thread for my fellow film buffs and appreciators of cinema

auboutduprecipice

auboutduprecipice

Kraken
what are you niggas watching lately? i'm going to be diving into more of the works of louis malle and soviet cinema. ive been on a major spaghetti western kick also. hoping to watch more giallos and noir eventually

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
Michael bay stuff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, auboutduprecipice and william
Pineapple Express

C88B3FC0 CA3E 4696 9C17 08DA4A217035

• JFL
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
Almost completed filmography of Bela Tarr, Wim Wenders. Some movies from Abel Ferrara. Movies featuring Burt Lancaster (the swimmer, the train, Viscontis Leopard). Recently rewatched Jim Jarmusch Dead Man, Ghost Dog and Paul Thomas Anderson stuff, that I watch over and over again.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and auboutduprecipice
Wim Wenders

ive had wings of desire and the american friend downloaded forever but havent watched yet. pretty excited to tbh. i was on a herzog roll and forgot about wenders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
ive had wings of desire and the american friend downloaded forever but havent watched yet. pretty excited to tbh. i was on a herzog roll and forgot about wenders
I loved American Friend (wings of desire not so much), but for me his masterpiece is Paris, Texas imho.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and auboutduprecipice
About to watch a few Darren Aronofsky movies spread across the next two weeks. @auboutduprecipice You ever thought about writing your own script?

• +1
About to watch a few Darren Aronofsky movies spread across the next two weeks. @auboutduprecipice You ever thought about writing your own script?

based. i've only seen requiem for a dream admittedly but it blew me away when i first watched it.

and i actually do have an unfinished screenplay that i wrote which id like to revisit one day. only the themes, characters, and the opening and ending scenes

• +1
based. i've only seen requiem for a dream admittedly but it blew me away when i first watched it.

and i actually do have an unfinished screenplay that i wrote which id like to revisit one day. only the themes, characters, and the opening and ending scenes
Time to order some amphetamine and coke and powerwrite that script in a drug fueled haze over a week.

• Love it
Time to order some amphetamine and coke and powerwrite that script in a drug fueled haze over a week.

id be dead before i veen get to finish it. ill probably get some more magnesium and ashawagandha instead jfl

• JFL
gonna watch some K I N O tonight bros who's with me!

what kino?

i have almodovar's new film "pain and glory" ready to rock then i have not yet decided between an italian romcom from the 70s, a spaghetti western, or train to busan

• Love it
pain and glory is kino indeed

• Love it
what movie you looking the most forward to in 2020 mate? personally its dune.

what movie you looking the most forward to in 2020 mate? personally its dune.

also dune. villeneuve is based. as far as other fun movies to kill time, im also looking forward to the new halloween and coming 2 america

• Love it
also dune. villeneuve is based. as far as other fun movies to kill time, im also looking forward to the new halloween and coming 2 america

i agree i love villenueve. plus we got tim chalamet as the mc. would recommend the fountain if you are looking for recommendations, one of my personal favorites even though it seems to be hit or miss.

• +1
i agree i love villenueve. plus we got tim chalamet as the mc. would recommend the fountain if you are looking for recommendations, one of my personal favorites even though it seems to be hit or miss.

legitimate. not a big jackman fan though however weisz is bae

• Love it
bupm. anyone a sion sono fan?