Thoughts on using concealer to hide acne?

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
Putting aside the "OP is a faggot", how good of an idea is this? My main concern would, of course, be that someone might notice it and call me out on it but after countless discussions with female friends they tell me that as long as you don't wear foundation and the concealer matches your skin tone, you should be able to get away with this.

Has anyone tried this? High IQ idea or should I not bother? I'm going to see a dermatologist soon to (hopefully) get a prescription for some tretinoin (cucked ass country doesn't let you buy it w/o one) and I'm going to skincaremaxx in the meantime so this whole concealer thing is only temporary.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and PYT
in theory i mean i guess
but its be better to clear ur acne with other products
its pretty easy to get called out on shit
freshman year i got called out on blue contacts and shoe lifts
if u do anything to fraud your genetics you're looked down upon
take it as you want it

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
in theory i mean i guess
but its be better to clear ur acne with other products
its pretty easy to get called out on shit
freshman year i got called out on blue contacts and shoe lifts
if u do anything to fraud your genetics you're looked down upon
take it as you want it
Have you ever used makeup? I assume you have cause if not then you have some of the clearest skin I've ever seen, literally god-tier skin.

Have you ever used makeup? I assume you have cause if not then you have some of the clearest skin I've ever seen, literally god-tier skin.
yeah i had on a salon wax and tint on my brows (idk if that counts as makeup bc i wake up w it everyday but this is an old ass picture)
and i had eyeliner but that's it
i don't own any makeup products besides that bc i wouldn't know how to start ngl
and when i posted this pic i thought i would get praise for emo maxxing but girls just called me gay
even tho i wore 1 makeup product compared to their 15+
and my skin isn't that good tbh
i haven't showered in 8 months, and don't take care of my hygiene (wipe my ass, brush my teeth, shave, clean my dick after jerking off, trim fingernails and toenails, etc.)

all in all i don't really care about my looks i don't need to change myself for girls
i used to but then i found out style showering doesn't matter unless you are a chad face wisse
you have to have good bone structure and good eye area
so I'm waiting until surgery maybe then ill take a shower in a few years

Attachments

• 271163237_627144368623563_6156396791388007812_n.jpg
    271163237_627144368623563_6156396791388007812_n.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
yeah i had on a salon wax and tint on my brows (idk if that counts as makeup bc i wake up w it everyday but this is an old ass picture)
i don't own any makeup products besides that bc i wouldn't know how to start ngl
and when i posted this pic i thought i would get praise for emo maxxing but girls just called me gay
i haven't showered in 8 months, and don't take care of my hygiene (wipe my ass, brush my teeth, shave, clean my dick after jerking off, trim fingernails and toenails, etc.)

all in all i don't really care about my looks i don't need to change myself for girls
i used to but then i found out style showering doesn't matter unless you are a chad face wisse
I think you look good facially ngl (except for those uncanny hollow cheek photos) main problem is probably height, frame, and autism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I think you look good facially ngl (except for those uncanny hollow cheek photos) main problem is probably height, frame, and autism.
ya i was bloated in this photo maybe that's why i didn't get female attention
i look like shit and i have a bad face
once i get surgery i could become good looking
how am autisticc

ya i was bloated in this photo maybe that's why i didn't get female attention
i look like shit and i have a bad face
once i get surgery i could become good looking
how am autisticc
Not exactly autistic but just not NT, thats what I mean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Not exactly autistic but just not NT, thats what I mean.
how can i be more nt
and what would u say makes me less nt

i think my problem is my looks tbh i look really BAD

You look like a drag queen jfl

I've done it before when I was still in school.