Thoughts on this fashion style? This Chadlite I talked to wears suits as casual wear to pick up girls.

Thoughts on this fashion style?

• Total voters
Overcoats :forcedsmile:
Overcoats are sick if you wear them with a somewhat casual fit

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Only chad can dress like this otherwise you're a school shooter

• JFL
Tagging from my previous fashion maxxing thread and a couple others:

@efes @AutismVictim @StuffedFrog @Matthias8272 @nerdycomrade @Sigmamale @Constantin Denis @jewcel @O'Pry Reincarnation @currylightskin @Br0sk1 @CurrycelManlet @Carsonthealpha @roflcoper @P4fivee @forevergymcelling @Torero @MyAssStinksLikeShit @nigerianmanlet @444 @rand anon @SigmaMaxxing @Growth Plate @Octacinth @Britmaxxer @PrinterAndFaxMachin @PrinceLuenLeoncur @MentalcelTyronelite @fogdart
God damn i comment or vote on one of your threads and im indebited to get fucking notified on every other thread you make

• JFL
only when going out/special occasions otherwise your giving people redditor vibes

• +1
Way too formal for everyday life
I agree with that, which is why I don't wear stuff like this. Even at work in a messy, tiring hospital environment, no staff wears stuff like this.

even though hes a terrible poster and has a tiny skull regulardoomer posted earlier that we should be copying chads style
tiktok boy is a successful aesthetic so why deny it
I don't dress like a tiktok boy at all. Was the guy you posted regulardoomer?

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale

:Comfy:

• JFL
He's a neet who trades watches.

Crazy stuff if true. Does he do online dating, cold approach, warm approach or some mix thereof?

• +1
only when going out/special occasions otherwise your giving people redditor vibes
I agree with this. What's funny is that he's a neet who trades watches

• +1
Reactions: P4fivee
tryhard version of prep/old money, still looks good I guess

No, cause I'm 5'3 and pajeet:hnghn::hnghn:
Exactly, I agree this is way too tryhard

Can you still grow?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
  • So Sad
exspensive

• +1
Trades Watches = he is a trustfundcel
Who the fuck has the time to do that? The only people who would have the time to do that on the regular are people with no job and no house to maintain. Think of almost any Billionaire or super star pro athlete in the public eye, they don't wear suits just for the image, ok Trump does but that is a political thing. I would feel stupid explaining to a girl that I was wearing a suit just because I look good in a suit.

• JFL
Dressing like this is a form of model-maxxing but seems a bit impractical unless you live somewhere where it's always cold (lol).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OldRooster and Xangsane
Also why is your phone always low battery? :unsure:

• +1
Trades Watches = he is a trustfundcel
Who the fuck has the time to do that? The only people who would have the time to do that on the regular are people with no job and no house to maintain. Think of almost any Billionaire or super star pro athlete in the public eye, they don't wear suits just for the image, ok Trump does but that is a political thing. I would feel stupid explaining to a girl that I was wearing a suit just because I look good in a suit.
He is indeed a neet.

Dressing like this is a form of model-maxxing but seems a bit impractical unless you live somewhere where it's always cold (lol).
He lives in a temperate climate

Also why is your phone always low battery? :unsure:
Not my phone, but his screenshots.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and Deleted member 12234
What do you think of this fashion style? Would you wear these sorts of clothes to get girls, or do you think it's tryhard?
I've been talking to a NEET white HTN-Chadlite who says he lives in a big city, and dresses this way (even casually) to attract top quality, high SMV women. He's been very successful so far, both IRL and online where he has mogger results.
I also know a MTN-HTN 5'7cel who looks like a more normie version of @8PSLcel who lives in a big city and dresses exactly this way, but the women he fucks are low-tier foids.
View attachment 1670257View attachment 1670258View attachment 1670260View attachment 1670261View attachment 1670262
So try hard it’s not even funny. Plus didn’t you hear that foids are horny for baggy shit?

• JFL
So try hard it’s not even funny. Plus didn’t you hear that foids are horny for baggy shit?
I told him it's tryhard but he wants high smv hqnp foids, and he gets laid with them

I told him it's tryhard but he wants high smv hqnp foids, and he gets laid with them
Yeah it might work for them. Then again why tf would you want to attract narcissistic spoiled stuck-up snobby bitches?

• +1
Yeah it might work for them. Then again why tf would you want to attract narcissistic spoiled stuck-up snobby bitches?
I love hqnp foids but I feel they're the most entitled foids who think they deserve gigachad...

One thing for sure is manlets don’t look good in suits they look comical in them

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Xangsane
The guy I talked to is 5'9 and my mate is 5'7
Yeah I’m just saying in general guys who are under 5’7 shouldn’t wear suits

• So Sad
Yeah I’m just saying in general guys who are under 5’7 shouldn’t wear suits
Do you think I'd look good in a suit at 5'10 with a wide frame, smallish waist, good arms and pecs, flat stomach and thick ass?

I'd honestly say I look decent in them, but not like a GQ model mogger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17344
Do you think I'd look good in a suit at 5'10 with a wide frame, smallish waist, good arms and pecs, flat stomach and thick ass?

I'd honestly say I look decent in them, but not like a GQ model mogger.
It would look good on you based on that description

Tagging from my previous fashion maxxing thread and a couple others:

@efes @AutismVictim @StuffedFrog @Matthias8272 @nerdycomrade @Sigmamale @Constantin Denis @jewcel @O'Pry Reincarnation @currylightskin @Br0sk1 @CurrycelManlet @Carsonthealpha @roflcoper @P4fivee @forevergymcelling @Torero @MyAssStinksLikeShit @nigerianmanlet @444 @rand anon @SigmaMaxxing @Growth Plate @Octacinth @Britmaxxer @PrinterAndFaxMachin @PrinceLuenLeoncur @MentalcelTyronelite @fogdart
check dms

Its honestly cringe af, unless you are an investment banker or something.

I love coats. Espectially if you have the body for it. Can only wear them in fall/winter tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back