hating cuck. I dont even know who you are tbh I'm just stuck in a boring online class

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
ok greycel, enjoy studycelling

focus on ur studies, put that stereotype of studycucking to positive use🙌
Yes because I'm sure someone like you who's very successful irl would spend 177 days on some retarded autistic online forum arguing about how Turks are better than Indians while simultaneously preaching about ethnic solidarity

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Albeacho
South Slavs mog everyone

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, lutte and Albeacho
Yes because I'm sure someone like you who's very successful irl would spend 177 days on some retarded autistic online forum arguing about how Turks are better than Indians while simultaneously preaching about ethnic solidarity
i don’t rot on discord or video games. everyone right now is spending 10 hours on electronics a day because there’s fuck all else to do mate.

it’s covid lockdown, i just started rotting here again recently. also, the time ticker goes on when u leave the site open lmao. but yes i use this site a lot because i find it funny asf

i didn’t initially say shit about my pheno, or being better than urs, i simply responded because you send some shit meme and then called me a turkroach to provoke me, it was rather childish

also i never said i’m very successful you spastic, i do the best my situation allows me to. and don’t cry about muh ethnic falio

i told my ex i was muslim to test her reaction and she never said anything bad or turned off after that jfl. clearly you just take the ethnic jokes people make irl a bit too serious

• +1
Reactions: Asta
Do you know why balkans hate themselves? I have seen a lot of them complain on this forum.
Cause this place is trash and giga low iq, poor, and lots of young people are escaping to the west, there are less young people. It's just depressing. Women are low iq same as guys, you need to be thugmaxed to get a women etc.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, lutte, turkproducer and 1 other person

Facts upon facts

• +1
what a stupid argument btw, amnesia has 400 “hours” less than me, does that mean he’s an incel?

spastic

it’s funny how inconceivable it is to you, that someone you deem on the same level as “ethnic” as you pheno mogs you to oblivion

the funny thing is literally every white on here says i am white😂😂 and idec about this shit, i’d show you PMs but i don’t want you to rope buddy boyo, i’ll let you keep believing the notion that we are curries like you too😂😂

i share my pics slays whatever to users i trust, not abused dogs like yourself who cry for being ethnic instead of having an ounce of self respect
Send pics bhai????

• JFL
i didn’t initially say shit about my pheno, or being better than urs, i simply responded because you send some shit meme and then called me a turkroach to provoke me, it was rather childish
Yea I was trying to provoke you cuz I was bored ngl. Seems like you took it too seriously. Autism is high
how do i know u won’t sell me out to ur indian brother 😳😳
Jfl I dont give a shit what you look. I just get a kick out of triggering internet aspies

Yea I was trying to provoke you cuz I was bored ngl. Seems like you took it too seriously. Autism is high

Jfl I dont give a shit what you look. I just get a kick out of triggering internet aspies
ok buddy, enjoy your day🙌🏼

whats w south asian eye shape

brutal pic

you are 5’5
ok Chaddam
stop LARPing as a manlet incel then please

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and turkproducer
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, Deleted member 6531 and Copeful