Thread/ post ideas?

rockstarr

rockstarr

Rock star
Joined
Aug 17, 2026
Posts
1,458
Reputation
1,622
Real answers only please.

Could be jfl or serious posts/ discussion posts
I am high iq so maybe Guides too.

Lmk!,

Tagging high iq niggas
@couragecel @justtrynalookgood @roidar @satanicplayground @orbitlet
 
  • +1
Reactions: justtrynalookgood, ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠 and couragecel
porn
 
  • +1
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
Real answers only please.

Could be jfl or serious posts/ discussion posts
I am high iq so maybe Guides too.

Lmk!,

Tagging high iq niggas
@couragecel @justtrynalookgood @roidar @satanicplayground @orbitlet
How being upper-class during childhood and adolescence helps your development lol
 
  • Love it
Reactions: rockstarr
Bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: justtrynalookgood
Real answers only please.

Could be jfl or serious posts/ discussion posts
I am high iq so maybe Guides too.

Lmk!,

Tagging high iq niggas
@couragecel @justtrynalookgood @roidar @satanicplayground @orbitlet
a guide on how to find the best hentai/porn video for your desires
 
Real answers only please.

Could be jfl or serious posts/ discussion posts
I am high iq so maybe Guides too.

Lmk!,

Tagging high iq niggas
@couragecel @justtrynalookgood @roidar @satanicplayground @orbitlet
just post outrageous shit like porn or some stories of crazy shit youve done
 
thats actually smart asf, alot of niggas would prolly appreciate that thread, so many horny niggas on here
I just posted it go rep and bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: roidar

Similar threads

g4rlic
Replies
6
Views
20
_Jason_
_Jason_
Askinov
Replies
220
Views
786
Askinov
Askinov
WannaBe6'
Replies
4
Views
44
voks
voks
Suhaibneedstobechad
Replies
3
Views
47
andrey5344
andrey5344
4thquartileiq
Replies
0
Views
14
4thquartileiq
4thquartileiq

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top