Thoughts on this Lindsey Clancy support post?

ExplosiveMedial

ExplosiveMedial

Iron
Joined
Mar 23, 2026
Posts
38
Reputation
31
I've just found out about the Cornell 7 thing, so I'm not really well-informed about it, if anyone can help it would be appreciated
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261002-012634.png
    Screenshot_20261002-012634.png
    304.4 KB · Views: 0
She was under a lot of pressure, was mentally ill and the father was a jerk. I really feel bad for her.
 
JFL at this one!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261002-013751.png
    Screenshot_20261002-013751.png
    619.4 KB · Views: 0
just kill your kids, brutal.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: ExplosiveMedial
I didn't know about that, what kind of pressure and how was the dad a jerk?
So, she had lots of mental disorders and had like 3 kids in just 5 years, almost a child a year, she had a diary where she wrote about feeling lonely, feeling overcome.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ExplosiveMedial
So, she had lots of mental disorders and had like 3 kids in just 5 years, almost a child a year, she had a diary where she wrote about feeling lonely, feeling overcome.
Thanks for the elaboration! I didn't know she was going through all of that. But killing her children is still too much, i don't think I can have good judgement regarding that case
 

Similar threads

anemo
Replies
5
Views
80
n1ks09
n1ks09
D
Replies
42
Views
323
threete
threete
Sub->CL
Replies
10
Views
124
Junbae
Junbae
OrbitMax
Replies
8
Views
117
Sett
Sett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top