Thread for manlets(5'3"-5'9")

Massive cope. Honestly only 5'6 and below counts, maybe 5'7 if you live in an extra tall part of the world. Someone who is 5'9 can get shoes/lifts to heightmaxx to 6ft+
lmao data shows that females perceive the true 80th percentile to be 50th percentile. jfl if u think that it's fine for 30-50th percentilecels

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and AbandonShip
lmao data shows that females perceive the true 80th percentile to be 50th percentile. jfl if u think that it's fine for 30-50th percentilecels
How was this study done?

If I was 5'9 I could pass as 6'1 if not even taller, and that's plenty of height.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Alexanderr, Deleted member 3583 and 1 other person
How was this study done?
okcupid or some shit. it's not really a point of contention. life as a male starts at overall 80th percentile

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
tbh my cousin is 5’6” at 15 in hs and he always gets called hot. if ur face makes up for it ur fine
No. You need to have a minimum amount of height to be attractive to girls. You could look like Chico at 5’3 and still get rejected by a vast majority of girls.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, jordanbarrettisgod and AbandonShip
I'm 5'13, can I join?

• WTF
okcupid or some shit. it's not really a point of contention. life as a male starts at overall 80th percentile
Oh I thought you meant in terms of height

I don't think the OKCupid study is reliable as it was really poorly conducted but I cba getting into that now as I'm too tired

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Got so fucking mogged today by my chad classmate, 6'6, chad face, hunter eyes, alpha, good clothing. and the guy sat next to me and just hit me lmao. hit him back but he hit even harder. can't do anything about it tbh. i like the guy he is nice but he is so fucking dominant it annoys me. i hope i get to 6 ft+ eventually, im not counting for it though. predicted height is 180/181 :( :feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Oh I thought you meant in terms of height

I don't think the OKCupid study is reliable as it was really poorly conducted but I cba getting into that now as I'm too tired
you can make a tinder account with an average looking guy and set him as the average height. you can see how many females desire the 50th percentile

you can make a tinder account with an average looking guy and set him as the average height. you can see how many females desire the 50th percentile
I'm aware lol

If I was 5'9 I could pass as 6'1 if not even taller, and that's plenty of height.
how do you plan on gaining 3 inches of height bro?

They have Elevator shoes that add 3-6 inches of height.
Lol height is so simple? What are you going to do to account for the bigger limbs/bigger skull that taller people have?

I'm in pain, wanna put ten shots in my brain.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Lol height is so simple? What are you going to do to account for the bigger limbs/bigger skull that taller people have?
Frame isn't my problem.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and her
minim height for male is 6'3 in 2020

No. You need to have a minimum amount of height to be attractive to girls. You could look like Chico at 5’3 and still get rejected by a vast majority of girls.
idk in his experience he gets girls. i mean we r only 15 in HS

i think i should be able to apply for disability being my height