Thoughts on Topical Caffeine Serum for a lean face?

CopeMaxxer

CopeMaxxer

Bronze
So I came across a reddit thread about caffeine serum for sunken cheeks.

Here are OPs pics:

pDBxKpD.jpg

Thoughts? The serum is like 6 dollars a bottle. Doesn't seem as if there is any harm in trying. Topical caffeine seems to dehydrate , so this could pull all the water out of your cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
So I came across a reddit thread about caffeine serum for sunken cheeks.

Here are OPs pics:

pDBxKpD.jpg

Thoughts? The serum is like 6 dollars a bottle. Doesn't seem as if there is any harm in trying. Topical caffeine seems to dehydrate , so this could pull all the water out of your cheeks.

I've found research that Topical Caffeine inhibits certain carcinogens. This seems to be the study that people are basing everything on, I haven't checked who funded it (if it was funded by the cosmetic industry, I'd be skeptical of the findings) https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/j.1468-2494.2011.00665.x

• +1
I hope someone makes a drug/medicine that takes away water retention from your face

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 6401
I hope someone makes a drug/medicine that takes away water retention from your face

Human metabolism/natural weight loss and weight gain is a bitch. The body does its best to perform the least amount of work possible to ensure reproduction/survival. Put shortly, our ancestors had more pressing issues than dropping face fat and being aesthetic :( .

That said if you want to drop all water you could try lasix. It's a body builder diuretic/contest drug, though too much of it will basically kill you.

• +1
He's just sucking in cheeks or lost weight probably. Serums won't do shit which is why people get expensive ps jfl at believing some 6 fucking dollar bottle of crap magic

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6401, Fucked in the head and 1 other person
He's just sucking in cheeks or lost weight probably. Serums won't do shit which is why people get expensive ps jfl at believing some 6 fucking dollar bottle of crap magic

Ya fair, doesn't hurt to try tho for 6 dollaryfoos. Might cop some and report in my findings.

• +1
  • +1

Just suck your cheeks and sell pills bro.

But yeah thats what I thought when I saw that picture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Just suck your cheeks and sell pills bro.

But yeah thats what I thought when I saw that picture.
Jfl at newfags buying into this. Use your brains guys

• +1
Jfl at newfags buying into this. Use your brains guys
The serum is made by a well known skincare company. It's sold as an under eye/eyebag serum. I actually use some of their serums in my skinmaxx routine but I understand the skepticism and realize it probably won't work.

• +1
The serum is made by a well known skincare company. It's sold as an under eye/eyebag serum. I actually use some of their serums in my skinmaxx routine but I understand the skepticism and realize it probably won't work.
Yeah just make sure it works first. If it does then definitely make a thread and pm the mods to sticky it pls

• +1
Update: just ordered a bottles. Gonna see how this goes. Taking reference pics rn. Gonna check back in a month

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Madness
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
Also called sucking your cheeks

• +1