Thoughts on this steroids stack? Am I doing too much?

Moggable

Moggable

Male minimum weight in kg = height in cm - 95
400mg test/mast weekly

12.5mg mk677 daily

25mcg t3 daily

60mcg t4 daily

20-30mg anavar
*thinking of increasing dose or switching to 50-100mg anadrol daily

1000iu hcg weekly

6.25mg aromasin on injection days
*might up it to 12.5mg tho since atm I’m not feeling much

Pure insanity but thoughts lol? Alr started and on the 2nd week.

Gonna start taking the t3/t4 along with the mk677 once the testosterone kicks in so in about 2 weeks time so that I get amplified gains such as more igf.

Will adding the anadrol + t3/t4 + mk677 into this kill me ?

@ing all my roiderz

@.... @Thomas DOM @kamil @Alex MACHO @rdsky @Lev Peshkov @eren1 @Bump @Over @DoctorLooksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and Artemis
When I read this and see the literal cocktail of drugs, I wonder if a forum in the future will talk about all the genetic anomalies and infertility you've brought upon yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 2729, zeek and 1 other person
Why would u need t3/t4? Don't use this shit is useless and bad for gainz
The stack is good. Just good luck getting quality anadrol. It's not going to kill you, quality anadrol is really safe but it fatigues your adrenals quickly so don't use it for more than a month to peak your physique at the end of the cycle.
I'd suggest not using high dose AIs unless you get excessive water retention and gyno. If you get away with 6.25 once a week, don't increase the dosage
Good luck with the cycle! Don't forget to eat a lot as you are able to build a lot of muscle

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
When I read this and see the literal cocktail of drugs, I wonder if a forum in the future will talk about all the genetic anomalies and infertility you've brought upon yourself.
You will never be incel on steroids. Sufffer.

• +1
Reactions: callisto
@.... @Thomas DOM @kamil @Alex MACHO @rdsky @Lev Peshkov @eren1 @Bump @Over @DoctorLooksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Why would u need t3/t4? Don't use this shit is useless and bad for gainz
igf boost. Helps with bone development. Not gonna over do it tho and will be on enough roids to counteract catabolism hopefully
The stack is good. Just good luck getting quality anadrol. It's not going to kill you, quality anadrol is really safe but it fatigues your adrenals quickly so don't use it for more than a month to peak your physique at the end of the cycle.
preciate it. Found a good source for anadrol so that shouldn’t be a problem. Also planning on 2 weeks on one of or 4 straight. So yeah somethjng like that.
I'd suggest not using high dose AIs unless you get excessive water retention and gyno. If you get away with 6.25 once a week, don't increase the dosage
heard some crazy shit about high ai dosages. Might try 12.5 once. Doing 6.25 2x a week.
Don't forget to eat a lot as you are able to build a lot of muscle
💯

• +1
Reactions: Incel Afterlife
Good cycle. Drop the t3 and t4 tho useless unless you have hypothyroidism. Don’t raise the AI doses unless you feel your nips getting puffy and sensitive.

post a before and after thread or I don't care, only results matter.

Careful with masteron and hair

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
Good cycle. Drop the t3 and t4 tho useless unless you have hypothyroidism. Don’t raise the AI doses unless you feel your nips getting puffy and sensitive.
Besides just for burning fat and metabolism, thyroid has a lot more uses for me. If I don’t experience any catabolism using it, I’ll keep using it.

bye bye hair

Besides just for burning fat and metabolism, thyroid has a lot more uses for me. If I don’t experience any catabolism using it, I’ll keep using it.
Okay no prob.

That's a decent amount of androgens

I would be worried about the masterom though as it can cause hair loss

//Thomas DOM