Thoughts on this Reddit post?

C

cyrillic

Iron

In Defence of Women Who Date "Losers"

The post here yesterday knocking women who talk about how they dated loser guys or whatever kind of got me thinking about something that bothers me that you see a lot of reddit 🚬's complain about (here included).

I'm talking of course about the "I'm nice, caring, have a stable job blah blah and the hot girl I want only sees me as a friend and she's always talking about how much she misses her loser toxic ex that just smokes weed all day. is he really more desirable than me :("

Yes. The answer is yes, he probably is more desirable than you.

Why?

He's probably fun to be around. That's it. People have forgotten that girls just want to have FUN. Literally, there's a reason the song exists.

What I mean is, that loser guy that your crush was obsessed over? He knew how to be fun at least. He didn't have a good job, he was emotionally unavailable, he had a dirty room, he was rude, he was a loser ect.

But he was also a good skateboarder and he used to bring her to the skate park to meet his cool friends and hangout, smoke a joint, and play music on a blue tooth speaker, and lie in the grass in the park late at night, stargazing and making out under the moonlight. When they were both drunk together one time, he gate-crashed a random party they happened to walk past and stole booze off them, laughing the whole time. He would always speed down the highway in his Nissan Skyline because he thought her scared/excited screams were funny. They made fun, cool memories together, in spite of all his character flaws.

And then there's you. You show up to the date wearing a Uniqlo button-up and skinny jeans (r/malefashionadvice told you it was a fire fit). You tell your date about how you chose to study IT because it had "lucrative career potential". As you sip your latte (You suggested a coffee date) you tell her how you're thinking about taking up bouldering as a hobby. You excitedly tell her about your new FitBit watch, how its a New Year and New You and you're ready to start taking your physical and mental health more seriously. You are BORING.

Literally just be fun and cool. That's it.

Women are actually not the ladder-climbing gold diggers the red pill community thinks they are. Hot girls will date a total bum if he's FUN and COOL. You don't need to be rich, ambitious, 6'5 Patrick Bateman type guy to attract women. You don't even need to be a "good" or "nice" guy.

Just be FUN.”

Wow, that is a lot of words.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, tombradylover and watah
Cliffs?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
this is too long for my autistic attention span man

Just be fun means "The most dangerous man with the most possible resources but that i can actually tame so i can use him as the most efficient resource gathering machine for my interests and that of my offspring"

delete tiktok or have fried dopamine receptors for eternity
tbh recently I began using .org more than tiktok, actually barely using it anymore, 20 minutes a day, only to watch edits, not even the brainrot stuff, but your right💔 I have to delete it

Just be fun means "The most dangerous man with the most possible resources but that i can actually tame so i can use him as the most efficient resource gathering machine for my interests and that of my offspring"
Bro didn’t read the post like a low attention span inner city retard

It’s lowk insane that people here have got such fucked attention spans