Thoughts on vulnerablemaxxing with women?

L

looksmaxer_7

Iron
I'll share a copy paste of my last chat with my very very close female friend from college (she's 29, I'm 25).

Me: And you're so well spoken..meanwhile i be awkward af and probably the most boring person you could talk to..i'm sure you'd understand πŸ˜›
you south ***** people are always well spoken πŸ˜‚

Her: You made me south ******?πŸ˜‚
Whatever the reason from college I'm notoriously known for being the most talkative in class
Her: Now that you said I too think it could be the cause of my verbosity πŸ€ͺ
Infact at home too, I just take the loooongest route possible to explain stuff and everytime fall prey to my relatives' jesting

Me: I mean I know you're from ******, in home town it's ""****** right if i remember right, and i know too many south South ****** to not recognise πŸ˜›
Me: Goood for you...i was quite the quiet kid in high school..except with my set of people..and i could still be the most awkward person you'd meet soo, guess you could say the opposite 😎

Her: That's right.....****** to be specific
Hope you've rather good views about people from this side πŸ˜›
Her: You know I believe that everyone likes to talk or share things with others
While some can get friendly even with acquaintances others only do so with a closed group
So it's just a matter of who you're with
If you're with people of same wavelength you can connect with them or else no
That applies for me too.....even though today we talked for the first time we've known each other for sometime now right?
Also even things I can't talk with people near me, I've talked to you.....opened up to you
Obviously that comfort level is there right?

Me: Yes of course.. I told you I am awkward when I'm verbally conversing.. or in social situations because that's just the kind of person I am (working on it)..I'm glad you do..and I too share this comfort level with you..and that's the only reason I've told you about my insecurities or clumsiness..because i felt safe sharing that with you.. I never tell people these stuff because I don't want to, but for some reasons maybe it's also because of our virtual connection i feel safe with you.
Me: And I'm too busy putting on my confident image, so that no one in my life will ever know that i'm extremely extremely insecure about almost everything about myself, literally everything..I'm really messed in the head to be honest. But when i share that with another human being (you) whom I feel safe with, I feel accepted, that i can be my actual self.
Me: Pls note I don't mean to overwhelm you or creep you out or mean to convey that I see you and only you as a source to dump my emotions..Like i said, i felt comfy sharing w you for some reason, and maybe also because i only know you virtually..
that's all -

Her: I can understand......it'll feel suffocating at times
And I know it's a relief to be able to open up to someone without the fear of being judged
Her: Hey no no.....don't be thinking like that
I understood what you meant to say
And infact instead of feeling creeped out it's kind of a huge comfort to have people with whom you can share even the weirdest thoughts and feelings
You don't have to send disclaimer notes like this ok? 😝
Me: Noted πŸ™ƒπŸ˜›

Is this cringe or is does this work? I actually love her a lot and feels so emotionally attached to her? Am i being a cuck here?

I'll share a copy paste of my last chat with my very very close female friend from college (she's 29, I'm 25).

Me: And you're so well spoken..meanwhile i be awkward af and probably the most boring person you could talk to..i'm sure you'd understand πŸ˜›

Whatever the reason from college I'm notoriously known for being the most talkative in class
Infact at home too, I just take the loooongest route possible to explain stuff and everytime fall prey to my relatives' jesting

Me: I mean I know you're from ******, in home town it's ""****** right if i remember right, and i know too many south South ****** to not recognise πŸ˜›
Me: Goood for you...i was quite the quiet kid in high school..except with my set of people..and i could still be the most awkward person you'd meet soo, guess you could say the opposite 😎

While some can get friendly even with acquaintances others only do so with a closed group
That applies for me too.....even though today we talked for the first time we've known each other for sometime now right?
Also even things I can't talk with people near me, I've talked to you.....opened up to you

Me: Yes of course.. I told you I am awkward when I'm verbally conversing.. or in social situations because that's just the kind of person I am (working on it)..I'm glad you do..and I too share this comfort level with you..and that's the only reason I've told you about my insecurities or clumsiness..because i felt safe sharing that with you.. I never tell people these stuff because I don't want to, but for some reasons maybe it's also because of our virtual connection i feel safe with you.
Me: And I'm too busy putting on my confident image, so that no one in my life will ever know that i'm extremely extremely insecure about almost everything about myself, literally everything..I'm really messed in the head to be honest. But when i share that with another human being (you) whom I feel safe with, I feel accepted, that i can be my actual self.
Me: Pls note I don't mean to overwhelm you or creep you out or mean to convey that I see you and only you as a source to dump my emotions..Like i said, i felt comfy sharing w you for some reason, and maybe also because i only know you virtually..
that's all -

And I know it's a relief to be able to open up to someone without the fear of being judged
And infact instead of feeling creeped out it's kind of a huge comfort to have people with whom you can share even the weirdest thoughts and feelings

Is this cringe or is does this work? I actually love her a lot and feels so emotionally attached to her? Am i being a cuck here?

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
  • JFL
Reactions: tomm1453
Yes rep is the measure of worth on looks max that’s why I sold 10 years of my life for .org fame
Nevertheless do you think I'm being a cuck with the girl?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxer_7
fag action

Really? I see her like a motherly figure
nope
especially infront of women dont show too much weakness unless ur chad
they will use that weakness whenever the relationship is unsteady to their advantage

Her while talking to you:

Kimberly-Brix-getting-doggystyle-fucked-while-talking-on-the-phone.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and hallo

that's all -

might work with some bi-girls if ur a cutecel

You can If you really want her but if you actually love her why would you talk about her on this forum bro:feelsuhh:

You can also fake vulnerability with hoes to manipulate the fuck out of them