Thoughts on tinder boosts?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
I had about 60 matches in a week on tinder. then bought a boost for 30 mins and now im at 195

Why dont people just buy shit loads of boosts? im sure i can get at least 1 of these 195 girls to fuck me if i put some effort in.

$5 tinder plus is better than $200 on a hooker

but yeah why dont we just boostsmaxx?

also does anyone know how else to increase your matches on tinder? im 5'10. but i was thinking of putting 6'4 to get maximum matches, then quickyl change it back to 6ft before i match them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 16801 and .👽.
try out this boost and tell us how it went
btw street hookers are not so expensive

No boosts For your face

• JFL
Reactions: greyrock45, Slayerino, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
try out this boost and tell us how it went
btw street hookers are not so expensive
Depending on the country... i might want to masturbate more than buying a "street" hooker...

Old

:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Lorsss
i call BS. you got 100 matches in 30min and before the boost u got 60 in a week? hmm

anyway u mog me hard im mirin. im using boosts once a week on weekends and get 10-20 likes and work from there. without it's pretty hard to get enough likes as a sub chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
Yeah boosts actually work if you're at least htn tbh, but otherwise you're just multiplying by 0. Your numbers sound pretty nuts though when did you use the boost?

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 17829
i call BS. you got 100 matches in 30min and before the boost u got 60 in a week? hmm

anyway u mog me hard im mirin. im using boosts once a week on weekends and get 10-20 likes and work from there. without it's pretty hard to get enough likes as a sub chad
on god thats the truth. i can send proof if u want.

and i dont mog tbh.

maybe ur using boosts are the wrong time. i used mine at midday sunday

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Yeah boosts actually work if you're at least htn tbh, but otherwise you're just multiplying by 0. Your numbers sound pretty nuts though when did you use the boost?
mid day sunday. im 5'11 white htn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
on god thats the truth. i can send proof if u want.

and i dont mog tbh.

maybe ur using boosts are the wrong time. i used mine at midday sunday
i used it friday or Saturday 10pm iirc.

you mog me into suicide bro i can only dream about those numbers. whats your psl? or pm me your profile if u dont mind:owo:

I get 2-3 matches per day and a Boost gives me 0-2 matches.

It's pretty much always been like this, ever since they came out.

DM me your profile? I am curious

I had about 60 matches in a week on tinder. then bought a boost for 30 mins and now im at 195

Why dont people just buy shit loads of boosts? im sure i can get at least 1 of these 195 girls to fuck me if i put some effort in.

$5 tinder plus is better than $200 on a hooker

but yeah why dont we just boostsmaxx?

also does anyone know how else to increase your matches on tinder? im 5'10. but i was thinking of putting 6'4 to get maximum matches, then quickyl change it back to 6ft before i match them
dm me your face. those numbers are insane in 2k22.